BROOKLYN STAR, What A Peach

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Nov 22, 2009.

1. I've only been with Brooklyn twice now, and it just gets better and better. Each of the girls is different and special in their own way, but Brooklyn is to me so unique. Our party was a "nooner" and it is just the perfect time to be with her.

The sun is up, and the lighting is natural. She is such a lovely woman that I simply love to see her in full light. What a turn-on. The bungalow is a nice place to be with her too. We really didn't need the bedroom at all. hehehe.

Brooklyn's body and demeanor does something special to me. I just want to go and go and go like an energizer bunny when I'm with her. Her features are so dainty and lovely, yet she is so fit. Pretty smile and soft lips, and sexy voice just do so much for me. A bit of ice was the fare of the day this particular morning, and we took turns using the ice on each other. It's not as cold as one thinks it's going to be. When I'm with Brooklyn something happens. She is already "smokin hot" and I am there also soon enough. So, that ice tends to melt really fast.

Brooklyn has a body that is just "perfect" for 69. I'm feeling a stir just thinking about it. And there's nothing I like better than to be with a woman that is able to get into what she is doing, and Brooklyn always comes through in that department. Just keeps me going baby. She's not afraid to receive pleasure. And, I'm pretty sure that when I spend time with her, that she has learned to expect it.
    Gotta love that fantastic pussy. Like they say, "Big girl, big pussy. Little girl, ALL pussy." WOW

Brooklyn just really makes my day. From her feet all the way to the top of her head, she is so beautiful. And she's got a very special ass too. Just can't get that perfect ass out of my head.

THANKS BROOKLYN for spending that special time with me. The ONLY thing I regret is not making our party a bit longer than it was. I can never spend too much time with you.

KISSES AND LICKS HEAD TO TOE
    Jim(Seattle)

2. I cannot wait for my second visit to see Brooklyn - April cannot get here fast enough.