BunnyRanch and the UFC

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, May 20, 2006.

1. I have been invited to attend the UFC match in LA next Sat May 27Th by the UFC.

I love this stuff and I know Royse Gracie, I taught him how to ride a Harley years ago in Palm springs.

This should be a great match Hughes vs Gracie.

Its Bunnies B day soon so I will have the two hot blonde's on my arm

Brooke Taylor & Bunny Birthday Love.

I have us suites at the Hyatt riot on sunset so we will be hanging at the House Of Blues and the Comedy store that night late if your in LA.

Look for us on the pay per view, the last event I went to we were so close my date Jewel had blood all over her after the main event.

I hate violence but love UFC, what is that about?

2. OMG!!!! That's HO exciting!!!! 8)

Bunny and I were just talking the other day about how fun it would be to go to LA!!!

Spanks Daddy!!! :D :D

Bunny barralled through the ranch - from one side to the other - and all I hear is a stampede cuming my way....only to see the lovely Bunny Love BURST through my door to announce the news :D

3. HOOOOLLLLLYYYYY FREAKIN CRAP IM SOOOOOOO EXCITED

as soon as i read this i ran from my room all the way to brookes room which is on the other side of the ranch. HOLY CRAP im sooooo stoked i can't freakin wait! this is the best bday ever daddy

4. Make your hair appt at Trash in Beverley hills for about 12:30 or 1.
    do it today!!!

5. Sounds like a blast! And the Hyatt West Hollywood is right in my back yard. To bad it's Memorial Day weekend and I have to be out of town. If you guys are gonna be in LA past the weekend, let me know and we can hang out.

As always, you really take good care of those closest to you. My hat's off to you, Dennis.

6. Done. 8)

My appt. is at 1:30 at A.T. Tramp in Beverly Hills and Bunny has an appt. right after me!! :D

I cannot wait!!!

7. I have said it a thousand times, but I LOVE THE UFC!!! A guy I used to "date" is in Cali training to be a fighter right now...

You guys are soooo lucky!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

8. To join the team and come play with me and Bunnies.

9. I'm training to be a Cage Fighter........

10. We have a cage at the BunnyRanch for bad boys.

We can put you in it with the Bunny that is having a bad day.

11. The Bunny having the bad day will be the one in the Cage with me...........

12. [​IMG]

rrrrriiiiiiggggggghhhhhhtttttt

13. hmmm what a kawinkydink feel sorry for that girl

14. 4 days away

EEEEKKKKKK i can't wait