Cami Parker - last Tuesday night, new girl rocks

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by sunseeker, Oct 15, 2009.

1. It was a dark and stormy night; the rain fell in torrents, except at occasional intervals, when it was checked to some extent by the roof (for it is at the Bunny Ranch that our scene lies), and withal to the extent unchecked, buckets and sundry containers were out and about in the parlor and bar (and, I would later discover, in Cami's bathroom), to catch the drips and dribbles from the leaking roof, though fortunately by the time I arrived the electrical service had resumed, successful in its struggle against the rattling, raging elements (the Bunny Ranch had lost power a couple of times earlier that day).
    Yet, I had not come to inquire as to the building's integrity in the foul weather, no, I was fiercely agitated to ascertain the (ahem!) entertainment capacity of a certain scantily clad new bunny, Ms. Cami Parker.
    A series of photographs, lately posted upon the relevant web site, had driven me to distraction regarding her visage and physique, all sleek and slender and sexy - would she really look that torrid in the flesh?

In a word, Yes!
    She really does look that good - and feels as good as she looks.
    And she has a good attitude, listens and communicates well, and knows what she's doing in the bedroom.
    A highly rated pleaser - if she's appealing to you, then go for it.

p.s. An odd thing: Cami Parker -> CP is the reverse of PC -> Paul Clifford, the title of the Victorian novel that (in)famously opens with "It was a dark and stormy night; ...".

2. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Wow, now that was a cool review. :D

3. Very nice! I love your PS fact too!

Always willing,
    Veronica
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]