Come see Shakespeare in the Park with me! plus *new pics*

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CecilyRose, Aug 9, 2019.

1. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

I have always loved theater; the acting, the drama, the beauty of it all really moves me. I don't know if many of you know this, but I'm a major theater buff and 'Taming of the Shrew' is one of my favorites. This month, for the Shakespeare Festival, there are showings every day. We meet here at the Bunny Ranch, have a driver take us to the show and come back to my place (or yours) for some amazing and unforgettable love making.
    I will be so grateful to anyone who wants to come enjoy the theater with me!! There's no better way to get to know each other than to enjoy an outing together, and it's an extra special bonus opportunity because theater is so personal and enjoyable to me. Let's have fun together and stir the passion that blooms from going out and having a great time together. Email me today to talk about when we can go watch Shakespeare live, and put on our own show later. [email protected]

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_2872.jpg
    IMG_3164.jpg

2. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Every evening until the end of the month, who will be the one to make my theater dream date come true? Email or message me and let’s plan an unforgettable night for both of us!!

3. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  4. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Would love to get dressed up and go out with you!

5. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

CecilyRose likes this.
  6. I seen the Nutcracker once. Loved it. I don’t know if that counts as theater though?

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @CecilyRose today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Of course! I love ballet too ❤️

Trailboss likes this.
  9. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Hey Babe,
    Sounds like a super fun time [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Love,
    Juniper

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @CecilyRose today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me