RANCH SPECIAL Chloe Cakes Paddy Cake ✨

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by ChloeCakes, Aug 22, 2019.

1. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

00D6577B-AD06-4D3A-A679-551E451D784A.jpeg Hey babe!!
    Just wanted you let you know my new parlor hours which are : 3pm to 3am

I am planning to be in house at Sagebrush until at least September 11th. Unless you give me a reason to extend you ..I mean.. my tour for you ;)

Otherwise, I shall will return
    October 3rd and stay until the 24th.

The rest of the year is TBD for me. Help fill me! ... i ...I mean my planner . :oops:

During this tour I’m available for you every day except Tuesdays & Thursdays which are my days off.​

On my days off I like get some R&R, tidy up around my home and do any laundry, run errands & take care of business matters, cook myself healthy delicious meals, spend time with & take care of my current foster cat, take a drive to Tahoe for the day or at least a sunset, enjoy the beach with friends, go on hikes and explore nature, hydrate, clean my car, get my hair and nails done, shop a little, treat myself to something yummy, and do or handle anything else that may pop up!! *i love making things pop up*

Although I do enjoy the time I have to myself I’d be OH SO enthused to include YOU in my personal schedule ! Even on my days off!! We can spend time exploring some new spots together, I’ll take you on my favorite scenic hike, or we can just post-coital cuddle in my bed & do all the sweet nothings together ! ❤️

I’ve never invited a client into my own personal space before, but if you are reading this, this is your personal invitation to take this as the opportunity to RSVP to me to spend an ultra luxe overnight in my real private home with me!!!

I’d love nothing more than a willing & able man who could pound the $h!t out of me all night after I wine & dine him with a favorite meal of his that I get to cook for him. Then in the morning sneak under the covers and wake him up with breakfast & head.. :rolleyes:*a girl can dream*

8EA7A197-1FBE-4186-9D20-200F4958FE33.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  2. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

What?! What a deal and fantasy gentlemen! That is an incredible special!

ChloeCakes and Leo Goodale like this.
  3. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

I love the special that I just read. Wonder who that client will be getting an invitation to your own private quarters. Made me laugh at bits that I was reading but all in all, it's a great special you got going on.

ChloeCakes likes this.
  4. That sounds fantastic! I wish my health or finances would allow me to travel. You are beautiful. I hope we meet when I do finally travel out west :)

ChloeCakes and Built tough like this.
  5. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

Being allowed into your inner circle would be such a tremendous honor And I've got to experience a short party with Chloe so the thought of spending a whole night with you is one of my sweetest dreams. What a lofty goal to work towards

ChloeCakes likes this.
  6. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

❤️❤️❤️ ❤️you fellows just made me smile [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

C_Note_KY and Leo Goodale like this.
  7. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

You are most welcome, Chloe. Keep doing what you do best.

ChloeCakes likes this.
  8. Chloe is a great cook, any personal guest of hers would get the complete royal treatment :)

ChloeCakes likes this.
  9. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Ahhhh Chloe I can't wait to see you again in Oct! You're such a sweetheart to chat with. :)

ChloeCakes likes this.
  10. 6BDD35F7-8382-4054-AE36-5E30E5F1107D.jpeg
    How can you resist this beautiful girl? Reserve your special night with Chloe! :)

C_Note_KY and ChloeCakes like this.
  11. Such an awesome read! Thank you for sharing!

ChloeCakes likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @ChloeCakes today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ChloeCakes likes this.
  13. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Boo you have the best pictures <3

Love you

ChloeCakes likes this.
  14. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

Thanks babe! I’m a big fan of YOUR gorgeous artistic pics too!

C_Note_KY likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @ChloeCakes for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]