Cogitations of a brothel novice

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by markincc, Jun 25, 2011.

1. I think that is some very good insight Marc and I thank you very much for sharing.

2. Marc, thank you for adding onto your original post. I believe it will help out men who have gone through one or more of these situations and have given up on the ranches for these reasons.

The ranch should be a place where a gentleman like yourself, can grow and build a substantial relationship with a lady as you have been able to do with Jill. Where they can come and escape their usual routine and find that connection. I'm glad you did not throw in the proverbial towel and have found that connection yourself with a very special lady.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

This is an interesting post...There are several great point and opinions in this thread!

4. very well stated and a lot of good info. i still consider myself a novice in my time but we all gotta start somewhere.

5. Very astute remarks, Ruby - and they stimulate the following thoughts in me:

My original intent in writing this was vague in my mind; something about helping other guys deal with some heartache I'd experienced.

But what you point out is more profound than that. The points being discussed here could be of value, not only to clients, but to the ladies themselves, as their livelihoods depend on developing fulfilling relationships with clients - and some clients might well, as you put it, throw in the proverbial towel for want of being able to deal with the emotional struggle.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Jill's deep wisdom could, through this discussion, spread through the community and guide all of the ladies (especially the younger ones who haven't yet gained it themselves) in their shaping of their lady-client relationships?

I should make one more thing clear. I more or less implied that Jill snapped her fingers and I saw the light and all has been sweetness and light since. This isn't quite true: I have to occasionally remind myself, when those uncomfortable feelings (jealousy, that primal male possessiveness and competetiveness, anxiety of various kinds) arise, of the need to laugh and keep it light. Jill's gentle but tough love can be depended upon to straighten me out when I need it. Of all the gifts she has given me, I think that is the most valuable - and it carries into other dimensions of my life as well. As she put it to me with a hauntingly beautiful facial expression and a tone I'll always remember: "It needs to be fun. Life's too short. Too short".

6. For the record Marc I think you pretty well nailed it with your points. I want to clarify something though.

I do believe that it is possible to become close friends with some of the ladies and believe I have. This became especially obvious to me when I became unemployed and went through a real rough patch.

There are a couple of the women here who continued to reach out to me and even now we are in contact on nearly a daily basis. It is something which I've been extremely grateful for because I didn't really have anyone else in my personal life I could talk to or who was being very supportive of my decisions at that time.

Those conversations as you can well imagine, were not always upbeat and light hearted, some of them were pretty forlorn. I really appreciated those two ladies's support through that period and without question it made it much easier for me to weather the storm than it would have been otherwise.

But for that to work, you do have to realize the nature of their work and that you are NOT their one and only lover. Not easy to do but still it can be done under the right circumstances.

7. The other point I wanted to sort of clarify too in terms of my feelings on it has to do with helping ensure the client ends-up satisfied with the party.

Take this with a grain of salt because when I visit in Feb it will merely be my 2nd visit, so I've yet to have a bad party.

My approach from day one has been to relate some of the lessons I learned while working in customer service departments for 5 years to brothel visits.

While in those positions, I began to realize that the customers who ended-up most happy were the ones who clearly communicated to me what they wanted, then stepped back and let me explain all the different options available which I felt would fit what they were looking for.

That approach worked well for me during my first visit. Long before I arrived I had discussed PRIVATELY AND POLITELY what I was looking for and what my expectations were. I then let her take the lead and plan the party the way she felt would be best.

Because we had good communication and were on the same page with everything, I had an AMAZING time. If I had dictated the specifics and micromanaged the planning, I doubt things would have gone as well as they did. Hell, I think she even had a good time too which added to my enjoyment of the experience even more.

If you don't know what you're looking for, be prepared to be disappointed. Especially if you are new to the ranches, it could take you some time to figure that out. It did for me, both in terms of the party and in terms of the lady I wanted to party with.

However, if you're willing to put some effort into answering those questions, I'm certain you'll find it to be time well spent !!

8. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Mark, this thread is incredibly though provoking and I appreciate you sharing your experience! It's always great to see something cerebral on the board to tickly my intellect even if I don't have something cerebral with which to respond.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Being a newbie and soon to be first timer to the ranch :shock: I can really appreciate this thread. Marc its pretty awesome of you to post this, I can see where the situations you have been through could be a danger to anyone visiting the brothels. I for one appreciate the forewarning and can't wait to report my first brothel experience.

10. Well, as it's been your wisdom, passed on by me, that has fueled the whole discussion, I don't think you need to say anything!

Can't wait to see you again.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Mark

11. Very good point, Mike, and one that I have learned also. Give her a chance and she'll guide you. The best of the ladies are professional entertainers and it's a foolhardy patron who thinks that he can choreograph the dance better than the choreographer. As you say, let her know what you like and then let her lead. Both of you will get so much more out of it than if you insist on driving.

12. I look forward to hearing about your visit, LARomeo, and I would be pleased if something I've said (or something that has come out of this discussion) enhances your experience and that of your chosen partner.