Chastity

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tecomonster, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Evening one and all.

Out of curiosity, how many ladies are interested in a chastity relationship? I know it is outside of the usual requests, but I’m curious if professional courtesans are interested in this,

Thanx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

KikiLover and wrb55rosco like this.
  2. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Please explain! I don’t understand.

3. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Are you wanting to put someone in a chastity belt? Or are you wanting to be put in a chastity belt....

www.fancysteel.com

4. Are you asking if there is a service where a courtesan would be ok with wanting to enter a marriage with a customer and then only have sex with that one person?

5. Are you talking about orgasm/sexual denial?

6. Good evening one and all.

Yes, I am speaking of orgasm control and denial with the use of a male chastity cage when away from the keyholder. She would have absolute control over if and when any orgasm occurred

KissyBekko likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Can you explain to us what kind of experience is involved a chastity relationship?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Good evening

Chastity play is a power exchange. In this case, the male surrenders control of his orgasms to his mistress / keyholder. He secures his genitalia in a chastity device, locks it on, and gives the keys to his keyholder. She now has absolute control over his sexual release. Chastity play is as much mental as it is physical, with the keyholder keeping her chaste male aroused and denied. This could be for an evening or as long as agreed upon. The keyholder becomes the absolute arbiter of the ability for sexual release.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KissyBekko likes this.
  9. And happy Locktober 2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KikiLover likes this.
  10. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

I know which females . I would put in a fitted chasitiy belt!

11. I'm game @tecomonster :D:D I will be your key holder! How would you like it having ME in control of your ogasms???:cool::cool:

12. I’ve been trying to resist, but I cannot. The idea of letting a keyholder own and control my orgasms is something that w cannot deny. I’m looking for a chastity cage, admiring finally that I need control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk