RANCH SPECIAL BROTHEL CRAWL

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AstridLulpeck, Nov 23, 2019.

1. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

Book a deposit now and you will get one extra hour for free with Astrid to be her date for Friday December 13th Christmas brothel crawl ....treat yourself 2A wonderful Christmas present that you will always remember.. this time of year makes me extra lovey dovey and appreciative ..love , 20190720_193031_Burst01~3.jpg 20190723_181514~3.jpg 20190826_201827~3.jpg 20190727_192734~4.jpg 20190803_192728~3.jpg 20190809_221016~3.jpg Astrid

2. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you Leo for my brothel crawl likes you're the best

3. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you Colin JJ I really appreciate it you guys are the best

Sharky likes this.
  4. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

You are most welcome Astrid. I do like the special.

5. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Great sweetie thanksgivings an awesome holiday I'll let you know all about it while it's going on in the paper they said it was celebrated for the Pilgrims safe passage know they couldn't have made it without the Indians the Indians help them and that's what Thanksgiving is all about the celebration they're safe passage from the Indians helping them

6. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

That's a nice thing for them to do. The native Indians helping the pilgrims. It was set by Abraham Lincoln I think then it was set again for every fourth of Thursday in November each year, by Theodore Roosevelt. For Thanksgiving taking place that is.

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Treat yourself for the holidays and book @AstridLulpeck today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  8. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looking great Astrid!! Keep it up (;

Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  9. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I sure will been tough after that car accident where I was rear-ended hard to get in the gym with my busy crazy work schedule hahaha I got a new tree yay love you Juniper you're so hot and gorgeous she should be on a soap opera love Astrid

10. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Oh Leo thank you so much for those details you know how much I love history you're such a great friend Leo love you

11. "AstridLulpeck, post: Book a deposit now and you will get one extra hour for free with Astrid to be her date for Friday December 13th Christmas brothel crawl ....treat yourself 2A wonderful Christmas present that you will always remember.. this time of year makes me extra lovey dovey and appreciative ..love , View attachment 191079 View attachment 191080 View attachment 191081 View attachment 191082 View attachment 191083 View attachment 191084 Astrid

Love your pics of you dressed in your Schoolgirl outfit. I'm Thankful and blessed for interacting with you and calling my Ultimate Sports Goddess.

12. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

You are so welcome Astrid. You're a great friend too. I love history too just so you know.

13. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Marlin and Leo I hope you both are going to have a great weekend this weekend I love you both so much have a great day 20191127_140603~2.jpg

14. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Hope you have great weekend too.

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AstridLulpeck today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  16. "AstridLulpeck, post: Marlin and Leo I hope you both are going to have a great weekend this weekend I love you both so much have a great day View attachment 191588

Hope your doing well too @AstridLulpeck [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

How's everyone doing I got a really funny picture to show you look at my twin 20191203_074331.jpg 20191203_070928~2.jpg

18. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Sharky likes this.
  19. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Sharky likes this.
  20. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Sharky likes this.
  21. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I'll send this again it didn't seem to show through how is everyone I hope everyone has a great Christmas here's to crack up pictures of Astrid

Attached Files:

22. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Once again that didn't come out very good let me try again how's everyone doing 20191203_074331.jpg 20191203_070928~2.jpg

Sharky likes this.
  23. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me