BunnyBabe Employment Process..?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Stacy Tyler, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Hello,

Amongst others, I was very interested in the exact process of becoming a BunnyBabe. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Stacy :)

2. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

How to Become a Bunny / Lover

You will need to register by providing a Screen Name (mine is HAROLD) and a password. You do not have to provide any information that you do not want to register since anything that you do provide is then publically available. A second password is required to register for the chat room.

E-Mail:

Owner: Dennis Hof “[email protected]

Madam (MLBR): Madam Suzette “[email protected]

General Manager (TLR): Marc Merdoff “[email protected]

An application form is provided at the top of the message board home page.

I would suggest, however, that you prepare a formal business letter with attachments and send it as an attachment to an E-Mail with pictures to Dennis, Madam Suzette and Marc.

Provide complete contact information and contact times for telephone and cell phone.

Provide your personal and professional background information and why you want to join the organization. They are in business to make money. How can you contribute? Why should they give you an opportunity as opposed to someone else? They can get as many as 1000 applications per month, so there is a very competitive environment.

Provide age, height, weight, a personal characterization (short, petite, etc.) and bust, waist, and hips measurements.

Provide availability dates. When could you start and what do you envision as a work schedule (full time, regular two week intervals, occasional trips to Carson City).

Working hours are 12 hour shifts with 14 hours on the weekends. Shifts start on an irregular basis and are arranged with Madam Suzette or Marc. Normally there are two days off per week. The MLBR / TLR are not lockdown houses. You are free to come and go as you wish as long as you meet your shift schedule.

After you had had some sort of a response, you can telephone to get additional information. Madam Suzette works Tue – Sat from 12 + to 8-9 pm (Pacific Time Zone). Tuesday is always very busy since she has been off on Sun and Mon. Wait several hours after the start of her workday for a telephone contact since she is always very busy when she first starts work. Explain that you are a potential bunny, have had contact with Madam Suzette, need to speak to her then or when she becomes available.

Go to the Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette thread on the home page of the message board and read the posts of aspiring bunnies. Start a thread stating that you want to be a bunny and why. Attach a picture or two. After a few supporting posts, thank those who have responded and post a couple of more pictures.

Pictures, posts, chat, and message board support will get you in. DO NOT post anything that you do not want to become public knowledge.

You normally do not need to appear for an interview.

NOTE: I am a civilian with no professional connection to the ranches. Therefore, give my advice only the due consideration that it merits.

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

It is very good Advice Harold and good Luck Stacy

4. Best of luck to ya Stacy, you're gorgeous! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. Thank you so much for the information Harold. Hugs & Kisses. Stacy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Why thank you hunny. More pics are soon to come. :D

7. Thank you hunny. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Your an obivous choice in my eyes. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Good luck. :wink:

9. I'm pulling for you, Stacy! :)

10. I will be looking for you at the ranch...I've got my eyes on you! :shock:

11. Thank you Anna. I hope we are co workers soon! :D

12. Thank you hunny. I hope more gentlemen have the same vision. :wink:

13. I hope so see you sometime soon baby. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Good Luck, looking forward to the future pics. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Hello and good luck to you! Just my opinion but you may have a decent chance! Hope it works out...

16. Good Luck, looking forward to the future pics. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Thank you baby. More pics are on the way. :D

17. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Too bad it is not based on message board voters - I know you would be there in a flash!!!

19. Thank you. You guys are great! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Great advice, I could not have said it better!

21. Sent you all of my info Dennis. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

22. I looked and did not see, send me an e as a reminder

23. No problem Dennis. Sent! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. That's an awesome post Harold! I think we should use this as the standard for inquiries.