Christina/Six - two blonds… twice the fun

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jestr, Jun 8, 2015.

1. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

The plans for this party started a couple nights before during karaoke at the Bunny Ranch. I was sitting with Six while I was singing a few songs, and so was she. During a few of the songs Six got right in front of me and started doing some very sexy dancing, and I knew she wanted to get a party started. Unfortunately it was getting late, and I was tired from an early flight out there, and told her it would have to wait until later.

The next evening I was sitting in the parlor after a long day and was waiting for Ustream to begin. After a bit Christina Antoinette sat down and chatted for a while. She had a great smile and we chatted for a bit, and then headed to her room to talk. We talked about a party, but after all I had done that day, I told her she would have to wait until the next day. She said she was disappointed but it would give her something to think about. I agreed with her on that one, and looked forward to the next morning.

When I made it into the parlor the next morning, I found both Christina and Six there and sat down with both of them for a bit. They convinced me that a 2-girl with them would be a good idea, and who am I to argue with two hot blonds. We got everything settled and went into Christina's room to begin the fun. Each lady got undressed, teasing me along the way. Once they got started, they were in complete control and I had no objection. We did quite a few things, with each lady trying to get their time in with me, but enjoying alone time, but within my view, which I quite enjoyed. I had a great time with the two of them, and look forward to more time with each of them.

2. Had so much fun with you

3. GREAT REVIEW.

4. christina is my favorite

5. six
    Chat with Me

six Active Member

Looking forward to next time!

6. i bet christina and six would be hot together [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. We are so hot together

8. Sadly I'm barely enough man for Christina by herself, but with sexy Six too? What a way to go. [smilie=happy.gif]

9. We had a great time

10. Two hot blondes is always a good idea. When those two hot blondes are Christina and Six, it's a great idea

11. My next party is going to be Christina and Six now

12. A party like that is a very arousing idea

13. There's nothing sexier than two blondes;)! Glad you had a fun party!