CHLOE DANIELS AND JORDAN SOPRANO REIGN SUPREME

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Hey folks, first a little background here. Sorry BUNNIES, but Chloe and Jordan are what I call My Love Ranch Girls!!! My first meeting at Love Ranch was with Chloe. She is a very seductive blonde with a very sexy voice and the body to match that voice. She gave me a what for the first time we met, and that time has always been in the back of my mind. A simply irresistible gal.

A bit later, I met Jordan. She is what I call "My Cutie" and some have called her Snow White!! She has such cute, yet devilish mannerisms and it is hard to describe what it is that makes me so attracted to her. She has a very pretty face and eyes, I love her hair and breasts, and ALL the rest.
    I asked her, "What is it about you, baby?" Chloe says that WE BOTH have a devious side to us, and I think it's only when we are together. But she is my baby doll.

It was only a matter of time before I saw these two wonderful ladies at the same time. Since they love each other so much, and I love them both, it was ONLY NATURAL that we should all be together.

Well we had a couple of parties together, but I will only elaborate some on the second party. The first party had Chloe come in first followed by Jordan, and the second party was started with Jordan and Chloe joined a bit later. Festivities were conducted at the Bungalow at MLBR.

So Jordan comes in. It is always so nice to see her. Of course, it didn't take much for clothing to be promptly shed. What a BABE!! A great start was had on the couch, and soon we were joined by Chloe. WOW. MY TAG TEAM WAS COMPLETE!! I can tell you that these were GIRLS ON A MISSION. Their mission was to RAVISH, and RAVISH they did. They just, like I say, acted like a tag team, taking turns WORKING on different parts of me while I tried to do the same for them.

They both taste SOOOOO YUMMY! Mmmmmmmm. Could this be heaven?? DAMN STRAIGHT!!!
    All along they are getting me real close to finality, then gently backing off and SWITCHING again, just causing things to BUILD and BUILD within me. I have always been a bit stubborn too, and never seem to get ANY sleep when I visit, so they kinda just took a smoldering fire and brought it back to life! After a bit, it was time for them to pull out the stops, and so they did. With Jordan taking the active role, Chloe was stroking me and kissing me and talking me into what I wanted all along. TO EXPLODE. WOW. I LITERALLY was weak kneed and delirious after this encounter. And of course, words were gently spoken by Jordan my Little Cutie. She said GOTTCHA!!! INDEED BABY!! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

I will NEVER tire of these girls. They've always been so good to me when I visit. All sweet and naughty, all at the same time. I KNOW THEM. I can tell what they are thinking by the look in their eyes now. They've always been willing to go out of their way for me too. Last visit had Chloe picking up electric fans for me to take home.(my wife needed them) What a sweetheart. Never will I ever visit without seeing them. They are MY TOP PRIORITY. Fortunately, they are both around most of the time, so making that happen is pretty easy.

NEXT TIME ladies, we will PAINT THE TOWN. Did I tell you that they are simply out of this world beautiful in evening gowns?? Well, they for sure are. Also, they always look ravishing for me. Both always have such wonderful nails, which I simply love to have gently dragged across me. And Chloe's hair is a bit longer now, and I simply love it. Neither girl "gums up" their hair with junk to keep it in place. I just LOVE soft and silky, don't you??

CHLOE? I LOVE YOU BABY
    JORDAN? I LOVE YOU BABY
    YES IT'S TRUE, I REALLY DO! You girls have help me demolish those walls we unwittingly build in our lives.
    THANK YOU SWEETIES

2. Baby, every time you are here you blow my mind! I always have such a blast with you! And letting me and Chloe ravish you together this trip just enhanced the whole experience!

But my dear.. we are still going to have to talk about my medical bills.. I think I have whiplash! heheh

I cant wait to paint the town with you!!

xox

3. My Dearest Jordan, we will for sure have to obtain some special medical treatment to help alleviate that nasty whiplash!! Lol. For those reading this, let's just say that there was a very good reason for that injury, and it involved PURE PLEASURE!!!

I'm looking into some erognomic remedies for you to keep you from permanent harm baby. That beautiful neck of yours has to last a long time!!!

YOU and CHLOE both let loose the animal in me, as I think you can tell. I'm ALWAYS a young man when I'm with you!! And it just gets better and better. Must be "chemistry" baby, but in YOUR case, it must be a little bit more!!

So hey you guys reading this. Just leave those girls alone(Chloe and Jordan). I've staked a claim on them!!! Don't want anybody raiding my goldmine!!

YOU GALS ARE GREAT, and it's such a good feeling when WE are ALL HAVING SUCH FUN!!!
    SOON AS I CAN...SOON AS I CAN...SOON AS I CAN...

4. My Sweet Chloe,
    I just can't wait to make it all happen ALL OVER AGAIN!! It's always so nice to spend time with YOU.
    Your sweet yet naughty nature wins me over every time!! Next time the plans will be different. You girls will NOT be going home for the night!!! We will paint a bit of the town and just spend all night having fun. We shall watch the sun rise together!!
    Kisses Sweetie
    Jim(Seattle)

5. Hey Baby,
    You should know that Jordan and I "always" have plans for you!! The difference is that next time around, we will take the time required to impliment those "plans". I'm sure that you'll like what happens to you!! Let's just say that it will for sure be a KODAK MOMENT Baby!!
    Kisses
    Jim(Seattle)