Camille Chanel

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Praxis, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Sunday morning I lost my MLBR virginity. Yep, yesterday.

I never know if these threads are real. But this one is genuine. I swear on my life.

The MLBR has been a curiosity for me for some time. And since I love sex (yes, very unique I know), visiting the MLBR was on my hit list for an experience I must have in my life. Moving to Tahoe gave me proximity and ample to time to consider a visit and plan ahead.

I'm picky: when I saw Camille's initial photos I was blown away. When I saw the second subsequent professional set of photographs I was still in awe but they were so heavily overtouched and airbrushed that I wasn't sure what she really looked like. I think the photographer could make Dennis look like a hot Bunny if he wanted to. I called and we briefly spoke on the phone and her voice was charming as was the dialogue. Being in the Carson area for some business I made an appointment to meet her on Friday night: not just to see her appearance but just talk and meet say "hi" and nothing more. Personality makes it or breaks it for me. Camille made it. She was far more radiant than the pictures: a more down to earth natural beauty and a body--imagine the sound of screeching brakes-- that could command the world, unite nations, and have me at her beck and call. But Camille is well educated and quite smart which was THE turn on for me. As were our common interests.

I made an appointment for the real deal with Camille for Sunday and I drove over with major butterflies in my stomch. This surprised me because in 'real life' I'm very confident but not arrogant with women. This day I felt unnerved.

Tangentially and importantly, while waiting briefly in the parlor on Sunday, the other Bunnies were nice to me and relaxing. It was if I had walked into a room with friends. Felicia Foxx and (I believe) Meagan Fox...yes, two foxes were there and I nervously chatted but soon was at ease. Thank you so kindly, ladies. Friday night the women in the parlor were simply walking around and realizing I had an appoinment, just went about their business. Despite their non chalant attitude, I was taking in everything like someone who'd received the gift of sight for the first time.

Ms. Chanel wore a red cocktail dress; she defined stunning. I was almost without words and tried not to stare but good lord... Camille is very sweet and posseses a kind demeanor; very soft spoken but with spirit; our prior conversation helped break my mental ice even more. She offered me freshly brewed tea. After one minute in her room any butterflies I had quickly morphed into wolves because I wanted to attack and devour Ms. Chanel. Which I did.

Without going into details, I had a euphoric experience which I'll never forget.
    Actually, I might forget because my mind was numb for a while.

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review, Praxis. Thanks for sharing.

3. Dear Praxis,
    Thank you so much for the amazing time on Sunday. It was the most wonderful morning delight. Thank you for the stimulating conversation and fabulous company.
    Most of all, thank you for encouraging me to become more active, get my ski gear, and hit the slopes as soon as possible.
    Your passion for nature and beauty is inspirational.
    Always, Camille

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Congrats on your visit with the Lovely Camille

5. Thanks for telling me to check this out, Camielle. I asked Camryn to go skiing mid Jan - I am going. I'm going to rent skiis.

And what a review!

:)

(now to go about making my sigs and bios and stuff)

6. Glad to be inspiring, Ms. Chanel. :D

Skiing is life.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsajk1Zxd6k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsajk1Zxd6k</a> The whole video is mind blowing but check out 1:56 and 2:50 and the avalanche which follows

No, I'm not Seth. I wish I was that good.

So does everybody else who skis.

7. great review

8. I am so excited to return to the snow and all of the snow bunnies asap!

9. We miss you, honey.

When will you be back?

I will be back feb 25 to march 4... maybe we ski then.... maybe we do something else...

10. I would love to go play in the snow, ski, come back to the Ranch and take a nice long sauna, play with myself, go knock on the door of a beautiful girl and have an amazing time then relax and start all over again. Life is beautiful in Carson City!