REVIEW Casey Cross @ LRN

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jakester, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Casey Cross,

Had a quick layover in Reno to break up the drive from Elko back to the Bay Area for a little gambling and maybe to visit some of the beautiful ladies in the area.

While driving back from Elko I forgot that this weekend was the end of the burning man and so a LOT of cars/campers were driving in and checking in with the tell-tale "white" sand/salt all over their vehicles. Was kind of fun watching them all check into their respective hotels will luggage all covered in "white".. After checking into my hotel, I made my way to the Love Ranch North.

I've always wanted to meet with the beautiful Casey Cross but to be honest was a little "shy" when I visited there before. This time I built up enough courage and said I'm going there to specifically ask to talk with Casey and let's see where it may lead. Boy was I glad it did. Buzzed in and asked or Casey Cross. After a few minutes she came out and wow was she pretty. Of course I've seen her before but never this close up. :). She was very open and we talked about various things, her past relationship, how she got here, how Dennis helped her out in a tough situation, today's Labor Day pool party, which I totally forgot and missed out, etc. She went on and on. It was a LOT of fun just listening to her. I remember her saying she could talk to me all day which was fine by me! Maybe next time we can be on the couch cuddling while you talk? ;)

While talking the beautiful Ruby Rae came out from a party and was leading her client to the door. She was l wearing a beautiful robe that I believe another monger gave her awhile back. She came over and gave me nice hug and I of course told she looked beautiful.

Back to Casey.. we talked a little longer and I said maybe we can continue the conversation in the room?.... so off we went... Negotiated a little bit and off to the cashier we went. She started her music and I REALLY liked the way she started to dance and could tell she likes to dance.. Some caressing and cuddling and off to the activities. As I mentioned before she came back from the pool party so was still wearing her bathing suit. I had a "little" difficulty undressing her but "finally" got her top hook off. haha.. Wow.. didn't know she had such a banging body... I enjoyed my time with her very much. We had some additional time afterwards so of course I said lie down and I'll give you a massage. This was my chance to really look at those legs, that pretty back and of course that cute little butt of hers.. She really enjoyed the massage and I said I'll come ANYTIME and won't even charge for it. HAHA.. She said don't tempt me.. :) Finally the intercom came on.. She then said want to take a show.... of course I said YES.. so off we went to the shower. Was able to wash her down and again and rub my hands all over her. Dried her off and back to the room. We continued talking and the intercom came on again and she said we're coming out.. Finally got dressed and left.

Casey thank you for spending time with me and I just enjoyed taking and listening to you.. Of course the other parts of our time together was AWESOME also !!!

Ladies and gentlemen.. you need to meet this lovely lady and all the ladies at LRN and the surrounding ranches also.

Jake

Scarface, Will047, Silver Don and 3 others like this.
  2. Thank you for the review, @jakester ! I had an amazing time with you. I hope for many more! :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2018-3-6_16-42-56.jpeg

4. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

CaseyCross likes this.

5. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]