About Me Client Reviews

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by ElizaWilde, Aug 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ElizaWilde
    Chat with Me

ElizaWilde Well-Known Member

Thinking about visiting me at the ranch and need some inspiration? Read these reviews :D All reviews are 100% authentic and written by patrons of the Kit Kat Ranch who have spent quality time with me.

"I arrived at the Kit Kat Ranch..."

"I arrived at the Kit Kat Ranch tired and anxious. I even accidentally rang the bell twice without realizing I had called for a lineup. The ladies were all very beautiful and gracious enough to present themselves but one stood out, Eliza Wilde.

Her skin is immaculate and hair pristine, with both eyes being portals to deep wells of mysterious beauty. Her slender yet voluptuous body is the epitome of youthful beauty. But her personality is even more attractive. She is a natural with people and made me feel at ease instantly. Our time together was memorable and I left looking forward to the next time I'm fortunate enough to cross paths with her."
    -josurf

"Miss Eliza Wilde is..."

"Miss Eliza Wilde is an amazing individual. She really takes the time to make you feel right at home , like you are two old friends just catching up. She is drop dead gorgeous both with her body and her personality. I would highly recommend to anyone to come see her and take the time to get to know her. You will not be disappointed.

Sincerely,
    A very satisfied guy"
    -Anonymous

"So I spent some time with Eliza..."

"So I spent some time with Eliza Wilde at the KitKat . Wow what can I say I’m for surely infatuated with this young lady ! Drop dead gorgeous on the outside for sure but inside she’s got a heart of gold what a sweetheart!❤️
    Always so nice to me makes me feel special every time !! I will for sure be going back to the KitKat to visit with her some more !!"
    -Rob

"I wanted to take a moment..."

"I wanted to take a moment to submit this review of my time spent with Eliza Wilde. Where to begin...When I first laid eyes on Eliza, I couldn't hardly believe what I was seeing. She...Is..STUNNING!!. I had seen her pictures and read her bio, but in person she defies belief. I am not kidding or exaggerating when I say that she is the picture of physical perfection!! Gorgeous in every way. We embraced, then after a few formalities went out to dinner. She carries herself like a cross between a runway model and the girl next door. As we entered the restaurant every eye in the place was on us...or on her, because she was much more appetizing than anything on the menu. She is also incredibly intelligent. Conversation was sharp and fun. She has a great sense of humor, and can converse intelligently on almost any subject. After dinner we retired back to the VIP suite at the ranch and began to get to know one another more intimately. Now, a gentleman does not kiss and tell, but since I am only partly a gentleman, and I would be doing the world a dis-service by not talking a little about what went on, I will say a few words here. Please believe me that if I thought that she was stunning fully clothed, when the clothes came off...oh dear god!! Perfect in every way. It was a little hard to fully comprehend...It's like she was designed in a laboratory by horny teenage boys. Perfect proportions and the most beautiful set of 32 C's that I have ever had the pleasure of...And her legs...I have no words. And as far as her skill is concerned when the lights are dim, let me just say that, among other things, she gave me a sloppy blow job that made me lose the hearing in my left eye. And that was just the beginning of her talent...I will remember that night for the rest of my life. I will close by saying this: Please do yourself a favor and plan a night with Eliza. Do whatever you need to do to put together the time and a generous budget to merit this glimpse into what I can only hope heaven is like."
    -BG

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    aztecwarrior2881 and Leo Goodale like this.
  2. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

That's great. Just scanned through the review and it's amazing of what I read. I was thinking of visiting you anyway so I'm looking forward in meeting you in person and everyone else at KitKat Ranch for that matter.

ElizaWilde likes this.
  3. ElizaWilde
    Chat with Me

Yay I look forward to meeting you as well :)

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

I bet you are. I'm sure the girls at KitKat Ranch are looking forward in meeting me in person too so I'll see you and the girls soon. In the meantime we could get to know one another on here to see if we connect and I'm sure we will before you get to know me a little more in person. So you know I'm a shy and anxious guy so I might need time to adjust.

ElizaWilde likes this.
  5. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Awesome reviews [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ElizaWilde and Leo Goodale like this.
  6. ElizaWilde
    Chat with Me

New review up!! What a wonderful client with very nice things to say about his time with me. I am truly flattered. Thank you BG. :p

Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

These are amazing! Keep it up girl :)

ElizaWilde and Leo Goodale like this.
  8. ElizaWilde
    Chat with Me

thank you gorgeous!! so grateful for lovely clients like these

Leo Goodale likes this.