Cee Cee Cruz...the amazing Hawaiian Bunny!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by redwood, May 1, 2011.

1. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Last week I went to the Bunny Ranch with a few ladies in mind that I wanted to meet. I walked in and got a line-up. First time in about 40 LPIN parties I have done a line-up. One of the ladies I had in mind was in the line-up, so I chose her. We went to the bar to chat and get to know each other. 5 minutes into our conversation, she informs me that she has an appointment that just arrived. So, that was a waste of time. :roll: So, I sat there for a few minutes when I then noticed Cee Cee. I spoke to her and she came over and sat with me. Immediately, we had a genuine connection. She is from hawaii and I lived there for many years. Eventually, I asked if she would like to go discuss a party. We went back to her room and arrived at a party very quickly. I am not going to go into specifics, but I can tell you that if you book a 60 minute party with Cee Cee she will give you her undivided attention from minute 1 to minute 60. She will provide you with pure Asian attention, from helping you to undress in a VERY sensual way, to giving you a very sensual massage to enjoying a very sexy shower with you when you are done, to helping you get dressed. In between, the experience is totally and amazingly sexual with anything you could want or dream about. I had such an amazing time with Cee Cee on Tuesday that I went back out and partied with her again on Thursday. The two parties with her were probably the two best I have had out of nearly 40 LPIN parties. I can't wait to get back to Cee Cee's bedroom for another amazing sexual adventure! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

[​IMG]

2. Thank you so much Redwood! I had an amazing time with you as well and look forward to future parties together!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. I am glad that you had another fantastic party. I haven't partied with her but was told she's someone that should be on my "to do" list.

4. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

She should definetely be on your list Maya! You two would have a great time together!

5. Hopefully soon enough!!! She's on my "to-do" list as well... the only question is, who will help to manifest this fantasy!?

6. I am sure someone will volunteer to help with that.

7. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Wow! That is quite an endorsement! :D

8. Me= Jealous. I will party with CeeCee one day... (day dreams) hehe! Love you girl!

9. Great review! :)

10. got to love hawaii girls