Bunny Xmas Bonus

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Dec 18, 2005.

1. I decided to give the Bunnies a bonus!!

Starting Friday dec 16th thru Xmas we are paying the girls 60% instead of 50%.

Two years we did this and it was a $150,000 bonus to the girls.

The ranch usually ends up with 11% after expenses with this bonus we will get 1%. Its well worth it for us the Bunnies did a get job this year and I want to show my appreciation.

Merry Xmas girls. Enjoy the extra shopping money.

2. Dennis

I am so sure the bunnies will appreciate your Xmas spirit.
    You are quite the Santa- leave something nice under my tree as well--xoxo

Love
    Trixii32

3. Dennis, there needs to be more bosses who apreciate good work like yourself. That means alot when you work your arse off and the boss apreciates you. Worse when you work your arse off and the boss is a prick and could care less.

4. Thank you so much Dennis!! Not to mention all the wonderful gifts you & mommy got us for x-mas!!!!

5. Yes, thank you, Dennis, for all you do for us! We love you!

6. I wish i could be there to give you guys even more

7. Aw, Chizzie, it would have been great to have you here with us!

8. well i'll be there after the new year so maybe I'll give U a bonus

9. Thank you

I want to say that i had a great time at the xmas party and cant wait to cum back in jan. Have a great new years eve party too. i will be back on the 6th and ready to work on the 7th!

10. Hey Daddy D....I know I'm not at the Ranch for X-mas, but I have been a real good bunny and I was wondering something...I just saw the pic of Becca, Bunny, and Shelly with their cute pink warm-up outfits from the NYC trip, and since I didn't get to go with you all this time, could I maybe have one of those outfits with the cute pink tank top of my very own for X-mas ???? :idea: :D Pretty Please with sugar on top ???

Jamie Lee :wink:

11. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

Dennis......All I can say is that is pretty f#ckin' awesome of you. Very nice.

Dex

12. Re: Thank you

Thank you, I am so glad you had a nice time.

Isn't your Bunnyranch family the best?

Hurry home!! where is home for you?

13. Hi Daddy,
    Thank you for the gifts! I'll be here through Christmas Day so the extra bonus is awesome. MMMuua!!

14. Your welcome, you looked so precious last nt.

15. :shock: YEEOUCH!!! 11%??? Never complaining about my utility bills ever again.

Hell of a bonus though!!

16. xmas bonus

The xmas bonus is an extra bonus for all our dear little bunnies for working and playing hard this year. we love all of you very much.