RANCH SPECIAL Change to Schedule!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by EllieAmes, Nov 13, 2023.

1. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Change in schedule!!!!

I will be going home for the holiday! I leave Tuesday November 21st and will be available again on Thursday November 30th for walk-ins, request, and appointments (preferred)!

See me before I leave with these limited specials!!!!

• Hot Tub / Fantasy Suite Party: 1 hour added to your party, complimentary bottle of champagne or wine for party, and short XXX video PLUS XXX picture sent directly to you for your own personal collection!
    • Fantasy Suite Party: 30 minutes added to your party, complimentary bottle of champagne or wine for party and a XXX picture sent directly to you for your own personal collection!
    • VIP Party: 30 minutes added to your party, complimentary bottle of champagne or wine for our party together and a XXX picture sent directly to you for your own personal collection!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and stay warm!!!!

2. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Book her today guys![smilie=happy.gif]

3. JessieJames
    Chat with Me

JessieJames Babygirl who won’t hesitate to please you!

Enjoy the vaca! Will miss you ;) see ya soon! Make sure to visit miss @EllieAmes

4. KaylaRose
    Chat with Me

KaylaRose Your Spunky Fantasy Blonde

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Book with this beautiful babe!