Cami Parker (Post 4)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Miss Cami Parker and I had our fourth consecutive GFE party with this one having a duration of three hours. We used the big house by the pool for the venue.

I met Cami the day that she arrived at the MLBR and, when asked by Madam Suzette, gave Cami a tour of the facility and talked about the Bunny Bible. Cami and I established a connection at that time that has been strengthened during each of my subsequent trips and our parties. We enjoy each other’s company and anticipate the sharing of intimate activities.

Cami desires to be the ideal woman and has worked to both learn and perfect certain skills. She beautiful, intelligent, and articulate and wants to both please her partner and have fun herself. All of these attributes carry over into and are reflected in her parties.

We started our recent party with kissing, hugging, and cuddling. Many other menu items and some not on the menu were shared. Our activities were very sexy, pleasurable and lots of fun. Cami brings a very high level of intensity to her parties as well as all of the sweetness and softness that make a GFE a GFE.

When our party ended, we returned to the parlor and finished our champagne with the other ladies present. We then talked for a significant time. Cami then made a very tasty salad which we shared for our supper.

Cami has been a Hustler magazine cover and centerfold as well as having multipage spreads in that and several other men’s major magazines. She is HOT. She gave me copies with all pages expressing written sexy sentiments and her autograph and well as the autograph of her cat Bella. See has also done national and local TV and radio and can more than hold her own when questioned by the hosts.

What more could a guy want that to have the opportunity to know Miss Cami Parker as a woman on a personal basis?

CamiParker likes this.
  2. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

He definitely has great taste. :D :wink:

3. What a lucky guy! One of New Year's resolutions is to write my own review of the amazing Cami Parker.

CamiParker likes this.