Bunny Camel Toes?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Jan 28, 2006.

1. Would you like to see Bunny Camel Toes on the Bunnyranch.com site and what Bunny's do you want to see?

Click to Enlarge:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Love the Moose Knuckles! Bring'em on!

3. Dennis -

Choose your favorites and make a recommendation to the membership!

Vortex

4. Dennis I like how you think!

5. Sure. When I come in... that's how I could choose my favorite bunny in the lineup. :)

Just kidding. I'm personally like breasts!

6. We all like different hings about girls.

My list goes

Face
    Skin
    Butt
    thighs
    breasts

I must say that when I look at a girl, I find the nice qualities rather than look for things I don't like.

7. Oh I agree. One girl may have a beautiful face or another has sparkling eyes... or another has a butt to die for. Always look for the good in someone!! And for me.. they definitely have to have a GREAT personality! I like it when they get my mind going or make me laugh and smile.

8. Roller Girlie,

Do you like girls, boys or both? :lol:

9. Both definitely!!

10. Glad of that Roller girly....
    I usually notice the eyes first, after that, it depend....Every girl has something uniue about them, something that catches the eye. Different for everyone, but most women have something about them that makes them special and unique.

11. Dennis, I say get pics of the entire group, if they want to participate!

12. I haven't actually seen any of the bunnies in person so I can't really pick any out. So I guess I would like to see them all...I'm a big fan of the toe... 8)

13. GOOD ROLLER GIRL!!!!

I like you better now,

14. the pics are great except that when I see them my tongue starts wagging and I get this irresitable urge to start licking :shock:

15. Oh I couldn't imagine life without either!! SEX is fun!! And having Both during SEX is even Better!!!

BTW... What's the verdict on the Camel Toes? Are any of the Bunny's up for it?

16. I love this conversation! I've had my gay friends tell me I'm just greedy cause I won't chose which I like better! :twisted: LMAO!
    Well, I guess I'm greedy! But I'm not feelin the whole camel toe thing! Not that it's not good for a chuckle but as a woman, I know it's kind of embarrassing! :oops:
    But if the ladies are game, I don't think there's a wrong pick! Come on, Dennis, you know you make good choices, just look around you! :eek:

17. WAIT TILL YOU SEE MINE

18. Are you coming out to be a bunny?

19. I WANT TO I AM WAITING FOR A REPLY FROM MADAME SUZETTE OR DENNIS

20. sounds like you're my kind of gal, Roller Girlie ;)
    BTW... I'm down :D

21. Yay! I like to hear that! Is Dennis gonna join us? :) :) hehe

22. I'd be honored if I could join the both of you.. :D

23. Yes I would love to see more!!

:D

24. GigGig your a nasty girl wanting to look at Bunnycamel Toes.

I LIKE YOU!!!!

25. *blushes red*

Being naughty sure is fun but I can be nice to! Dennis you are a sweet heart! Some day I hope to meet yall in person!

:)

*hugs*

26. now THAT would be a spectacular party!!!! :twisted: :D :wink:

27. *In his best Homer Simpson voice*

mmmmmmmm... camel toe...

28. EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS I DO. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LOVE THE TOES. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: