PIC THREAD CARSON CITY HOT SPRINGS

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Oct 9, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Here are a few photos for my favorite room at Carson City Hot Springs:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Who want to experience this fabulous room with me?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Call (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0 with a deposit[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

JustCurious4Now and JBear like this.
  3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Thanks for this! I’ll have to check it out. :)

handjobnut likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!! It’s very private and a great place to relax or for an Out Date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!!

6. SashaLove
    Chat with Me

SashaLove Well-Known Member

Looks like fun!!!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. RoseBud
    Chat with Me

RoseBud Active Member

Thanks for the amazing idea I’m gonna have to check it out!!♥️♥️♥️

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

12. I love the hot springs and the fact you don't have to wear clothes in the room is fantastic

IMG_20191115_184550.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

handjobnut likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree @TamsynNyx!!! Very private rooms that you can lock the doors!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holiday and let's experience Carson City Hot Springs together!!! Email me at: [email protected][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. What a perfect Outdate! Warm up with this lovely lady ;)

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holidays!!! Let's experience Carson City Hot Springs together!!! Email: [email protected] or Call (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

20. this seems so cool and looks so fun, looks really nice to, perfect place to go in the winter to hang out I am sure.
    great post @cumishaamado

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @AlexaHaze for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AlexaHaze likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TamsynNyx for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AlexaHaze for liking my post!!! Have a "Happy Holidays" and you are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @HollyDay for your kind words and support!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

PandoraNyx Well-Known Member

Being naked and in such a nice hot bath is heaven!

handjobnut likes this.
  26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely and very relaxing!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @PandoraNyx for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's experience and get to know each other relaxing at Carson City Hot Springs!!! Afterwards, we can go next door at Sassafras for a yummy meal!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's get cozy and distress and relax at the "Natural Hot Springs"!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Email me at: [email protected][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif]Booking Info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FumbleNutts for liking my post!!! Have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  31. Love the hotsprings ❤❤❤❤❤ Take @cumishaamado to the lovely local hotsprings for the time of your life❤❤❤❤

handjobnut likes this.
  32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @AlexandriaMoon for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FumbleNutts for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love going to Carson City Hot Springs!!! It's very "Private and Relaxing"!!! Who wants to join me? Call (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit to secure your appointment today!!! Afterwards we can go next door to Sassafras Restaurant and get a bite to eat!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Welcome to Sassafras Eclectic Food Joint
    Open Tuesday-Saturday 11am-9pm

Sundays 12pm-7pm

Closed on Mondays

775-884-4471

[​IMG]
    About Us
    Sassafras is nestled between the Historic Carson Hot Springs and the award-winning Shoe Tree Brewery at 1500 Old Hot Springs Road, Carson City, NV 89706. We are open 6 days a week Tuesday-Saturday from 11 am-9pm, Sunday 12pm-7pm and we usually have live music 2 or more times a week. We are closed on most major holidays and reservations are accepted for parties of 8 or more only. Follow & Like us on Facebook for daily specials and upcoming events.

Feel free to contact us at 775-884-4471 or at [email protected]

We gladly offer food for take-out but please note at this time we DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY THRID-PARTY SERVICES SUCH AS Door Dash, Grub Hub, etc.

Fun Things!
    [​IMG]
    Links to our neighbors!
    Food, Beer & Hot Springs all in one location

https://shoetreebrewing.com/

http://carsonhotsprings.com/

Menu
    The Starters
    Evilled Eggs
    Not deviled, just evilly stuffed with shrimp, smoked paprika and roasted peppers

Superfraggacheesalicious Loaf
    Sourdough round stuffed with roasted garlic and a medley of cheeses. Please allow 15 minutes for baking

Nachos Borrachos
    Fresh chips, melted cheeses, black beans, grilled peppers, sour cream and homemade salsas

add chicken or carne asada 12

Cocoloco Poke
    Traditional raw ahi tuna poke (po-kay) in a wonton cup on island slaw and topped with toasted coconut

Empanada
    Latin American deep fried savory pastry stuffed with the flavors of the day

Black and Blue Shrimp Fondue
    Blackened shrimp atop gooey blue cheese fondue served with crusty bread

Deep Fried Cheesy Grits
    Served with southern garlic ranch

Black Bean Soup
    Cup 5 Bowl 7
    Served with pico de gallo and chipotle crema

Special Soup of the day
    Cup 6 Bowl 8
    Ask your server for the daily special

Fresh Salads
    All of our dressings are made from scratch and the creamy dressings are yogurt based

Roasted Beet
    Mixed greens with roasted beets, spiced pecans and blue cheese with a roasted garlic and beet vinaigrette

Seared Rare Ahi
    Ahi tuna with fresh veggies and a rice wine vinaigrette served with a wasabi dipping sauce

Shrimp Louie
    A San Francisco classic with our own twist! Tender seared shrimp to order with fresh veggies and 1000 island dressing

Thai Chicken
    Mixed greens, sauteed mushrooms and peppers, with grilled chicken, topped with rice noodles, sesame seeds and sweet & spicy Thai chili dressing

Chicken Blue
    Grilled chicken with blue cheese, tomato, fresh veggies and a hardboiled egg with blue cheese dressing

Carne Asada
    Grilled marinated steak with fresh greens, queso fresco, pico de gallo, fresh corn and toasted pepitas with a serrano vinaigrette

House Salad
    Small 5 Entree 9
    With fresh veggies! Your dressing choices are Blue cheese, Southern garlic ranch, Thai, 1000 island, Serrano vinaigrette, Tahini, Balsamic vinaigrette or Roasted garlic beet vinaigrette

Pizza
    El Guapo
    13/22
    House made chorizo, smoked chicken, roma tomato, serrano pesto and mucho queso

The Guido
    13/22
    Marinara, Italian sausage, spicy capicola ham, pepperoni, salami and garlic confit

Vegetarian
    12/21
    A white pizza with fresh tomato, artichokes, mushrooms, kalamata olives and queso fresco

The Luau
    13/22
    Kahlua pork, grilled pineapple, smoked chicken, marinated red onion, roma tomato & Hawaiian BBQ sauce

Red Neck
    14/23
    House made chorizo, smoked chicken, roast pork, chile de arbol salsa, red chili BBQ sauce and jalapeno peppers

Muffuletta
    14/23
    Marinara, spicy capicola ham, salami, mortadella, olive salada and provolone cheese

Cheese
    9/16
    Marinara and cheese

Extra Toppings

$1 small/$2 large: Mushrooms, queso fresco, grilled pineapple, kalamata olives, fresh tomato, serrano pesto, garlic confit, roasted red peppers, marinated red onion, jalapeno or extra cheese $2 small/$3 large: Pepperoni, kahlua pork, smoked chicken, salami, capicola ham, house made chorizo, italian sausage, brie or artichokes

Grinders
    Grinders, Burgers & Cold Deli selections come with your choice of side: Handcut French Fries, Homemade Potato Chips, Thai Slaw, Blue Cheese Slaw or Yucatan Potato Salad. Or for $1 Sweet Potato Chips, $2.00 Onion Rings or Cup of Soup or $2.50 Side Salad

Ahi BLT
    Seared rare ahi tuna, crispy bacon, baby greens and tomato with wasabi sauce on a house baked potato roll

Tuna Melted
    Capers, herbs, red onion, yogurt and a touch of mayo on grilled sourdough bread with swiss cheese

Shrimp Po'Boy
    Crispy cornmeal-crusted shrimp dressed with slaw on a French roll with 'licious sauce

Cheese-Steak
    Sweet and hot peppers, onions, mushrooms, provolone and pepperjack cheese

With Shrimp 14

Surf & Turf 15

Pull My Pork
    Slow roasted pork on a sweet French roll with your choice of homemade BBQ sauce: Carolina Gold Mustard or Red Chili

Port Au Prince
    Caramelized pork on a sweet French roll with jerk sauce & "Pikliz" a Haitian style spicy habanero slaw

Torta Tony
    Locally made chorizo, pork carnitas, pepperjack cheese and roasted tomatillo salsa

Burgers
    Choice of Burger: Certified Angus Beef (never frozen), Housemade Turkey or Veggie Patty. Have it on a House Baked Potato Bun for + .50

Mushroom
    Sauteed mushrooms and swiss cheese

Southwest
    Sweet and hot peppers, onions and chile de arbol salsa with melted cheese

Turkey Sriracha
    Half pound homemade turkey burger, queso fresco w/spicy slaw & sriracha yogurt sauce

Fried Cheese Cheeseburger
    A Carson City favorite served with a medley of crispy, gooey fried cheese

Bacon Blue
    Melted blue cheese and crispy bacon

Praline Bacon Burger
    Crispy bacon, spiced pecans and chipotle crema

BBQ Potato Chip Cheeseburger
    Choice of BBQ sauce: Carolina Gold Mustard or Red Chili with mayo, homemade chips & cheddar cheese

1/2 Pound Burger
    with Cheese + 1.00

Jayme's Veggie Burger
    A homemade vegan patty that changes as often as its namesake

Mustard Burger
    Slathered with mustard & grilled with onions, chopped zucchini pickles & white American cheese

Cold Deli
    Choice of Wheat, Rye, Sourdough or French roll. Choice of side

Deli Sliced Pit Ham
    Served with fresh lettuce, tomato, onions and mayo

Oven Roasted Turkey
    Served with fresh lettuce, tomato, onions and mayo

Tuna Salad
    Albacore tuna with capers, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, zucchini pickles, fresh herbs and a touch of mayo

Muffaletta
    Our version of the New Orleans classic served with spicy capicola ham, salami and mortadella topped with a chopped olive salad and provolone cheese on a French roll

Specials!
    A small selection of our varied daily specials

Cajun Mac & Cheese
    Smoky Tasso ham & stir fried blackened shrimp in a gooey cheesy goodness sauce

Salmon Sriracha
    Sauteed salmon with a soy & sriracha buerre blanc, sauteed mushrooms and broccoli served over brown rice

Asian Chicken Tacos
    Galbi marinated chicken grilled and served on jicama "tortillas" with island slaw, coconut sticky rice and Asian drizzle

Stir Fry Bowl
    Stir fried fresh vegetables with your choice of Asian noodles or brown rice, topped with pork belly, carne asada or house-smoked tofu and finished with a sweet & spicy ponzu sauce

Middle Eastern Lamb Burger
    House ground lamb with basil aioli and a mint-cucumber & yogurt slaw on a house baked potato bun

Shrimp Tacos
    Pan-seared in a tomato, orange & habanero salsa, topped with pico de gallo, chipotle crema & fresh guacamole on corn tortillas. Served with black beans & jasmine rice

Pizza Burger
    1/2 pound C.A.B. ground chuck topped with crispy pepperoni "bacon", spicy capicola ham, pesto & marinara & provolone & mozzarella cheese on a house baked potato bun

Sassy Kids' Menu
    Kids' Mac & Cheese
    Sassy Burger & Fries
    Cheesy Sassy Burger & Fries
    Quesadilla
    Shrimp & Chips
    Crunchy Chicken Tenders
    Pizza Pie Face
    Desserts
    We make all of our desserts in house. Ask your server about our specials!

Deep-Fried Ice Cream
    Cookie crusted & deep fried, topped with caramel & chocolate sauces in a cinnamon & sugar bowl

Dulce de Leche Mud Pie
    Vanilla ice cream pie on a housemade chocolate cookie crust with ribbons of caramel & chipotle chocolate, topped with spiced pecans and whipped cream

Gluten Free Brownie Sundae
    Rich chocolate brownie topped with ice cream, chocolate sauce and whipped cream

Beverages
    Our featured non-alcoholic beverages

Lavender Lemonade
    Indian Wells Sodas

Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Root Beer, Sierra Mist, Dr. Pepper, Mt. Dew & Lemonade
    All Pepsi products come with free refills

Contact Us
    Email*
    Name

Visit our Facebook page for information on live music, special events and other fun things!

Sassafras Eclectic Food Joint
    1500 Old Hot Springs Road, Carson City NV 89706

775-884-4471

Hours
    Open today

11:00 am – 9:00 pm

Tuesday-Saturday 11am-9pm

Temporarily closed on Sundays & Mondays

Subscribe

Email

Ongoing fundraising for Sassabration
    Sassabration is a 501(c)(3) organization that raises funds year round for local organizations that support the Carson City and Northern Nevada Region. Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals for our 2019 Sassabration Event. You may also use Amazonsmile and designate Sassabration as your recipient!

[​IMG]
    Copyright © 2019 Sassafras Eclectic Food Joint - All Rights Reserved.