Brooklyn Star shines bright!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Michael53, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Three weeks ago I was in Lake Tahoe and decided to spend an evening at the Bunny Ranch. It wasn't my first time but I was still excited. The previous time, I had arranged to meet a girl in advance but this time (since that same girl wasn't going to be there) I thought I'd try just showing up and seeing what would happen.
    When I entered, some of the girls performed a lineup but I wasn't in a hurry so I decided to get a drink at the bar and sit for awhile. Some of the girls sat down to talk to me but I wasn't feeling any sparks. Then I saw Brooklyn Star sitting and chatting with Dennis. My heart started beating a little faster and I asked one of the other girls to introduce me. Brooklyn came over and I knew right away that she had the personality and energy I was looking for. Her body is perfection and her skin is a pleasure to the touch.
    She took me to her room, which was beautifully decorated, and as we chatted I became more and more excited about being with her. She was also wearing the sexiest sheer dress, with no underwear (which she pointed out to me). I told Brooklyn that I was interested in two things: 1) smelling her pussy (which she told me smells great and she wasn't kidding) and 2) a blowjob in different positions. She understood exactly what I was looking for and within a short time my nose was buried between her legs. I couldn't help myself and before long I was doing more than inhaling her precious scent. She seemed to expect me to go to work with my tongue, which is exactly what I did. I think she enjoyed my efforts.
    Then it was my turn. She told me to stand against the door. She got on her knees and her tongue began to do magic! I loved looking at her and catching her beautiful glances. We then continued with me in a stting position on her comfortable easy chair. Well, all good things come (or should I say "cum") to end. We shared some hugs. Brooklyn walked me to the door to end another fabulous Bunny Ranch experience. Thanks.

2. That is a great review of the beautiful and sexy Brooklyn!

3. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review! You enjoyed the "sweet smell of success"! :wink: