REVIEW Clarissa Steel - Sex and Serenity

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Fluttershy, Mar 30, 2016.

1. In most regards I am not your typical guy. Especially when it comes to women. When I first came to Sagebrush ranch, you could say i was expecting a typical experience, and in some ways i got exactly that. In other ways I got so much more.

Clarissa caught my eye right away, which was special in its own way. I don't usually prescribe to what most people consider to be classical beauty, but even i knew in my gut that she was gorgeous. She was wearing this tight classy dress, with a little makeup. The first thing i noticed was her long perfectly shaped legs. Bare skin is quite erogenous on its own, but the combination of her exposed and suggested shape was simply breathtaking.

Still, knowing my own inclinations, a pretty face just doesn't do it for me. That's when Clarissa truly stole my heart. We walked around for a bit talking, and got to know each other. My presumptions melted away as she told me about herself. Clarissa is intelligent, and engaging. We talked about business and enterprise. The entire time we were on the same level, which is rare enough to find in someone my own age.

After a while i had completely forgotten I was talking to a beautiful woman. I was perfectly at ease. However, looking down, "part of me" hadn't forgotten how attractive she was. She noticed too and things got busy.

I ended up rebooking several times to extend the party. Not from lack of satisfaction, but in search of more. Her vigor and enthusiasm in seeking out my pleasure and hers egged me on until i hardly recognized myself. There was some form of human companionship that she was able to foster and breath fresh life into.

By the end, she reminded me of a character in that Joss Whedon show, Firefly. I am of course speaking of Inara the "registered companion". Smart, beautiful, not afraid of living on the edge of the galaxy among the misfit rogues of society. Above all Inara (and Clarissa) prized and honored the connection between two humans. While I have seen her several times since my first visit, she still leaves me with a sense of Serenity.

Jade Capri, ClarissaSteel and Hardick like this.
  2. Clarissa is a fantasy companion, and a talented starlet for sure! I'm so glad you had such a great time with her!

ClarissaSteel likes this.
  3. Sometimes I just wonder if she is from heaven to save or steal our souls.

ClarissaSteel likes this.

4. You are so sweet ❤️
    Thank you for writing this :)

5. This is a great review!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk