Cami Parker (Post 2)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

I had my second successive 1.5 hour GFE party with Miss Cami Parker on Sunday (July 25).

I gave Cami her initial orientation tour of the MLBR on the day she arrived. Cami says that “I am her first friend at the MLBR.”

I last partied with Cami before her augmentation. She was spectacular then and the recent changes have enhanced her effect on me.

We had been flirting in the parlor for a week, so both were fully prepared and into each other as girl friend and boy friend when we entered her bedroom, disrobed, kissed and hugged, and climbed onto her bed.

What followed next was amazing. Cami is very sensual and was able to achieve satisfaction too many times to count. She returned the favor. We resumed where we had left off. Lots of kissing, hugging, cuddling, and a togetherness shower provided a perfect ending to an unforgettable experience.

Cami typically sees a limited number of visitors per day and is often on the type of travel befitting the Hustler Magazine cover and centerfold. Be sure to make an appointment to experience everything that Miss Cami Parker has to offer.

2. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Great post Harold!

3. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I bet Cami is a great GFE! :)

4. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

No, I can't!!! :D :twisted: :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

5. I hope it happens very soon, Kelf! You are going to have a smile for a very long time!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Thanks, I hope so to! I will have a perma grin for years!!! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. I don't think anyone will be able to pry the grin off your face! I can think of worse problems to have. :lol:

8. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Hehe me too. I'll have a secret smile that will leave people wondering why I'm so damn happy all the time. :D :wink:

9. If they go see Cami, they will share the same grin- your own secret club!

10. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Hehe true. I think anyone that has had the chance to visit the ranches shares that secret smile...that memory that will last them a lifetime! :)

11. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Lucky Harold!! :D

12. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Miss Kelf:

I am sure that you will enjoy the hospitality of the MLBR and TLR during your June trip. You have been a great asset to the message board and all will want to meet you in person (many up close and personal). Have fun!

13. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Thank you so much Harold!!! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

YES! :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]