REVIEW Chanel-omg!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Eastcoasthiker, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Visiting the western side of the USA and decided to try out a brothel. After days of searching dozens of women online I emailed Chanel. We emailed back and forth for about a week. I highly suggest this method. It made my first time at a brothel much more relaxing.

I opted for a pickup from their service. They sent Ben, in a Hummer, who was really down to earth and engaged in great conversation.

Chanel met me at the door and....wow, just wow!!! No pictures do justice to how gorgeous she truly is. She gave me a quick tour and then we went to her room for negotiations.

I was extremely nervous. She made this process super relaxing and easy. Knowing what I wanted from emails, we decided to a couple hrs together.

We headed to the bar for some refreshments (to go) and went to a suite. Chanel immediately had me “ready” and wasted no time satisfying me.

Every inch of this woman’s body was perfect. I won’t share the gritty details (mine forever!) but being inside Chanel is like going to a different world. So after a couple hours I just didn’t want to stop.

We took a little break and I wanted more. We came to an agreement to party just a bit longer. I’m so glad we did!!! Then she really blew my mind.

As a surprise, she took me out for sushi!!!!

The food was great but the company was better. Being with Chanel outside of the ranch gave me the opportunity to see how AWESOME she is!!! Ben then drove us back to the ranch and we said our goodbyes.

In finalizing this review I would suggest ANY man/woman thinking about Chanel......contact her!!! You will not regret it and the memories are priceless.

Be courteous and respectful and Chanel will respond in ways that will make your head spin!

TY Chanel!!!

2. chanel
    Chat with Me

chanel See me for an exclusive encounter

Thank you, I enjoyed our time together! We really had a blast !!! Not only did I get to please you but you got to please me! I love that you love sushi and I’m glad you enjoyed my surprise and company. I definitely enjoyed our time together!! Would love to have you come back any time :)
    You’re a true gentleman and so laid back!!!
    Can’t wait for next time !!!
    Xoxo
    Chanel

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Celebrate the "New Year" with @chanel!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

chanel likes this.
  4. chanel
    Chat with Me

chanel See me for an exclusive encounter

thank you cumisha
    You’re a sweet heart
    Xoxo

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @chanel for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Celebrate your fabulous party for the "New Year" with @chanel today!!! She is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @chanel!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. What a great review! @chanel is an excellent choice for in and out of the bedroom companionship! :)

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @chanel with many memorable expriences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]