Bunny Love - Auburn vs Oregon rematch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dokkalfar, Mar 22, 2011.

1. It had been a few years since the last time I had the pleasure to party with Bunny Love, but since then each time I've been able to make it back to the ranch something got in the way of us being able to party again (against our wishes of course). She would be on vacation, or the times both of us were available conflicted with another party she or I had, but we kept checking with each other each visit if we could fit time together. By Saturday it looked like it would happen again due to each of us being worn out from parties and couldn't find time before I left on Sunday.

One of the dreams of every guy who visits or is on these forums is to be snowed in at the Bunny Ranch. Well, on Sunday that dream came true for me. I was supposed to return home but a big storm hit and the highways back to California were closed and the roads at lower elevations were turning icy making for hazardous travel, so I spent the day snowed in and hanging out at the Ranch (Woot!).

I talked with Bunny and it was decided, we needed to have an Auburn vs Oregon rematch party at Bunny Ranch Stadium. This would finally settle all the trash talk between schools from before the national title game. Bunny Love representing her school of Oregon, and of course me for Auburn. Two unstoppable offense oriented teams about to collide again.

Back and forth went the touchdowns, with neither team able to outscore the other. The only hiccup was during the fourth quarter and a long touchdown play was in effect with Oregon about to get a two point conversion, and an part of the Oregon team inadvertently and against control of the rest of the Oregon team nearly decapitated the Auburn team. (Guys I'm not saying what that means, and girls can tease Bunny to see if she will tell you).

Unfortunately, the officials noticed we were intentionally trading scores and not letting the other get ahead and called the game due to time. At this point, we were both happy, in need of some water, and worn out.

We made our way back to the parlor, but we had to pass through the kitchen where the Oregon cheerleading squad was waiting.

Team captain Dennis shouted out "Who won?"

I replied back, "It was a tie game." In my book, this was the only time I was glad of a game between Auburn and Oregon to end in a tie.

The cheerleading squad yelled "GO DUCKS!" and me being stubborn in my school pride yelled back "WAR EAGLE!"

I will say this though, our time to partying together was even better than the great time we had in the past. Part of this could have been due to we knew each other a little better and both making up for missed opportunies. Both Bunny and I are looking forward to another party in the future, but hopefully it doesn't take a few years and a snowstorm to get our schedules to match again.

P.S. During the party we decided to contact the dictionary police to get the term snowbunny definition changed. It now means "It's snowing and I have Bunny" with t-shirts available soon...hehe.

2. You're too kind sir :) It was a good match for sure!! :p Til we meet again....

3. Bunny is tons of fun! I cant wait to get ya back in the sack babe! :twisted:

4. Bunny is amazing! I am glad you had a great time with her!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Got to love the rematch