RANCH SPECIAL ... But aren't I too old for you...

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by KylieRose, Jan 15, 2020.

1. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

Short answer: No

Few Things you may not know about me

1. I like older men (no like seriously I like guys who are significantly older than myself not just "saying that")

2. I see beyond age and what you look like is not as important to me what is important is

A. Hygiene
    B. On-Time
    C. Respectful

3. You are only ever as uncomfortable as you choose to be. That sort of sounds a bit blunt BUT hear me out. If you come to me with thoughts that you are... ugly, too old, etc. you are probably not going to have the best time.

So clear your head of the negative self-talk

You are not too old

You are not too ugly

Or whatever other negative things you are telling yourself

Let's HAVE FUN

Email me

[email protected]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @KylieRose for the "New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. I have wasted a lot of money on therapists. If only someone gave me this advice 25 years ago. It goes without saying that I am what I project and what people perceive me to be. It is intuitively obvious that by doing this in my life I have actually ceded personal power to others by devaluing my self-worth.

KylieRose likes this.
  4. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

YES, as humans we are magnetics what we put out by our thoughts is what is going to come back to us. I have seen it happen to myself time and time again. I am just as guilty of it as the next person. When I come from the place of empowerment, beauty, and love things are effortless and amazing. When I come from the belief of lack - not enough, struggle or ugly things do not turn out the way I want.

:)

5. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Any way age is just a number... I’ll be 62 in February.. Most people think I’m 50,till I tell them...

KylieRose and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  6. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

Love this post. Very informative

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  7. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I've known a lot of unhappy people who spent years in therapy trying to solve their problems, I've also known a lot of unhappy people who accepted what life had dealt them and went on to make the best of it. Spending time with the lovely ladies from the ranches has done so much more in the way of healing my sense of self worth than any amount of time I could have spent on a shrink's couch. I love the positivity of ladies like Kylie!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KylieRose likes this.
  8. I'll be 60 in April. Kylie you're a beautiful woman. I have been told that I look much younger for my age too TiredFrog.

TiredFrog and KylieRose like this.
  9. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

Exactly it is just a number !!

;);)

[email protected]

10. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

AWH :) It is true that it can really change how you feel about yourself. Glad to hear you have had such a life-changing transformation xoxo

TiredFrog likes this.
  11. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

I feel like as long as you stay curious in life you are young forever.

xxx

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[email protected]

Csrfc4oVUAAfh0U.jpg

12. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Age is really nothing but an irrelevant number :)

KylieRose and Pizza Man like this.
  13. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

KylieRose and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  14. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

A person's age number is overrated. My Mom's parents were married for 50 years and were 10 years apart before my grandfather passed in 2000. If two people click and enjoy each other's company, then who cares? Society needs to grow a pair.

KylieRose and KikiLover like this.
  15. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

Exactly my point!

Society does put on some harsh judgments that make people feel as though they are "wrong"

kmerrill likes this.
  16. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

Thanks xoxox

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]