Cami Parker

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Miss Cami Parker and I had out first 1.5 hour GFE party on Friday (11/13/09).

During my last trip, I provided Cami with a tour of the MLBR facilities and an orientation on her first day as a Bunny from the perspective of a patron. By the time she was cleared to work, I was fully scheduled. Based on that activity and some further conversations (Grrrr), I felt that Cami and I should have a party so that I could determine the effectiveness of my orientation. Good decision! Better orientation!

Cami has been a big hit at the MLBR. She has received extensive TV, radio, and newspaper coverage and traveled with Dennis to various locations. She is hot and provides a very favorable image wherever she travels.

Our party was a great success. Cami is short, petite, and very energetic. She is not reserved, but puts all of her energy into her parties. As a result, activities in the bedroom are intense (Grrrr) and both benefit when satisfaction is achieved multiple times.

Cami is also very giving of her time, hugs, and kisses in the parlor. Did I say that she was hot? Note: Soon there will be even more of Cami, so visit her as all natural or very shortly after she is augmented. Either way, you will have a fun, pleasurable, sensual (Grrrr), and memorable party.

Make an appointment with Cami. She will provide the Grrrr!

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Great report Harold I'm looking forward to meeting Miss Parker in March when I visit.