Bunny Love Collection of Reviews

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dgreen31979, Jan 24, 2010.

1. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

A Collection of Bunny Love Reviews

The Marilyn Monroe of LPIN: The One and Only Ms. Bunny Love
    By Michael
    Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:28 pm

Click here for Original Link

OMG, how I have waited so long for this wonderful splendid opportunity. Bunny Love is everything you see in her pictures and more. She was the first beautiful lady I saw as I walked inside the MLBR and she is just as tunning and striking as always. She had on this amazing 2 piece bikini further bringing out many reasons why she is too guilty of being too damn beautiful. What is also refreshing to know is how humble and kind she is, I already knew how much fun of a lady she is but she continues to further amaze me with each trip. I've been captivated with her for quite some time, she knows it and she's certainly well worth it.

She indeed is one who is very caring of her clients. For Bunners - lol, you can get me drunk and take advantage of me anytime, lol. You were too great.

Another trip, another great party with Bunny Love
    By Spike Spiegal
    Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:18 pm

I have partied with Bunny love once before and let me say it was great but a second go around is even better. I got there last wednesday and was counting down the hours until we got together. If you never met bunny she is great girl with a crazy sense of humor and a great smile. Her pics on the bunnybabe section are great but you really have to see her in person. All i can say is after our party, I had a great big smile on my face for days. Just like what it says underneath the pic of the kool-aid man, I got nothing but love for all the bunnyranch girls and especially for bunny love.

Now on to the party, I'm thinking to myself, this is great, this is incredible and we're only walking back to Bunny's bedroom at this point. I couldn't imagine how great this was gonna be. The party itself was beyond my wildest dreams, having beautiful women like this in my hometown is stuff dreams are made of and to match that with her wonderful bedroom skills makes me want to be a Bunnyranch Client for Life. Everything we did, which we did a lot of things was great.

Bunners has outstanding verbal skills as you all know. When it comes to oral skills, there are Professors, Deans and Presidents but Bunners wrote the instruction guide for them. This lady is great and I cannot wait for more. Bunners, you are indeed a very beautiful woman. This was well worth the wait and I cannot wait for more. I cannot wait to see you again and I cannot wait to play with you again. Thank you for your awesome friendship and thank you for our very 1st party, which kicked ass and I look forward to many more.

BUNNY LOVE !
    By DJA
    Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:08 pm

For several months..I have been in contact with Bunny Love setting up an outdate we were planning for Friday, July 31. In that time, I got to know Bunny a little through our various phone conversations. She is a real fun loving gal !

I arrived at the ranch on Wed July 29...I did not have anything planeed with Bunny for that day, but was greeted by her upon my arrival. We hugged, and finally got to meet in person !

We talked for a little while and decided on a short one hour party for Thursday afternoon.. :) .

When it came time for our party..I met Bunny in the parlor, and back to the bungalow we went. Bunny is not only fun loving...but gorgeous, and has a rockin body also. The purpose of this party was purely sexual, as that will release some of the excitement upon meeting her..and when we go on our outdate we can concentrate more on having a fun time. It was a quick party but Bunny does not lie when she says what her favorite thing to do in the bedroom is ! Amazing !! We finished up with me giving Bunny a massage...and she is very ticklish !!! Although it was a short party..I still had a great time with her.

Later that afternoon...she called me and asked if I wanted anything from in and out burger. That was so nice of her..it was not something she had to do, but it definetley did not go unnoticed! And she even brought the food up to me in the bungalow ! Thank U so much !!

Friday came around, and what we decided on was to go out on to Lake Tahoe and rent wave runners for a few hours. She drove us in her truck to the water, and off to the beach we went. It turns out Bunny had the much faster wave runner. I did my best, but she was tough to keep up with! We were out on the water for about 3 hours..with a short stop for lunch. What a great day I had. Thanks again Bunny for a great suugestion!

We came back to the ranch, and got cleaned up and off to the bungalow we went for a quick party. Considering our bodies were very sore, and we both had a little sunburn...most of the time was spent lying on the bed togethor. That was extremely relaxing ! Off she went....

and a few hours later...she calls and offers to go out to Sonic to pick up dinner. Again...she did not have to! Thanks again Bunny !

Upon waking up Saturday...which is when I was leaving in the morning...Bunny again contacted me...and offered to go pick up breakfast. Again....she did not have to ! Thanks again Bunny!

Bunny Love is not only Beautiful...but an all around great gal who U can't help but have a great time with. I hope we can plan another meeting Bunners....U were so much fun to hang with. Thanks again for everything U did for me, and U played a big part in making my stay as good as it was

Air Force Amy and Bunny Love...
    By Dokkalfar
    Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:10 pm

I decided to spend my 40th Birthday at MBR and set up my appointment with Air Force Amy a while back after having had so much fun with her the last time I was there.

I arrived a little early and they were just finishing up the BBQ, that you probably read about in Pogus' post. Really cool guy to meet in person after chatting with him several times over past several months in the chat room, and the food was great.

Then we went back to Amy's room, where the only question was who was going to be the second girl to join us, and Amy suggested Bunny Love, and that sounded like fun to me too :) In total I spent 5 hours with Amy, and Bunners hopped in for the last half of my time there.

I thought my time with Air Force Amy was mind blowing before, but that last visit was just a teasing taste compared with the pleasure of spending time with her on Monday. I guess her liscence plate says it best TH4CE, "The Force" for those of you like me who didn't recognize it right away. She's definitely an unstoppable force of fun and pleasure, and I doubt we would have noticed if a disaster struck outside the room.

Once Bunny Love arrived, things just got even better, and it was definitely Heaven on Earth with both Amy and Bunners. These beautiful ladies are beyond amazing and have a rare chemsitry together that was my privelege to enjoy with them. At first I just felt a tiny bit guilty that I didn't have 4 arms to pay full attention to both at the same time, but there was too much fun and enjoyment to be had.

Just as much fun as the physcial pleasure with these ladies, was also the time that we took breaks to rest and just chat. You'll find both of them are very nice with a good sense of humor, and each of them definitely had me laughing just about life in general and things going on. Amy has those warm brown eyes you just get lost in and Bunner's blue eyes are easy to feel like you're floating among the blue sky. I'm not sure which is more like a cat, which I get the impression when either one gets that mischievious glint in their eyes and know something is about to happen.

I don't drink alcohol and they did tease me at the end of the evening about whether I should stay the night or if able to drive after drinking so much water, ( I lost count on how many bottles of water I drank just trying to stay hydrated from our activities :twisted: ) I slept extremely soundly and happily that night.

I will never foget this visit, and I still sometimes get that idiot school boy smile just thinking about it even now. My only regret is I couldn't bring them home with me.

My first time was great Thx Bunny Love
    By lqqkn41
    Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:02 pm

Well were do I start? Arrived in Reno after a long hard flight from Atlanta and then Vegas and let me tell you ATL airports is the worst one to try and fly out of. Anyway after I finally get to Reno I am about exhausted and I think Bunny could see it in my eyes but I was still very excited yet so nervous I could hardly talk. I walk in and the Madam answers the door and ask me if I would like a line up. At first I am like no I just want to go to the bar and she persisted and said that i would enjoy the line up first so I was to tired to argue so I said OK. She rings the bell and here they come. I am so nervous I am shaking that was the most intense thing I have ever done. It is like picking a winner in the Miss USA pageant. Then I see her she was wearing a nice red short dress or might have been more pink but i was blind from going to light to dark. I politely turn and say Bunny please. Now I am sweating bullets and I do not know why but it was almost like the very first time you have sex your all tensed up and then it happens lol. So we go to the bar and I buy us some drinks and now I am starting to calm a bit. We sit and talk for a few minutes then she looks at me says lets go with that sexy but innocent look. man those eyes could melt any man I think. We look around and go back to her room she sits me on the bed and we do the negations it did not go as well as I had hoped in the Begining but I was happy at the end LOL. Bunny is a awesome lady and I hope I can party with her again soon she was super nice and very gorgeous. All the ladies there were great I got to meet Dennis and Suzette they were all awesome the experience was definitely worth repeating and I hope to do it soon.

How To Spend A Weekend....By Spike Spiegel
    By Spike Spiegel
    Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:07 pm

The answer to that of course is at the bunny ranch!! This past Saturday I got the chance to party with the one, the only, the hot as hell, Bunny Love!! I've been a member of the board since Jan 06 and I have had my eye on bunny ever since and trust me, it was well worth the wait. Not only is she very cool but she is "very skilled" when it comes to the bedroom. I won't get into detail but I will say a certain cow-skinned piece of furniture that appears in one of bunny's pics was used and one of us had goose bumps. Bunny, you were awesome and I will NEVER forget our time together.