RANCH SPECIAL Cinderella Special!!!! 5/25/2022

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by Delilah Rae, May 25, 2022.

1. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

The clock will strike 12, the beautiful lingerie will fall off for fuzzy slippers, cotton pj's and the suitcases will be pulled from storage. The belle of the ball will once again disappear into the night, only to be remembered by the sweet scent of a perfume that lingers in the air. A car will whisk her away from the Ranch palace and to her airborne carriage and she'll be gone for several weeks.

thumbs_DelilahRae-001.jpg

Let's also be honest- a shoe might get left behind.

Today is the last day of my May tour! And like many a fairy tale beauty I turn into a pumpkin at midnight!

Anyone who messages/emails me for an appointment today (minimum 30mins in advance) I will add an extra fifteen minutes to each hour of our time! I'll update this special each month to make sure I leave each tour with a bang!

full body bed edit 1.jpg

To reserve one of these LIMITED last minute adventures just call the ranch and let them know you're coming in! You can also text me (deposits are required to receive my phone number). Appointments with a deposit will always be given preference for this special. Open ended deposits can be used for this also as long as the appointment is scheduled my last day, that day. There will be no guarantee that an appointment will still be available! This is a first come, first serve adventure.

Built tough and RunningSquirrel like this.
  2. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

You should keep this special going. Guys book with @Delilah Rae