Brooklyn Star (Post 3)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Miss Brooklyn Star and I had our third successive 1.5 hour GFE party on Friday (11/20/09).

Brooklyn is the ideal girl friend. She anticipates your visit, greets you warmly, provides an exceptional party (girl friend with benefits), and spends time chatting with you in the parlor after the party. She takes an interest in and cares about you.

Activities in the bedroom were alternatively hot and animated and warm and cuddly. Lying in bed next to Brooklyn’s beautiful and athletic body reminds one of why God created women.

We did all the usual and expected bedroom activities as a couple, but with Brooklyn they are very special and unforgettable. Brooklyn achieved satisfaction by several techniques (none artificial) and returned the favor with enthusiasm.

Brooklyn has twice before been Bunny of the Month (top booker) during the months that we have had parties. Many immediately recognize her beauty. Her Real Life Ranch Reports reveal her skills and the fun, pleasure, and sensual experiences that she provides in the bedroom during a party.

Make an appointment for an extended party and discover Brooklyn for yourself. She is the complete package and everything that you would want in a girl friend.

2. Brooklyn is a very beautiful woman! I look forward to finally getting up the nerve to say "hi" to her next time I'm there when she is!!