Co-host live stream

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AstridLulpeck, Dec 13, 2019.

1. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

How everybody is going to be fun tonight 6 p.m. Astrid Lulpeck Snapchat-1407456126.jpg is co-hosting Standard Pacific time

2. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you everyone it was so much fun it was getting really hot in there towards the end I had to stand up that's how hot it was it was probably cut out of the segment cuz it was towards the end of the show thanks for all your support everyone Austin Hays really showed how intelligent and beautiful she is

3. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you everyone it was so much fun it was getting really hot in there towards the end I had to stand up that's how hot it was it was probably cut out of the segment cuz it was towards the end of the show thanks for all your support everyone Austin Hays really showed how intelligent and beautiful she is

Sharky, Leo Goodale and CaptainJJ like this.
  4. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you JJ I really appreciate your support it means a lot to me love Astrid 20191209_114012~2.jpg

5. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

That was the best it wasn't even boring at all Snapchat-957746476.jpg

6. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you JJ my hottie forever Snapchat-508527383~2.jpg Snapchat-375666682.jpg

7. You did a awesome job on live stream the other night Your the Greatest Sports Goddess

8. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Marlin we didn't have time to prepare as everyone was getting ready for the brothel crawl so I just volunteer at the last minute 20191214_143352.jpg Snapchat-1407456126.jpg

9. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you everyone for the support I really appreciate it I hope you have a perfect Christmas and a happy New Year 20191215_105850~2.jpg 20191215_105821.jpg Astrid

10. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much my hunk JJ what are your plans for Christmas

11. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you for the support my own personal fans I love you all so much everything was last minute

12. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

thank you so much Leo for all the likes and support you're the coolest love Astrid

Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  13. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

I love it when you host! You are so fun to watch :)

Leo Goodale and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  14. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you marlin ..really appreciate all of your support and Merry Christmas 20191218_163320.jpg 20191215_105821.jpg

Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  15. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Have you seen this house I built with my own two hands wow I'm really talented and I'm not spam I'm from The Love Ranch I would never put something up on another houses page 20191218_163042.jpg

Sharky likes this.