RANCH SPECIAL Celebrate with me I’ve been at sagebrushranch for a year now and would love to meet you

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by TeganTreasures, May 3, 2022.

1. As some of you know I’ve started at the ranches when we reopen after Covid- it been such fun that a year have flown by and I will be doing a May Special if you book a hour or more I would love to get more aquanted with you as of some I have meet and some I look forward to meeting things this summer I would enjoy with you is going out jet skiing av/four wheeling / glass blowing / wine and pottery, dinner movie , night out gambling and partying , trip to Lake Tahoe , Las Vegas , virgin city there a lot city I haven’t seen sense I’ve been in Nevada , I also love giving massages or giving , take a bath or shower together and eat a dinner I can cook or we can have delivered we can cuddle up and watch some movies or just simply talk and relax .. but there lots of thing I can write here that we can do together but I rather you come enjoy me your self at sagebrushranch when the time is perfect for you I’ll be here all summer and look forward to meeting you and doing fun activities together….!!!!! Email for more information 7232578F-CEC8-4811-896F-F944EC5F6AAE.jpeg 9F037A47-90E1-46D7-B847-8082FA9D5D32.jpeg 7BA1E3DF-20F8-4DAB-A596-464C81550217.jpeg F796B02B-8CE9-488F-87D3-ED2C217E2C26.jpeg

2. [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

TeganTreasures likes this.
  3. Let’s start the summer off rite come meet
    With me we can enjoy this nice weather A86F7BD5-9DC1-4539-A452-53C6D7505B1F.jpeg

Marlin Groce Jr and gLip5 like this.
  4. LotusLover
    Chat with Me

LotusLover Luxurious and Amazingly Desired

Tegan has a great personality, body , and such a beauty .
    (Book her she means business lol.)