REVIEW Charlie the great

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Kamshaftdoc, May 2, 2017.

1. Ok so I've posted one review before for Charlie but I've seen her like 6-7 times since(yes I'm addicted). First off, I have seen a lot of girls at every ranch and I've only repeat visited once or twice with them if at all. That's not an insult to the other girls but really a reflection of how amazing Charlie is. She takes GFE to another level. She remembers everything you talk about, every detail, from wants and desires to the type of music you listen to. She is truly special. I took her on an outdate and guys if you haven't done so, save up and do. Worth every penny. We did dinner, took her by my work, drove arround a little and finally finished things up in her room. The sex is indescribable. Take the best meal you've ever had and multiply it by 1000. I've now done 2 girl(with Amelia who is also a kick ass masseuse), GFE, outdate, rough sex. There isn't anything I could possibly do to make those experiences any better. If you haven't seen her run...see her before she is gone and you missed your chance at a truly once in a lifetime person and experience. Hit me up by message if you want more details of my experiences with her(minus prices because that's between me and her).

david006, jakester, tuch2881 and 2 others like this.
  2. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

Great review! Thanks for the shoutout, Kam; Charlie is amazing, and so glad you have found such a great match! :D

kmoney likes this.
  3. You are hands down truly amazing! Can't wait for more adventures with you. :)

kmoney likes this.