Brooklyn Star...The sexy, smokin hot, Girl Next Door!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jf51jf, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Brooklyn is the only woman that I have met that possesses the qualities of the sweet, demure Girl Next Door that looks so damn sexy and smokin hot all at once. Her smile, those alluring eyes and impecable manner make her that girl next door that we all love. That hot, petite body, the sexy dress and that willingness to please a man, make her that girl that we all desire!

This was my second 24 hour party with Brooklyn and I didn't think that it could top the first. It did! Brooklyn greeted me in this short little mini skirt and braless, tight little knit top. I was ready to drop to the floor and get started. Luckily for me she had prepared a little snack plate knowing that I had been in the air for a couple of hours. We snacked, chatted to get caught up a little and quickly took care of business.

We went to get a light lunch and made plans for a Reno road trip for Friday night. Upon our return we sat, talked, kissed and had some light foreplay. We got ready for our evening out which ended up being dinner then a show at Harrahs. We had a great time! Upon our return to the Ranch we had drinks with Dennis and Suzette and met a couple of the other Bunnies. Brooklyn knew that I was ready for some hot one on one time with her and suggested that we go back to the house.

We immediately retired to the bedroom where I slowly undressed her. I absolutely love foreplay and trying my best to pleasure the woman. Brooklyn knows this. I told her that she couldn't touch me and that I wanted her to enjoy the next two hours or so. I gave her a massage from head to toe, front to back and everywhere in between. We had several laughable moments especially when she made a comment about my self control with her gorgeous little ass. I love that little ass!!! After an hour or more I told her that I wanted to get her off with one of her toys. Enter "The Excitor"...I think that's what it is called. After some lessons and one very amusing moment that I'll keep between us, I proceeded to achieve my goal three times. After she had a brief recovery period, she returned the favor. This "Girl Next Door" really knows how to sexually turn it on! We fell asleep in each others arms and awoke almost mid morning.

We cleaned up and went out for a quick breakfast. When we returned I told Brooklyn that I wanted to leave using my new found skills with the "Excitor" one last time. She quickly agreed, we got naked and fired up the toy. I was extremely happy to see what appeared to be total bliss on her face. Unfortunately it was time for me to leave.

Brooklyn is so beautiful and sweet that you can't help but to love the non sexual time with her. We talk, we laugh and we enjoy each others company. She also is so hot, has an incredible body and posseses sexual skills that make me completely satisfied. Brooklyn is every mans' Dream Come True...especially this one. Thanks again sweetheart!!!

2. 24 hours with Brooklyn - you know how to party!