REVIEW CharlieKnox @ KitKat - 8/25/19

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jakester, Sep 4, 2019.

1. My typical trip to the Reno area and looking for new experiences.

Saw this beautiful lady on the forums that I wanted to meet by the name of CharlieKnox. Seemed to have a good attitude. Went to meet her on 8/24 and was ready to party with her but said I was going to say hi to a couple of ladies at the Sage.

Fast forward to the next day and I couldn't get my mind off of Charlie. Smart, beautiful, and oh.. so sexy.. Well I had to go back and see this beautiful lady again and I'm so glad I did. She "just' booked a party so I ended up talking to Cumisha for a bit. Then all of a sudden this couple walks out.. Cumisha says.. "Charlie".. Jake's here... oh.. she was so sexy. Just wearing a bra and panties.. She sat down next to me and we started talking. I was nervous of course and not really sure what we talked about but I'm sure I was just talking nonsense... I just remember how smart she was and how beautiful her eyes were and that smile..

Anyway I said if you need to take a break after your party I understand and she said hold on... I'll freshen up and be right back.. Off she went and when she came back, she was in ANOTHER matching set of bra and panties. This time it was black.. last time it was more peachy / skin tone. What a nice contract. Well we ended up in her room again to talk about activities.. We agreed and off to the booking window we went..
    Back to the room and whoa.. what a beautiful and sexy lady she is.

Party details will be between the two of us but I had a lot of fun and will plan to party with her again if she'll have me.

Charlie - I hope you had as much fun as I did and hope to see you again.

Jake

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @CharlieKnox today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]