Brooklyn Star Collection of Reviews (Updated 06-26-2010)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dgreen31979, Feb 15, 2010.

1. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

A Collection of Brooklyn Star Reviews

Brooklyn Star Gives a Whole New Meaning to "Beginner's Luck"
    By lvendeville
    Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:29 am

Click here for Original Link

Oh boy... where to even begin describing what was without a doubt the single most wonderful experience of my entire life? I suppose that the best place to start might be before I'd even met the exquisite Ms. Star, when I was at the airport and she arranged for me to be picked up right on time and in a limo! After the relatively short drive to Carson City (riding in style all the way) I arrived at the Ranch and even though it was quite late, it was not long at all before the Love Goddess herself came out to greet me.

Now I've read a few of the other reviews and I know that a lot of people have said the same thing about Brooklyn Star, but let me reiterate anyway: her photos (lovely in themselves) do not do her full justice! The first time I saw Brooklyn in person I was mesmerized. Besides her obvious beauty there was something in her poise, the lithe way she moved, the provocative outfit she was wearing, along with a natural charisma that no camera could ever hope to capture. For what seemed ages I just sat where I was, staring with my eyes wide until I finally remembered my manners and rose to greet her.

What followed was not how I'd originally planned things, owing in no small part to my bank picking a very inopportune time to suddenly become suspicious about large transactions. All throughout the process though Brooklyn was patient and funny, and soon enough the moment came that I had been waiting for.

Now I hadn't chosen to go to the Ranch just to have a great time with Brooklyn Star, but to end my life as a virgin, so needless to say I was nervous and that was even before I'd fully realized how out of my league she was! Nevertheless, Brooklyn knew just what to say and how to act to soothe my nerves and put me at ease (my mind anyway). The experience was out of this world, with Brooklyn being her dazzling and seductive self as well as her showing me what to do and giving me great advice -some of which I even remember, though it was pretty hard to concentrate...

Before I knew it, it was over and reality came back into focus, the adrenaline began to wear off and I was left with a huge stupid grin (which kept reappearing off and on over the next few days). The whole thing seems like some kind of vivid dream I had and at times I still have trouble believing it happened, even less than two weeks later. It did happen however, and Brooklyn star is responsible for the most erotic, exciting, fun, heart-pounding (and a bunch of other adjectives I won't bother listing -you get the idea) time of my life. Thank you Brooklyn!

Now all I have to do is work a return trip into my budget, hmm...

My Time with the goddesses Brooklyn Star and Maya Love
    By SoCal_Grad
    Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:48 pm

The ancient Greeks would seek out oracles in times of need for advice, knowledge, and counsel. As a recently separated and soon to be divorced man in my early thirties, I knew I was facing a new phase in my life and needed the direction of an oracle. Little did I know that would be in the presence of two beautiful goddesses. A big part of moving forward involved gaining confidence in my sexual abilities. My ex was my first and only lover, so I felt that my bedroom experience was imperfect. After checking out the bunny website, I knew that a Sexology 101 appointment with Brooklyn Star was exactly what I needed.

Upon my arrival at the ranch, I was completely stunned by the beauty of Brooklyn. Her picture does not do her justice. She radiates beauty and charm in that girl-next-door way. After a brief tour, we retired to Brooklyn’s suite to begin our class. Lucky for me (and for Brooklyn) my trepidation over my boudoir skills was unfounded. Brooklyn was a patient and attentive courtesan whose sexual dynamism belies her angelic allure.

After several hours of “class”, Brooklyn suggested that I get a second opinion of my skills and fulfill my two-girl fantasy. Maya Love joined us in our tryst. Maya is the perfect compliment to Brooklyn; a yin to her yang. Both ladies are extremely comfortable with one another and really know how to please a man. My time with Brooklyn was physical, emotional, spiritual, and existential. Completely rejuvenated in body and spirit, I am ready to move forward with my life. Thank you again Brooklyn (and Maya).

Brooklyn Star shines bright!
    By Michael53
    Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:19 am

Three weeks ago I was in Lake Tahoe and decided to spend an evening at the Bunny Ranch. It wasn't my first time but I was still excited. The previous time, I had arranged to meet a girl in advance but this time (since that same girl wasn't going to be there) I thought I'd try just showing up and seeing what would happen.

When I entered, some of the girls performed a lineup but I wasn't in a hurry so I decided to get a drink at the bar and sit for awhile. Some of the girls sat down to talk to me but I wasn't feeling any sparks. Then I saw Brooklyn Star sitting and chatting with Dennis. My heart started beating a little faster and I asked one of the other girls to introduce me. Brooklyn came over and I knew right away that she had the personality and energy I was looking for. Her body is perfection and her skin is a pleasure to the touch.

She took me to her room, which was beautifully decorated, and as we chatted I became more and more excited about being with her. She was also wearing the sexiest sheer dress, with no underwear (which she pointed out to me). I told Brooklyn that I was interested in two things: 1) smelling her pussy (which she told me smells great and she wasn't kidding) and 2) a blowjob in different positions. She understood exactly what I was looking for and within a short time my nose was buried between her legs. I couldn't help myself and before long I was doing more than inhaling her precious scent. She seemed to expect me to go to work with my tongue, which is exactly what I did. I think she enjoyed my efforts.

Then it was my turn. She told me to stand against the door. She got on her knees and her tongue began to do magic! I loved looking at her and catching her beautiful glances. We then continued with me in a stting position on her comfortable easy chair. Well, all good things come (or should I say "cum") to end. We shared some hugs. Brooklyn walked me to the door to end another fabulous Bunny Ranch experience. Thanks.

24 Hours with Brooklyn Star
    By Longhorn
    Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:30 am

Ever since I partied with Brooklyn Star for the first time back in April 2009, I knew I wanted party with her again – Brooklyn is highly addictive! Late last year, I emailed her and told her I was interested in an outdate and overnighter with her some time in April and once I knew her schedule, we picked the date and the anticipation began. The day arrives and I head to the Bunny Ranch and walk in and wait for Brooklyn to come out. Then that moment comes – I look up and see a vision of beauty – Brooklyn dressed in that short, sexy red dress with that sweet, sexy and beautiful smile of hers! We spent a few moments hugging each other – I had to get my free hugs! Then we sat in the parlor talking about some of the things we would do on our date. The weather had altered some plans, but we were going to have a fun filled day no mater what. Then it was off to her room to book the party. The party began with a little ‘appetizer’ and I will say that Brooklyn still has a very hot body with nice ‘assets’! After a little play time, we headed to Reno for the afternoon beginning with lunch and a little shopping and then we went to a movie. After the movie, we decided to head back to Carson City and eat supper at Adele’s and the food was fantastic as was the conversation with Brooklyn. I did not have room for dessert – I knew I would have a special ‘dessert’ when we got back to the ranch and Brooklyn did not disappoint! After a little cuddling on the couch, it was play time again as Brooklyn modeled some new lingerie – then it was time for my ‘dessert’ and it was very yummy! I think the fact that we both ate a big supper hit us and we decided to get a little sleep time before our next round. As I woke up the next morning, what a beautiful sight to look at Brooklyn lying there next to me – that is a great way to wake up! And Brooklyn had a great way of saying ‘Good Morning’ with ‘breakfast in bed’ as the climax (a very appropriate word!) to our party. Brooklyn makes it so ‘hard’ to leave. This was my first 24 hour party, but it certainly will not be my last! It was such a great pleasure getting to know each other. That had to be the fastest 24 hours of my life! Thank you, Brooklyn, for giving me a dream date that I will never forget! I am looking forward to seeing you again!

2. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

Re: Brooklyn Star Collection of Reviews

Brooklyn Star... spontaneous impulses pay off big time!!!
    By Wolvesbane
    Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Me and a few buddies were in the area, and thought we would hit the Bunny Ranch. It's been so long since my last visit, so I was a little nervous. I'm so glad we did. I had the opportunity to meet with the beautiful Miss Brooklyn Star!

I had no idea what I was in for. This was completely outside of my comfort zone. This girl was drop dead georgous! I hadn't planned on using the services of any young lady, but I could not pass up this chance.

We chatted at the bar for a few minutes, and I cannot remember a single word she said. I do remember looking into those beautiful brown eyes, and getting myself lost in them.

Those eyes, those hands, those lips, that mouth, that body, that ass; it was heaven! It was so good, I had to extend our time together as much as I could. I got to taste just how sweet this beauty is, over and over, and over. Never could I imagine having sex with such a beautiful girl.

I will be back to see her in a few months, this time it will be planned instead of impusive.

My Strap-on Evening With Brooklyn Star
    By MikeySmilingGuy
    Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:11 pm

I had the pleasure of meeting Brooklyn Star last night at the BunnyRanch, and as it was my first trip to BR, I didn't know much about the ladies there or HBO's Cathouse series. But what I did notice was a wonderfully sophisticated brunette lady, the lovely Brooklyn. Her captivating eyes and enticing smile where what drew me in, and if the greatest sex toy is the brain, hers is finely tuned. :)

The more traditional sex I negotiated with her was fantastic. She had a number of positions that were downright erotic and sexy, and the way she communicated with her body language was heavenly. And those hands of hers... soft, supple, and talented. It was great to just cuddle with her too, she really knows how to make a guy feel wanted.

Definitely the hightlight of the evening was the strap-on sex. The sight of her with her dildo strapped to her hips and mound, ready to go, was sooooo sexy! She had me on all fours, and the first time her lubed strap-on dildo filled my insides was pure bliss. It took a moment to get used to the feeling, to let the initial protest of the anal intrusion calm down, but Brooklyn was very patient with me. I liked the way she pegged me, nice and slow at first to give me a chance to relax, then a nice tempo later on that left me moaning with practically every stroke. It was short and sweet due to time constraints, but well worth it.

Brooklyn Star...The Beautiful Birthday Girl
    By jf51jf
    Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:49 pm

I consider myself extremely fortunate to have had the privilege of spending this past weekend with Brooklyn. It was her birthday weekend and our 3rd 24hour party since October. We had discussed getting together for her birthday and when our schedules finally coincided, to say I was excited is an understatement. She simply is the most wonderful person to be with and especially on her special day!

I arrived at the Bunny Ranch at noon on Saturday and was greeted by Brooklyn, the most beautiful woman that I personally know. She was dressed in jeans and a cute little top that made that girl next door look of hers radiate. After a short little visit to the house we took care of business and headed out for lunch. Brooklyn likes this Sushi resturant about halfway to Reno. After a great lunch filled with wonderful conversation and me just enjoying her presence, we headed to Reno to get a massage. That turned out to be harder than we thought with everything being booked. So I promised Brooklyn that I would give her a massage later that night...I know, I am such a giver! We purchased tickets for David Garrett, a young classical violinist that mixes in a little ACDC, Queen and Led Zeppelin. It was time to head back to the ranch to get ready for the evening out.

We had dinner at LaStrada, an Italian resturant we discovered on a previous trip. After a great dinner we headed over to the concert that was absolutely fantastic. Good choice Brooklyn! We retuned to the Ranch to start an evening of fun.
    Brooklyn came into the bedroom in a white corset nightie outfit. I have never seen anyone look so beautiful. I couldn't get enough of her in that outfit, but I had to give her that birthday massage, so off came the outfit. Brooklyn brought along some oil that I proceeded to use on her for the next hour or so. Brooklyn has one of the most remarkable bodies and works very hard to keep it in such exquisite shape. Her soft skin, those beautiful legs and that gorgeous "little butt", made it soooo much fun! I don't know how much Brooklyn enjoyed it but mere words cannot describe my pleasure. Things then proceeded to get a lot hotter until we fell asleep in each others arms.

In the morning we had a shorter round 2 that left me completely in bliss. It is amazing how fast 24 hours goes by when you are with Brooklyn. We easily talk about our lives, each other and always end up sharing some good laughs.

Brooklyn is stunningly beautiful, charming and so sexually attractive that I can't explain how wonderful I feel when we are together. It certainly was a pleasure to spend her birthday with her and I am extremely happy to have become such good friends. Thanks for the great time together. I hope your Birthday was wonderful and I thank you for letting me share it with you.

Brooklyn Star, Kimberly Love, Anna Suvari
    By El Gordo
    Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:52 pm

So why does one come to the Bunny Ranch?

There’s an obvious answer to that question. But if that’s all I was looking for I could find companionship in a manner that doesn’t potentially result in calls from USAA’s fraud protection people concerning ‘large transactions posted to your account’. Another answer would be curiosity; I can’t deny that one, either. When you’ve never seen first hand one of the world’s oldest professions because one of the world’s newest countries has made it largely illegal… curiosity is understandable. But I think the seed of what made me choose the Ranches specifically was planted by a glimpse of HBO’s Cathouse at a questionable age many, many moons ago. Fast-forward to about ten years later when I was planning a move out west for work; I was intending to take the long way, and atop my list was a revisiting of the parks in northern Arizona and southern Utah, followed by some Vegas shows… and that was when the kernel sprouted. I recalled ‘that brothel show’ and figured I wouldn’t be too far from where it’d taken place. Since no good thought stands alone, this was coupled with the recollection that I was on my own on this trip, left completely to my own devices. The latter, unfortunately for many, is one of those profound moments that tend to make Darwin proud but, fortunately for me, I… umm… decided to choose the sexual selection over something leading to natural selection. At any rate, I figured everybody and everything has a website, I found what I was looking for, and suffice it to say I was impressed by what I saw of Dennis Hof’s business and the amount of following and favorable review it received. If an enterprise is thriving after fifty-five years, you tend to feel compelled to try the wares, to see what it is all about. Although, I suppose in this case it wouldn’t take massive prodding. Unless that’s what you’re into.

I did my best to plan ahead, and found myself out to meet with Brooklyn Star on a Saturday night. Pulling up to the Moonlite Ranch, I was expecting to feel nervous. This was it, I was finally going through with it – but I wasn’t particularly uneasy. This was to be my first time in this environment with all these absolutely wonderful and beautiful ladies as a guy that has inherently never been very good around women and had not been with one in awhile… but I wasn’t sweating. I suppose in part it could be a testament to how the last couple years have impacted me. I suppose it could also be a testament to the different social dynamics at play when you walk in the door. For one, everyone is acting quite chipper. For another, sexual tension has been put through a chipper. They are there to please the customer, but the overall mood is relatively natural and unabashed about it. Whether it was me or the lack of pretense or something else intangible, I was in for an ‘okay’ evening.

I buzzed in, sidled on up to the bar, got a drink, and started a conversation with the barkeep while waiting for Brook. Great guy, he was on his second day, and he took the job practically on a whim. In this economy. At his wife’s urging. Lucky bastard. I like my job well enough, but it’s hard to compete with falling into a line of work that lets you serve drinks around drop-dead gorgeous women all day, and at your own lady’s urging. But I digress (frequently). At one end of bar, I took in lovely blonde that, as those rusty gears finally turned over, I realized was Anna Suvari. I had an appointment with her in two days – I’ll never think of a scheduled visit to the Doc the same way again – but she seemed busy and I never worked up the cahunas to get a word in edge-wise before she moved off. I paid no mind since I’m under the impression she has an increasing role at the Ranch and, her looking busy, I didn’t want to be a distraction. Besides, my time would come, and how…

Miss Brooklyn Star came out and said hello, got a bottled water, and we talked for awhile. That, in of itself, was simple enough. But it probably took on the order of seconds into first contact for me to get a sense of why she has gathered such an ascendant reputation. Yes, she’s a stunner, however it takes something more to actually make you special. She’s got those deep, dark chocolaty eyes and makes full contact with them. And when she launches an assault on your personal space, you throw up the white flag. She also uses those eyes to project warmth and this contrasting sense of lightness that pervades her entire time with you. It gives everything a sense of ease I did not expect and allowed our time together to flow rather seamlessly. Hiccups are to be expected – and there were – but they were easily glossed over, especially by this sense that she is bound and determined to have a good time. Without over-doing it. This whole thing, it’s almost like a form of radiance… Some people have it, and she does in spades.

I was looking for an experience with which to get back into the swing of things, and she conducted our time beautifully toward that end. I even got the sense that I was doing some things rather well. It was a mind blowing experience, commendable, and recommendable to anyone. We reconvened at the bar after tidying up, continuing an ongoing dialogue on events in our lives, past, present, and future. She mentioned that she was shifting her ambitions toward something that would have us all calling her ‘Doctor’ one day, and I find it altogether fitting. She is more than able to the task and I cherish the idea of her continuing into an occupation where she would interact closely with and in the direct service of people. Later, she also introduced me to Dennis, the man himself who was doing such a great job steering this ship and hiring the likes of Brook. He insisted on buying me a beer, and later a shirt… if there ever was a way to round out a great evening that was it. I just wish I’d have thought to have him sign the darn thing.

Miss Kimberly Love was to follow on Sunday evening. After keeping myself occupied with a number of items that day, I was quite ready to join her for dinner that night. Or so I thought. I neglected to inform her that I was wearing a suit, something not impressed upon the both of us until I came parading through that door. She was in slightly more casual attire and, while I thought it was certainly nice enough, it was pretty obvious that she would have preferred a dress. Smooth, Bucko. Definitely in keeping with your desire to be a thoughtful guy. Well, we made light of the fact that it was quite cold out anyhow, something that made her current clothing more suitable. Additionally, we had the restaurant to ourselves, being that the Super Bowl was finishing (WHO DAT!), so there was really no one to impress but me. And she was nevertheless doing quite well by that count… It would be more than a decent challenge to hide the fact she’s amongst the most beautiful things I have ever seen. Ironic, because even with the limited information that I had, that isn’t exactly why I chose her. I can say that a deciding factor with Brooklyn and Anna was their reputations and well-spoken personal descriptions. They thoroughly shroud themselves in it. But when Kim asked about my choice on her, I couldn’t give a good answer. For as left-brained and data driven as I normally am, every once and awhile I get an impulse that I know better than to ignore. This was one of those cases. The nearest I can describe, it may have had something to do with the relative amount of taste and unassuming air she assumed in her photos (though they did no justice to her actual person). I may have simply been looking for a wild card. All I know is that she did put me off my kilter, if just slightly. I was relaxed, but at an all too classic loss for words. I also managed to get us partially lost in the Fandango. Twice. And that casino room is NOT very big. I normally have a good sense of direction, my employer expects it, and not for small tasks, so… Seriously?

But despite the awkwardness – mostly on my behalf – we did have a pleasant evening, and she was a good sport, listening to me ramble on about this and that and any other thing I could think to make some semblance of conversation. My regard for her certainly shot way up when she disclosed her pursuit of a profession dear to my heart, something that doesn’t pay nearly as well monetarily as what she’s doing now, but can’t be fully valued in financial measures alone. This and other varied interests that she made known, along with Brooklyn’s, really made me sit back and take a second look at all the people I’ve met over the course of my life, wondering what kinds of unassuming characters with such colorful histories have been passing right under my nose. For all I know, I may have had a dental hygienist who was also a former courtesan.

We had an evening that was quite enjoyable. With Kim, it was pleasant because she’s quiet and kind but with little pretense. For one, the way she worked with me to maximize our evening during negotiations with very flattering. It’s also nice to spend an evening with someone that reminds you of yourself in subtle ways; with her, perhaps because I saw someone reserved yet with a roiling wild streak not readily brought to the surface but manifest in her choices. That said, it is all the more a regret that we never did fully connect as two human beings so I feel the evening was bereft of its fullest expression and not a whole experience. Still very enjoyable and I wouldn’t trade it for anything… but I couldn’t get it to reach that magic threshold. Kim was different from Brook (and later Anna) in that she gives you a much whiter canvas to paint upon. The latter two can take the reigns, if you so desire, while you sit back and enjoy the ride. If anything, they have a hard time not doing so but certainly much to your benefit. With Kim, she inherently grants much wider latitude for your own nature to take the reigns – just be ready to let that happen. I was apparently still too stymied by women and other more significant recent events to really do so. Perhaps in another time.

Miss Anna Suvari followed on my third and final evening in the area. I came in, she came out, and we got acquainted at the bar talking of this and that. I was first struck by her natural ease. I was talking with this scantily clad woman whom I had just met in the same manner I would speak to a far less eye-popping friend I hadn’t seen in a good while. She made it known that her end-game was to work for a nonprofit she had in mind and it was fitting that she, too, had such socially-oriented ambitions. Anyhow, we gradually moved over to her accommodations and it was off to the races... She’s very clean. It all started with a massage. Well, I’ve had a massage a couple other times in my life and suffice it to say that this one went places in which the first few were apparently a bit delinquent. She’s got talent every which way, including a manner of sending a complement at just the right moment to keep your mood sailing, and this look that she gives you – it’s at once shy yet aggressive, coy yet open, a bit randy, and full of intention. It’s sufficient to get your blood going, especially to all the necessary extremities.

I had already seen why she is such a goddess in Nevada, but the real testament to her reputed customer service came afterward. We stopped by the bar before I left, and conversation quickly turned to Washington since, as mentioned, I was and am in the process of moving, incidently to Seattle. I suppose she knows the area ‘well enough’. We poured over things to do for what had to be over an hour, and she even got out her laptop to pull up Google for better explanation. If anything, it was a bit of a tease because I’ll need way more time than I’ll ever have to see and do all that she pointed out. She mentioned her really early flight the next morning yet she was more than willing to give me a thorough virtual tour of the area and it wasn’t until I was leaving that I realized that it was after midnight. I would have cut things far shorter had I paid any heed to the clock and I’m sure she knew but she still didn’t seem to curtail her review. Even though we were long since finished with business and I was rapidly encroaching on her precious remaining personal time that night, she seemed to pay no mind. That right there, that is a mark of the commitment she makes to everyone she touches.

As Anna told me more about herself over the course of the evening, I was struck by a similarity between her and Brooklyn. At least so far as they would divulge, they came to the Ranch with no experience in the industry and yet in relatively short order have found themselves as some of its foremost rising stars. More than just exuberant vitality, they came in fresh and with no sense of entitlement from a customer, which I see as part of their secret sauce. To stand amongst the best and sustain it, you have to immerse yourself in your craft, and they seem to get that. There is a great deal of good nature to them and it is a reminder that best acting isn’t really acting at all. They’ve developed a level of personal skills for which I have high admiration and wish I could match! So much as you can muster, it’s all about genuine investment of yourself into an experience, and this is why I fully expect greatness and superior performance from whatever they do with the rest of their lives.

So why does one come to the Bunny Ranch? I’d like to think the best answer is spread across this testimonial, as well as my face. I came away from each night with a very pleasant taste in my mouth (no pun intended) and would recommend the experience, in some fashion, to anyone. If you’re thinking of coming down to see Dennis Hof’s Ranches, it is definitely worth the time, effort, and resources to do so. Come one, come all; whatever you’re looking for, they’ve got it or will find a way to make it happen. My time with Brook, Kim, and Anna was absolutely splendid, I wish them the best, and they and all the other bunnies certainly deserve it.

MY DATE WITH 2009 BREAKOUT BUNNY NOMINEE - BROOKLYN STAR
    By Michael
    Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:20 am

This lady is amazing. I was very much intrigued because this lady was a bunnybabe I did not get the chance to know that much yet she has been a steady top booker for the Bunnyranch throughout all of 2009.

When I finally got to speak to this beautiful young lady, I was wowed by her sexy voice, great body and beautiful face. I was honored and privileged to have this lady help me get settled in for this trip. It was great getting the chance to chat with her in the kitchen area while having a bite to eat. I was very impressed, she has lots to offer a client.

The party itself, was an awesome experience, we did a lot of things a lot, she made sure to please me. She is very playful in the bedroom. We had quite a few OMG moments. I know when I had my eruption, it was enough to take out Afghanistan, lol. There was another time when she was going up and down on my leg and I thought my leg was trying to orgasm! :D

Ms. Brooklyn, thank you so much for an awesome experience. It will be an honor and a privilege to play with you again in the future. I know I had a blast.

A mind-blowing couples party with Brooklyn Star
    By HotCouple4U
    Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:06 pm

First of all, let me say that we are both "soft swingers" meaning that the Mrs is bi-curious. She's done a little kissy kissy, touchy touchy with some girls in the past, but never went all the way. After entertaining the idea for quite some time (almost a year) we finally decided to take the plunge by visiting the BunnyRanch.

We browsed around for a while, looking at some of the beautiful ladies' posts (and there are a lot), when we both found the sexy Miss Brooklyn Star. She was everything that we both were attracted to: fit, intelligent, down to earth, and DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!! We emailed her and started our "courtship."

The Mrs was very nervous! One of the great things about Brooklyn is that she made Nikki feel comfortable and at easy. If it wasn't for the comforting tone she displayed during our communications, I wouldn't be writing this post today!

The moment we laid eyes on Brooklyn, we both looked at each other and said "Oh, she's the one!" Now I was starting to get nervous! From the time we meet to the time we went back to her suite, Brooklyn was charming, witty, and reassuring. We decide on a "girls only" make out session at first. Although Nikki was nervous, her anxiety quickly went away as they enjoyed each other.

Then a voice over an intercom reminded us of our time. To my dismay, our party was over, or so I thought. Nikki had so much fun and wanted to go longer, and she was gracious enough to have me involved. With Brooklyn's assistance, we both focused on her. I was amazed to see her in such pleasure! Then, Nikki reminded me why she is the best wife in the world. She asked Brooklyn if the two of them would "service" me! Today's my lucky day!!!

Needless to say, the both of us had a spectacular time with Miss Brooklyn. We plan to return in the near future, with every intent to take advantage of that wonderful body of hers.

Brooklyn, we cannot thank you enough. You've given us a lot of fuel to keep our sexual fire burning hot!!! We speak very dirty thought of you during our naughty time, and we have some ideas for our next date.

First time with the amazing Brooklyn Star
    By Airplane Fan
    Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:48 pm

Finally, a free moment to post my impression and a note of thanks to the lovely Brooklyn Star. Allow me to start by saying Shakira has nothing on Brooklyn! It is obvious, she takes care of herself. That in itself is a real turn-on.

What an absolute treat to have her all to myself the evening of this past Saturday (11/21/09). I felt very comfortable about being out and about with her for dinner. She has great skill and is generous with instruction and communication. She is an eager pleaser as well as receiver. Gentlemen, BROOKLYN WILL PUT YOU AT EASE AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU. It goes without saying that you will want to return the favor. Further, it was a real privilege to be her Bunny Boy for the evening. I enjoyed everything we did and look forward to trying some new things as well as standard favorites next time.

As I glide back to reality, I'll look forward with great anticipation to another fulfilling party with Brooklyn. You are a truly lovely human being (every square inch of you, inside and out!)!

Thank you for making my weekend and making me feel good, very good! You take care keep up the good 'work

BROOKLYN STAR, What A Peach
    By FirstFlight800
    Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:45 am

I've only been with Brooklyn twice now, and it just gets better and better. Each of the girls is different and special in their own way, but Brooklyn is to me so unique. Our party was a "nooner" and it is just the perfect time to be with her.

The sun is up, and the lighting is natural. She is such a lovely woman that I simply love to see her in full light. What a turn-on. The bungalow is a nice place to be with her too. We really didn't need the bedroom at all. hehehe.

Brooklyn's body and demeanor does something special to me. I just want to go and go and go like an energizer bunny when I'm with her. Her features are so dainty and lovely, yet she is so fit. Pretty smile and soft lips, and sexy voice just do so much for me. A bit of ice was the fare of the day this particular morning, and we took turns using the ice on each other. It's not as cold as one thinks it's going to be. When I'm with Brooklyn something happens. She is already "smokin hot" and I am there also soon enough. So, that ice tends to melt really fast.

Brooklyn has a body that is just "perfect" for 69. I'm feeling a stir just thinking about it. And there's nothing I like better than to be with a woman that is able to get into what she is doing, and Brooklyn always comes through in that department. Just keeps me going baby. She's not afraid to receive pleasure. And, I'm pretty sure that when I spend time with her, that she has learned to expect it.
    Gotta love that fantastic pussy. Like they say, "Big girl, big pussy. Little girl, ALL pussy." WOW

Brooklyn just really makes my day. From her feet all the way to the top of her head, she is so beautiful. And she's got a very special ass too. Just can't get that perfect ass out of my head.

THANKS BROOKLYN for spending that special time with me. The ONLY thing I regret is not making our party a bit longer than it was. I can never spend too much time with you.

Brooklyn Star (Post 3)
    By Harold
    Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:01 pm

Miss Brooklyn Star and I had our third successive 1.5 hour GFE party on Friday (11/20/09).

Brooklyn is the ideal girl friend. She anticipates your visit, greets you warmly, provides an exceptional party (girl friend with benefits), and spends time chatting with you in the parlor after the party. She takes an interest in and cares about you.

Activities in the bedroom were alternatively hot and animated and warm and cuddly. Lying in bed next to Brooklyn’s beautiful and athletic body reminds one of why God created women.

We did all the usual and expected bedroom activities as a couple, but with Brooklyn they are very special and unforgettable. Brooklyn achieved satisfaction by several techniques (none artificial) and returned the favor with enthusiasm.

Brooklyn has twice before been Bunny of the Month (top booker) during the months that we have had parties. Many immediately recognize her beauty. Her Real Life Ranch Reports reveal her skills and the fun, pleasure, and sensual experiences that she provides in the bedroom during a party.

Make an appointment for an extended party and discover Brooklyn for yourself. She is the complete package and everything that you would want in a girl friend.

Brooklyn Star WOW!
    By Puck Winger
    Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:27 am

I just wanted to share a little bit of my experience with the magnificent Brooklyn Star. I've never been to the Bunny Ranch, and was a virgin. Searching through the website and message boards, I immediately knew I had to meet Brooklyn (something about brunettes). We had exchanged emails for a couple of months, and I finally made an appointment for Saturday the 14th. The months, days, hours, minutes leading up to Saturday seemed an eternity. Saturday, finally. As I walked in, angels immediately began singing in my head. You know that feeling you had the first time you walked into Disneyland? Yeah! Brooklyn finds me at the bar, and those pesky angels were still singing, but now it was louder. What a stunningly beautiful lady. Well, she gives me the tour of the place and we end up in her room. I opt for an hour party and so it goes. She is hot, funny, passionate, patient (Thanks, Brooklyn), hot, athletic, spicy, hot, and amazingly hot. I'm not the most talkative person in the world, but I couldn't help but feel comfortable with her. This was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. The angels were now singing the ABCs :D Put simply, Brooklyn is an amazing person to be around, and I couldn't have asked for a better partner to share in this experience. I cannot thank you enough, Brooklyn. So the saying goes...till we meet again!

Brooklyn Star...The sexy, smokin hot, Girl Next Door!!!
    By jf51jf
    Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:54 pm

Brooklyn is the only woman that I have met that possesses the qualities of the sweet, demure Girl Next Door that looks so damn sexy and smokin hot all at once. Her smile, those alluring eyes and impecable manner make her that girl next door that we all love. That hot, petite body, the sexy dress and that willingness to please a man, make her that girl that we all desire!

This was my second 24 hour party with Brooklyn and I didn't think that it could top the first. It did! Brooklyn greeted me in this short little mini skirt and braless, tight little knit top. I was ready to drop to the floor and get started. Luckily for me she had prepared a little snack plate knowing that I had been in the air for a couple of hours. We snacked, chatted to get caught up a little and quickly took care of business.

We went to get a light lunch and made plans for a Reno road trip for Friday night. Upon our return we sat, talked, kissed and had some light foreplay. We got ready for our evening out which ended up being dinner then a show at Harrahs. We had a great time! Upon our return to the Ranch we had drinks with Dennis and Suzette and met a couple of the other Bunnies. Brooklyn knew that I was ready for some hot one on one time with her and suggested that we go back to the house.

We immediately retired to the bedroom where I slowly undressed her. I absolutely love foreplay and trying my best to pleasure the woman. Brooklyn knows this. I told her that she couldn't touch me and that I wanted her to enjoy the next two hours or so. I gave her a massage from head to toe, front to back and everywhere in between. We had several laughable moments especially when she made a comment about my self control with her gorgeous little ass. I love that little ass!!! After an hour or more I told her that I wanted to get her off with one of her toys. Enter "The Excitor"...I think that's what it is called. After some lessons and one very amusing moment that I'll keep between us, I proceeded to achieve my goal three times. After she had a brief recovery period, she returned the favor. This "Girl Next Door" really knows how to sexually turn it on! We fell asleep in each others arms and awoke almost mid morning.

We cleaned up and went out for a quick breakfast. When we returned I told Brooklyn that I wanted to leave using my new found skills with the "Excitor" one last time. She quickly agreed, we got naked and fired up the toy. I was extremely happy to see what appeared to be total bliss on her face. Unfortunately it was time for me to leave.

Brooklyn is so beautiful and sweet that you can't help but to love the non sexual time with her. We talk, we laugh and we enjoy each others company. She also is so hot, has an incredible body and posseses sexual skills that make me completely satisfied. Brooklyn is every mans' Dream Come True...especially this one. Thanks again sweetheart!!!

A super afternoon with BrooklynStar
    By John N Ga
    Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:54 pm

I had my last party of my trip with Brooklyn. She is truely more beautiful than her photos. And her pics are GREAT! She is very skilled at what she does and I was a willing student in her class. I was submitted to several exams and think I did pretty well for a guy of 51. As many have written before me, Brooklyn knows how to please a guys dreams. Out of respect, I will not describe the details. But it was a memorable afternoon I will not soon forget. Thank you Brooklyn for a fantastic ending to my trip to Bunnyland!!!

Brooklyn Star...An Unforgettable 24 Hours!
    By jf51jf
    Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:28 pm

This was my 3rd party since July with Brooklyn and a big jump from our previous 2 hour parties so Brooklyn and I thought it would be fun to get out for some local entertainment in Reno. I was suppose to be at the Ranch at 5:30 PM but due to the airlines I was late. We had 7:00 PM tickets to see 42nd Street in Reno.

When Brooklyn arrived to greet me in the parlor she was dressed in this cute little, classy black outfit. She was stunningly beautiful! As always she kind of takes your breath away when you lay eyes on her. We took a limo to Reno so that I could relax and we could just talk. Brooklyn is extremely easy to talk with and helped me to clam down and relax. We arrived at the theater late, sorry about that sweetheart, but nonetheless had a wonderful time. The show was good but being there with the gorgeous Brooklyn made it fantastic!

We had dinner at a very good Italian resturant in the Casino. Dining with Brooklyn was one of the more enjoyable moments I have had in a long time. She shared Carpacio with me, which was a first for her. I love when two people can share first time experinces, especially when they are enjoyable. Conversation with Brooklyn is so easy, it is as though you are with a long time friend. She is extremely charming, articulate and beautiful! If I had a dollar for every head she turned that night I could come back to the Bunny Ranch now!

In the limo ride back we relaxed and I was fortunate enough to massage her legs from the tip of her toes to those shapely thighs. She has wonderful legs! We returned to the Ranch, met Dennis and Madam Suzette in the parlor, then proceeded to the house out back. Brooklyn had arranged this and I am so grateful that she did. It was like having our own private place. The sex that evening was unforgettable. Brooklyn makes you feel special, appreciated and makes sure that you have a memorable time. We never made it back to the room with all the sex machines but there is one in there that guys need to stay clear of! We cuddled up and fell asleep about 3:00 AM.

I awoke as usual at 5:30 AM and tried to just stay cuddled with her as long as I could. Brooklyn is even beautiful when she is asleep. After I let her sleep a few more hours, she proceeded to give me the most memerable "wake-up call" of my life. Sweetheart, that was the best I have ever had!

Later in the morning we headed to Tahoe after some breakfast. Again it gave us some time away from the Ranch. As strange as it might sound to some of you guys that visit the ranches, it was extremely nice to get to better know Brooklyn on a personal level. I consider her a friend. Fortunately one that I've had some great sex with! After beating me in minature golf we hussled back to the Ranch so that I could catch my plane. I couldn't believe how fast 24 hours can go.

I had already known how beautiful Brooklyn is on the outside. This time I got to see how beautiful she is on the inside which makes her even more attractive for me. The experince was one of the most memorable of my life. Thank you Brooklyn. You are simply the BEST!

Brooklyn Star (Post 2)
    By Harold
    Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:03 pm

Miss Brooklyn Star and I had our second 1.5 hour GFE party on Friday (9 / 18).

Brooklyn has made a significant impact at the MLBR and was Bunny of the Month (top Booker) the last time that we had a party. Talk to and party with Brooklyn and she will also have that same significant impact on you.

Not only is Brooklyn a beautiful woman, but she is also physically fit due to her workout routines. That fitness was demonstrated in the bedroom during our parties.

She is a natural, passionate lover who works to please her man. The feeling becomes mutual as you do your very best to please and satisfy her as many times as possible.

Make an appointment and have your own GFE party with Miss Brooklyn Star.

Brooklyn Star..A Beautiful First Experience!
    By jf51jf
    Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:47 pm

Having finally decided to do something totally for myself, I made the decision to do a weekend trip to the Bunny Ranch. I went to the website and clicked on the Bunny Babes pages. I made it through the A's and couldn't believe what I saw. I clicked on the B's and there she was...Brooklyn Star. I apologize to the Bunnies beyond B and to the A's that I never got back to, but Brooklyns' smile, those aluring eyes and that great ass had me mesmerized.

After several weeks of contact, that big day in July finally came. I arrived at the Bunny Ranch, was greeted and made to feel very welcomed and comfortable. Brooklyn promptly came out and I couldn't believe how breathtakenly beautiful she is! Her earlier pictures did not capture her beauty. She was extremely charming and made me feel at ease immediately. She took me on a tour of the Bunny Ranch but quite frankly I don't remember much as I couldn't stop looking at her. After a few minutes of busines we embarked on one of the most memorable sensual experiences of my life. Although the sex was fantastic, with Brooklyn it was also the charm, personality and attentiveness that made it so memorable.

I won't go into details but I share this one moment. Throughout our previsit communication I kept telling Brooklyn that I couldn't wait to kiss every inch of that gorgeous ass! Not long into our journey she promptly challenged me to live up to my word. I hope I did well because I'll never forget it! Words cannot adquately describe Brooklyn or my first visit with her but I leave you with these. Besides being drop dead gorgeous, she is sexy, charming, articulate and particularly attentive to her partner. Did I mention she has one of the greatest asses?

Day2.

Having told Brooklyn weeks earlier that I wanted our second day to fulfill a lifelong fantasy of watching two beautiful women make love, she told me that she could arrange that. I told her to pick the Bunny because I wanted her to enjoy this as much if not more than I did. Enter Maya Love!

Maya is cute, full of energy, has a great body and likewise very charming. The girls came to greet me in the parlor dressed in garterbelt, stockings and heels (just one of my perversions), but showing how attentive Brooklyn is. I had mentioned how much I love seeing women dressed like this in one of our correspondences weeks earlier. Seeing them dressed like this and being greeted with two great smiles and warm kisses, I could have stopped right there. Luckily we didn't!

When we got to the room Maya wanted to know about me and what I wanted and liked. Since this was a 2 hour session, I told them that I simply wanted to watch them enjoy each other for the first hour, then join in the fun. They looked at each other, laughed and said "He'll never make it!" Well I'm proud to say that I made it for about 7 minutes (talk about lack of self control). There it was, a life long fantasy happening before my eyes and I couldn't control myself for an hour. I guess I just lose all self control around such beautiful women! I challenge any of you to last any longer with these two!

I see the question on the board, "Who is the best two girl party"? I can't imagine anything being hotter than Maya and Brooklyn. They are beautiful, beautiful together and never made me feel anything but cared for and appreciated. I loved it ladies and can't wait to do it again. Maybe next time Ill last 14 minutes before I jump in! Now that I think about it you two drug me in, although I don't remember putting up much resistance. It was definately a Fantasy Fulfilled with two of the hottest women I have ever had the privilege to meet.

Brooklyn, Maya and I went to lunch in Virginia City which was extremely fun. There's a young kid at the fudge shop that almost had as much fun as I did and he was just trying to sell them fudge. I tell you, these two are spellbinding together.

Thanks Brooklyn and Maya!!!

The Brooklyn Effect II: Golden Enchantress of the Lake
    By Crux
    Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:30 pm

Brooklyn gives me a rush. The Effect. My previous review describes the onset. I wanted another dose. My occupation came to my rescue, a long-scheduled and important presentation – DELAYED FOR A WEEK! A gift from the Universe, carpe diem!

Spoke with her. Got plane ticket. Packed. No sleep!

Reno. Limo through the desert. Nice visit with driver. Giant pink arrow. Buzzer. The parlor. A very welcoming and very welcome hug from the lovely and charming Madam Suzette.

A brief chat. A nervous glance toward the bar….

Brooklyn. My God she is beautiful! Breathe David! (During my initial visit I learned that I have to remember to breathe when I first see her. This simple safety precaution kept me from passing out and falling on Madam Suzette.)

Brain-whirlwind. Stay in the moment David! Tempus fugit. Wonderful dinner with Dennis and several dazzling ladies from the Ranch. Brooklyn sat at my left. My left side tingled!

Magnificent eyes. And those belonged to Dennis! Great conversation. Back to Ranch. [Narrative skips….] Late evening visit with Dennis and Brooklyn in the lively parlor. A fine cigar. Relaxing, total escape. Work-addled brain clearing. [Narrative skips….]

Many, many treasured memories of this visit. Talking. Exploring the Nevada side of Lake Tahoe. Watching “The Ugly Truth” (a great movie, btw). Brooklyn’s adorable laugh. The [narrative skips]! Again my expectations (sky-high after the last visit) were exceeded in every possible way by both Brooklyn and the BunnyRanch.

One very strong memory: Brooklyn and I relaxing on the picturesque Nevada shore of Lake Tahoe at sunset. For a long moment the low Sun seemed to kiss her with its rays, giving her hair and skin the most beautiful golden glow I have ever seen. One star paying its respects to another Star. At that moment, if she had asked me to, I would have started swimming across the lake for her. I would have made it across too, the Effect is energizing.

All too soon, time had fled. I am so glad for that postponement at work; it allowed me to have an amazing experience that I will always cherish. Back home, relaxed and clear-headed, I finally made that presentation. The Brooklyn Effect benefits mind, body and spirit. And, as I had hoped, the Effect intensified with this visit. Can my brain handle another dose? I will find out.

Pienso en ti siempre, Brooklyn,

The Admiral Meets Brooklyn Star
    By AdmiralAnaheim
    Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:56 pm

On my drive up to Reno from my home (three guesses where) all I could think about was my appointment with Brooklyn Star and all the good things her previous visitors had written about her here.

Today, at last, I got to see for myself what, as they say, "all the hubbub is about." When she came to meet me in the parlor she was dressed in the sexiest red-and-black bikini, showing off her awesome, all-natural body. Almost everyone who's reviewed Brooklyn has mentioned that her pictures do not do her justice, and they don't. She's one of those people who's infinitely hotter in person than on the screen or on the page. She was warm and friendly and put me at ease right away (and believe me I was nervous) and after a brief chat we went back to her room. The negotiations were quick and painless and soon we got down to business.

It was over all too soon, but it was incredible.

Friends, if you are looking for the real deal, I cannot recommend Brooklyn Star enough.

The Queen Of Lean
    By Firstflight800
    Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:06 am

It was simply part of a very short stay in Carson City. I had decided to make tentative plans to fly my plane to Carson City and maybe spend time with a gal or two. I had been following Brooklyn Star through the ranch reports and contacted her about a possible visit. Then when I could see that I might really be able to make time for this, I made an appointment. Somehow she seemed a bit special and different from the other gals I'd been with.

My appointment was for an early Thursday afternoon, but I arrived a day early at the ranch in the afternoon to socialize, and had hoped to meet up with Brooklyn before our party. I was fortunate and she met me in the lounge. I thought I was prepared, but I was totally wrong. She was, of course, much more beautiful than her pictures(which were also beautiful) which is always wonderful. So we took some time to get to know each other a bit better.

Surprise is always present at the ranch, and this day was no different. Dennis was hungry, and wanted to go to dinner. I was asked to join him, along with Brooklyn and Jessica Marie. WOW. Another dinner date with "The Man" and TWO Lovely Young Ladies!!! Dinner was wonderful. Great Food, Great Ride(new stretch limo), and most of all Great Company. The girls were both stunning.
    Brooklyn was so "slinky" and Jessica wore a bright dress, which was pleasantly short to show her gorgeous legs. That night could have gone on forever, but soon we were whisked back to the ranch in the magic carpet. I spent some time with Brooklyn, and was tempted to stay, but my appointment with her was for the next day, and I had already promised friends I would visit, so, a goodnight kiss was in order. I would anticipate my Thursday visit all night long!!

Now let me tell you what my perceptions were of Brooklyn. First of all, she has such a beautiful face. As far as her body goes, if there is such a thing as perfect, THAT is how she should be described. She hasn't an ounce of fat on her. BUT, she is not a skinny anorexic. She is lightly muscled and so damn smooth. I don't believe I've ever met anyone quite like her. She's like a great airplane, strong, yet light. Quite frankly, if I was looking for some flaw in her body, I would have been extremely disappointed, because I certainly didn't see "anything" that was less than perfect in my own mind.

Our appointment was to me like magic. Brooklyn is very good at making one feel comfortable with her. I felt we'd known each other for awhile already. We had a bit of champagne, spent time in the jacuzzi tub, and then got down to serious things. All I can say is Oh My God, what did I do that was so good as to deserve to be rewarded like this??? She is so tender yet energetic. I believe that I picked her up and kind of lofted her into the bed, which got a giggle. Of course, she is light, so that was so easy. The rest I cannot tell you about, except to say that this girl is HOT, and to be with her will be unlike any experience you are likely to have. There is so much more I could say, but will not.
    If you want to know what Brooklyn is like, you'll simply have to spend time with her yourself!!!
    But, like I said, she does to me represent "perfection" so be warned. She is "The Queen of Lean" and this can make on feel intimidated. IF she didn't have such a WONDERFUL personality, it might be a problem. Oh, and ontop of this all, she also has such a sexy voice!!!

Well, that does it for now!! THANK YOU BROOKLYN for spending time with this old guy. You've made me very happy!

Brooklyn is truly a Star indeed!
    By ilikepie334
    Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:46 pm

Late July, I decided to pay a visit to the Bunny Ranch since I was in the area on vacation after a long 7-hour drive from the south. I never thought I'd ever see this place outside of HBO's Cathouse series. I rang the doorbell, walked through the door, showed my ID, and the girls lined up. Brooklyn caught my eye and I chose her.

Brooklyn showed me around and we eventually made it to her room, which happened to be an HBO suite. During the negotiation, I told her about how I wanted to lose my virginity. I also talked to her about me still being unsure about my sexuality and she was very understanding of it. I've only met her for a few minutes and already I felt I could open up if I so chose to.

We got started. I didn't know what to do. Brooklyn helped me through the process slowly. She was sensitive to my needs and concerns and understood how nervous I was. The last 15 minutes were very significant and in the end, she said I was no longer a virgin anymore.

I had been scared serious the whole time, but after the party ended... I became happy and started smiling a lot. I was myself and felt totally comfortable after the experience. She gave me advice and tips and critiqued my first performance when I asked for the critique. I was so happy that I couldn't stop hugging her afterward. I walked out of the building a new, happier man.

Brooklyn Star is a keeper. She is sensitive, understanding, and fun to chat with. She is beautiful and very fit. Brooklyn made me feel a little more comfortable about my sexual identity, as I am still trying to find out what I am. She gave me confidence and ultimately made me smile (which oddly doesn't happen quite often). I got a great deal on the devirginizing experience that fit my budget. She is amazing... simply amazing!

I'll never forget that vacation. Thanks for everything!

Dear Brooklyn Star,
    By luckylady425
    Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:05 pm

My husband and I met you a few weeks ago. I just wanted to tell you that the experience changed our lives.

We arrived at the Ranch on a whim. We thought that we would take a few pictures and be on our way. I knew that having a party at the Ranch was on my husband’s “bucket list”. So I encouraged him to go inside and see if it was something that he would feel comfortable doing. He came back outside and said that he found a girl that he would like to have a party with. He invited me to join him in the party or wait for him inside. I wasn’t ready for a party but agreed to wait inside. We walked through the doors not understanding how our lives would change.

I found a place at the bar and ordered a drink. My husband brought you over to introduce us. I was intimidated by your beauty but within moments I was put at ease with your warmth and compassion. As the two of you turned to leave, I overheard you say to him, “She must love you very much.” That phrase touched my heart. I knew that you got it. I did and do love him.

After the party, both of you came out to check on me. My husband looked 20 years younger. We chatted for a few minutes and then it was time for us to be on our way. You hugged us and wished us well.

My husband is a gentleman and doesn’t kiss and tell, so I don’t know the details of his party with you nor do I care. What I do know is that when he returned to me, he was the guy that I had fallen in love with 30 years ago. We opened up a line of communication and have been on a second honeymoon every since.

So dear Brooklyn, I’m sending you a thank you note. Thank you for being a part of our lives. I don’t know how we were so lucky to find you but I am grateful we did.

The Brooklyn Effect
    By Crux
    Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:13 pm

On a Friday afternoon in late July I found myself at the BunnyRanch bar sipping a gin and tonic and waiting to meet Brooklyn Star for the first time. Only a few days had passed since Brooklyn had promptly answered my first e-mail. Her photos on this website captivated me and when she wrote back, obviously smart and fun, I started looking at my calendar to find time to go and meet her. Then I saw her workout video and rearranged my calendar to make time to go and meet her right away.

That adorable voice I had heard on the phone spoke my name and I turned to my left. At first I actually didn’t recognize her, but then I looked more closely at her face and somewhere there found the amazingly pretty woman in the workout video looking back at me. Brooklyn! Except that this Brooklyn, the real Brooklyn, transcended her pictures, transcended her video, and transcended my previous concept of pretty. She is literally stunning. I was stunned. A shaky start for my knees, a great start for the rest of me.

Brooklyn gave me a tour of the BunnyRanch facility, a tour I hardly remember except that I bumped into several things because I kept peeking at her. In contrast, while we were walking around I noticed how exceptionally graceful she is; simply watching her move is a pleasure. After a quiet pause in her room, we decided to go out to dinner. Brooklyn knows a good steakhouse in Carson City and we headed off to it in elegant style in the late David Carradine’s well-equipped limo (which has somehow ended up at the BunnyRanch).

The restaurant (called “Duke’s) is top notch with excellent food, service and ambiance. But what I remember about it is the lady. Her smile lights up a whole room, and could clear up a rainy day. We had a stimulating conversation with the prospect of a wonderful evening ahead of us. Without question, Brooklyn is the best dinner companion I have ever had, and the most beautiful.

Eventually we travelled back to the Ranch, and my narrative will skip to the next morning. She looked achingly lovely in the early light and I deeply regretted saying goodbye to her. However, as I flew home I experienced uncontrollable smiling, frequent and spontaneous laughter, elevated heartbeat and random happiness fits. I call these symptoms the “Brooklyn Effect”. The Effect lingers to this day -- in fact I am experiencing it as I write this and think of those astonishing, gorgeous warm brown eyes. I very much look forward to finding out if the Effect increases when I see her again. Which will be as soon as possible.

I need to mention that the whole BunnyRanch experience exceeded my expectations in every way. The staff is capable, very friendly and did a great job. I especially enjoyed meeting Mr. Hof and Madame Suzette, who are the most gracious hosts imaginable.

Brooklyn did countless thoughtful things to make sure my visit was unforgettable. I was so happily twitterpated being with her that I kept losing stuff, forgetting things, bumping into things, accidently exposing myself in the parlor, etc. But she quickly made me feel welcome, relaxed, and at home. In just a short time the real nervousness was gone although the fun twitterpatedness remained, and remains (i.e. the Effect).

Brooklyn has a luminous mind and is observant and sensitive. In addition to this, she is gifted at the art of conversation. We discussed everything from literature to slang to exercise and I constantly found myself so deeply engaged in talking with her that I became nearly oblivious to everything around me except her. Visiting with her in the parlor at the BunnyRanch, for example, I had only the vaguest awareness of my surroundings even though that vicinity tends to be well populated with beautiful, provocatively-dressed women, and even though normally I tend to be quite aware of my environment even when it lacks beautiful, provocatively-dressed women.

Neither language nor technology is adequate to describe Brooklyn’s beauty, brilliance and grace; the words don’t exist and the photos and video, as well done as they are, are just reflections of the awesome reality. Brooklyn is magical.

3. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

Re: Brooklyn Star Collection of Reviews (Updated 2-21)

Twinkle Twinkle Brooklyn Star ...
    By Huckleberry
    Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:35 pm

Finally finally finally ... the anticipation was almost too much. Finally I got to meet my darling Brooklyn StImager (and what a darling she is). I spent almost 2 months getting to know this wonderful woman on here, in chat and via various phone conversations and the first sight and sound of her in person did not disappoint. What a jaw dropping mind popping, traffic stopping, drool inducing stutter producing balance losing vision she is.

Pre-Game

Brooklyn and I first met on Sunday, the day she had arrived and subsequently the day before our party was scheduled. I was quite anxious to meet her yet rather nervous so I was quite taken aback when I first spotted her. Truth be told, I can't even remember what was said since I was trembling on the inside and also rather imbued with the power of many LIT's ... but I remember that hug. And oh that scent... *drifts off into thought*. As I quickly found out though, while I had spoken to her several times before on the phone, she is just as remarkably easy to talk to in person. Very warm and genuine in all her words and that voice just melts me to the core with every soothing syllable *drifts off once more*

Ahem, sorry about that. Continuing on... I wound up getting to spend some time with her among others at a killer Chinese place that Dennis brought us all to. I didn't want to be too brazen so I tried my best to not totally keep my eyes glued to her. I think I failed. Luckily the limo was packed that night so I was fortunate enough to enjoy some pre-party closeness with this amazing woman and now that I think of it, I think my favorite part of that night was walking into dairy queen with this angel on my arm and enjoying some spoon fed ice cream that was out of this world. (More on that in my Ranch Ranch report)

later that evening we unfortunately didn’t really get to spend much time together as she still had some things to do and since she wasn't on shift she wasn't supposed to be out and about in the parlor so we bid a fond farewell and I went back to the parlor to enjoy a cigar with Dennis and hang with the rest of the ladies and Dennis's new found friend that he had brought to dinner.

Fast forward to Monday. w00t!! Yes yes yes yes. Today is the day and tonight is the night!

Tailgating

Brooklyn and I wound up getting to spend some time chatting at the bar in the late afternoon before we were to go out, as Dennis invited us out to dinner with him and Chey again that evening. Before departure though we took a nice walk back to her room for the negotiations which of course went smooth as a whistle and we already knew that it was going to be an overnighter and now it was just a matter of the finalities which was of course rather painless. Off to pay the booker and lo and behold, wouldn’t you know… trouble.

In two words too many, banks suck.

There was a bit of a problem with the debit card and I had to call the bank several times and fax them more... blah blah blah. First time it didn’t go through, the rest… well we had to go. The ladies were all very helpful throughout the process and informed me it happens all the time but I was still a nervous wreck… and mad as hell.

“What if they don’t authorize?? DAMN YOU YOU ARBITRARY DEBIT LIMITS!!”

But alas, Brooklyn is nothing short of a slender angel and she quickly put me at ease… a warm hug, a lovely kiss and a “don’t you worry about a thing sweetie, everything will be alright, I’ll take care of you” was all I needed as we left for dinner and let the ladies in the office handle it further. Once we arrived at our destination, the driver got the call that all was well and I beamed :D

On the ride out in Dennis's new limo (The Caradine ... in the other report) we enjoyed some cuddling and light conversation during which we got to hear the story regarding the limo which was interesting to say the least lol.

Arriving at Fandangos we headed on in to Ti Amo, an amazing Italian place with quite an ambience to it and food that was out of this world. It's an amazing feeling walking through a casino with Dennis to your left and a perfect 10 on your arm. I couldn't have felt more like a million bucks even if I had it lol. While Ti Amo seems to reach the heavens with its high wooden ceilings, the table felt rather intimate and I actually felt like I was indeed knocking on heavens gates sitting here with what I can only describe as perfection if perfection wore elegant cocktail dresses. Apparently it does.

We ordered some drinks (only Iced Tea of the non long island variety for me that night thank you very much) and settled down for some wonderful conversation, some gentle under the table caressing (she has some of the softest most gentle hands ever I swear) and of course very entertaining stories by way of our most excellent host, Dennis. Some fried calamari, lobster ravioli, chicken parm and some awesome bread with fresh roasted garlic on it (that for the life of me I can't remember the name of) later, we headed out and back to the ranch.

*giddy schoolboy feeling commencing*

Oh, and I'd be remiss if I didn't add that one of the endlessly enchanting qualities about BrImageImageklyn is that no matter that you’re dinning with others, she still has a way of making you feel like you are the only other person in the room with her. Even with the simple caress of your arm while you ponder over the seemingly very critical choice of “Lobster Ravioli or Chicken Marsala?”... You know you’re her King and she, your Queen.

Back at the ranch we sat down for a bit and talked a bit more as of course one enjoys a fine cigar with Dennis after such a nice time out. But soon it was off to her room. Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Main Event!!

Obviously, as has been said many a time before I… the more intimate details will not be revealed but WOW. She just … wow.

Brooklyn obvious she’s got a smoking body and she’s beautiful and downright mesmerizing to look at …

but man oh man, to touch and be touched by those hands, those lips. Brooklyn truly is very skilled, extremely sensual, over the top erotic and just a downright FUN woman. And she absolutely loves what she does and wants you to have the best time you’ve ever had.

Now since we were going to party through the night, we definitely got to take our time and warm things up which is really what I was looking for. A nice long drawn out build up of passion and pure heat. I was kindling that night let me tell ya… she was the perfect match!

Brooklyn has an amazingly sensual touch and really knows those erogenous zones … just a massage from Brooklyn is a Zen experience in itself. And to reciprocate on such a divine being is like caressing God herself. I think I had even more fun exploring her than being explored lol. Her skin, her lips, her touch, her scent, everything was pure electric. Oh and for the feet guys out there? *bites down on knuckle* … this woman has sole boys. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Half-Time

Brooklyn then suggested after a while, that we saunter out to the hot tub for more steamy wet fun. At first she had handed me a robe to wear on our trek, but alas, it was Brooklyn sized. While comical, it was hardly realistic lol … so I donned a towel and a strolling we a'went. The hot tub almost proved to be a short lived experience as for some reason that night the chlorine fumes were just ridiculous. Guess they just added some. After watering at the eyes and coughing out our conversations for about 5 minutes we both decided to prop up on the edge of the tub for a bit... problem solved *deep breath*. We took the time to talk while perched and I really couldn’t tell you how long we were there but it seemed like only a few minutes but it must’ve been an hour … Brooklyn is such a joy to talk to hours do seem to pass in a blink. After wading back in and some cuddle fun-time we headed back to enjoy the rest of the evening.

After a quick shower to wash away that silly chlorine, we were treated to a special visit by an adorable little guest which provided me with more hilarity than I could stomach.

Turning around to the sound of a sentence stopped midway and finished with “Did you see that? oh my!” to see this petite little seraph standing atop the toilet lid on her tasty tippy toes was almost too much to bear… being a gentleman I of course refrained from laughing. For about 10 seconds. Our little guest was no problem though… one towel, a hesitant tip toe and some quick reflexes later, he was outta there! *beams with pride and polishes shining armor*

2nd Half

At this point Brooklyn produced a wonderfully erotic little dice game that simply ruled. We had a lot of fun with that one. A very titillating and giggly experience for sure! I know I’ll forever want to get in a round or two of that with her when I go out again and again and again ;) But next time… blind fold, baby! :p

Cue Lots more fun, lots more enjoyment, lots more eye-rolling and breath catching and then … sleep.

Now, most guys would probably say (and have said) you’re nuts to have an over-nighter and sleep, but I know now that they know nothing. To work yourself into a lather and then just collapse with such a wonderful woman in your grasp, held tight, breath on your chest, head on your arms, eyes glazed and staring back as you as your mutual caresses and sublime kisses send you gently off into that good… morning. The perfect double bar fermata to a perfect symphony of sensual and sexual sensory overload! a World class cuddler right here folks... think she may actually have a black belt in it if I recall. Hmmm

~Fin~

Anyways, come morning (which was only like 3 hours away anyways lol) we roused for a bit and had a little more gentle play time before it was time for me to head out and start my day anew “Drink please!”. We sat for a while and just talked about things, life, finances, my plans for after the ranch… before Brooklyn had to go and get her day started.

It truly was a wonderful and life affirming time that I will always cherish. Sensual, erotic, wild, funny, ground breaking, earth shaking over the hill and through the woods to Xanadu I went. Everything you could want and more. Sadly that was the only time I got to party with her while I was out but I did get to hang out with her plenty in the parlor just chatting some and cuddling here and there over the course of the rest of the week… one of my bestest “Buffer Bunnies” ;)

And in the end, a fond farewell aside, there certainly was one choked up Huck when parting ways. Maybe I’m just a big softy but damn, I went out to meet a bunny and wound up leaving a dear dear friend.

Brooklyn… you’re a wonderful soul and a brilliant heart. Thank you so much for the amazing time you gave me and for being such a tender and genuine person. I only hope I get to see you again sooner than later… although, I don’t think soon enough even exists.

Brooklyn Star
    By Harold
    Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Miss Brooklyn Star and I had our first 1.5 hour GFE party on Tuesday (7/21). Whenever she is available, there will be more parties.

I met Brooklyn in the parlor during my February trip. I liked what I saw and we talked. We PM’d to maintain interest. Upon my arrival this trip, I asked Brooklyn if she we coulld arrange a party.

Our party had been scheduled for Monday, but I was in the dentist chair having two emergency root canals. We made contact before the appointed times and postponed the appointment by 24 hours.

By the time that I did get to the MLBR, I needed some TLC. Brooklyn provided that and a whole lot more. We had an outstanding time. Everybody achieved satisfaction in multiple ways.

Brooklyn has become a very popular Bunny at the MLBR in a very short time. Do not miss your opportunity to make an appointment and have an extended party with Miss Brooklyn Star.

"East meets West" party with Maya and Brooklyn - WOW!!!!!!!!
    By iLikeBunnyBabes
    Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:49 pm

As a first timer to the Bunny Ranch, I really didn't know what to expect. I walked in and there was a line of beautiful women, and the lady had the nerve to ask me to pick one. :) Whew, that was a hard decision. I finally decided to pick Brooklyn Star a sexy brunette with the cutest pigtails. I guess there was some kind of school girl outfit day, cause every one was in plaid.

Brooklyn took me back to here room and she asked me about my fantasy. I told her that I've always wanted to be with two girls. She hopped up, and told me she would be right back. After a few minutes, she brings me a suprise, Maya Love.

These two women are georgous, sexy, and very into eachother. They gave me the sexiest time I could ever imagine. They were equally into each other as they were into me. It was like I was the star of my very own porno threesome.

If anyone wants to experience the ultimate two girl party, Brooklyn Star and Maya Love are the best deal in town.

The Amazing and Beautiful Brooklyn Star
    By Big Texan
    Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:56 pm

First, let me say that I have never been one to post messages on a forum such as this. I have spent time browsing through the various responses of different websites. I initially found the Bunny Ranch website after I watched a little of the Cathouse on HBO. I was very intrigued with the ladies and with Dennis Hof.

After pondering the idea of a brothel visit, I decided to check out the Bunny Ranch website. I was pleasantly surprised with the carousel of ladies. I browsed around, reading various posts on different forums. I looked through the BunnyBabes link, and I must say, the ladies here are extremely beautiful!!! (I am very jealous of Dennis)

The more I looked, the more I was convinced to make a trip. Admittedly, I never thought of myself as someone who frequents brothels or calls on the services of escorts. I thought "what the hell, I just got divorced, I need a treat!"

I guess you would consider me a "lurker" of the Bunny Ranch website. I read a lot of the responses, looked at a lot of pictures, had plenty of dirty thoughts, and started to narrow down my selection. Of all the beautiful young ladies at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, one in particular had peeked my interest!

Brooklyn Star was relatively new (I'm assuming) when I first laid eyes on her. She had candid, home pictures posted, and I only saw a few posts compared to some of the other ladies. In the subsequent months, I had the pleasure of watching her develop as a Bunny Babe. I saw some professional pictures made (very sexy), I read more of her posts, and followed closely to her "Sexology 101" thread. I found myself drawn more and more to her wonderful personality.

I finally decided to take the plunge, so to speak. I sent Brooklyn an email inquiring about spending some time with her. She promptly responded. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to get to know her. She's intelligent, funny, appropriately sassy, and very easy to talk to. She spoke about the benefits of becoming friends prior to our "party." I immediately thought "friends with benefits" and "I wish all my friends were like her!" I mentioned that in a few months I would be in Reno for a couple days, and would love if I could visit with her. We agreed on a day and time. She then requested a small deposit a few weeks prior to our visit to reserve our time together. Admittedly I was a little apprehensive of the idea of giving my credit card information for a girl I hardly knew, but I felt like I could trust her. Besides, from what I could tell, she was a girl in high demand, so from a business prospective I can empathize with her request.

Then, the big day. I decided to get a hotel for the night, which Brooklyn suggested the Gold Dust West Casino and Hotel. I was amazed! $60/night for a double suite with a hot tub in the bathroom; regular rate is $240. They sure know how to take care of Bunny Ranch clients. I arrive early from my three hour drive from California. I decided to rest a bit before I made my inaugural trip to the Bunny Ranch. Let's face facts, I was completely unable to settle my mind; images of Brooklyn's sexy body wrapped up with mine clouded my thoughts. When I finally acknowledged the fact that I was giddy with anticipation, I started to prepare myself. While dressing, I recalled the same feelings I had with my first date as an adolescent - butterflies in my stomach, palms sweaty, very close to vomiting at any time...

I arrived to the World Famous Bunny Ranch and rang the buzzer twice, as instructed. I was greeted at the door by a lovely lady and told her I was to meet with Brooklyn Star. Before I could finish my sentence, I saw her. Have you seen those cartoons where the guy literally drops his jaw to the floor, well I came very close to simulating it. She was just as beautiful, if not more beautiful than I imagined!!!

She offered to sit with me at the bar, I decided not to order any drinks. I was already intoxicated by her. She proceeded to show me around, giving me a tour. We then went back to her room. As she shut the door, I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. I confessed to her that I was extremely nervous. I've never had the opportunity to be with someone as stunning as her. She displayed the same loving affection and reassurance that I came to know prior to my visit. We negotiated our time together and agreed upon a price. It is true what they say, you do get what you pay for. We went to the cashier's office; I paid, and off to Brooklyn's room for a night of sensual bliss!

I've never been one to kiss and tell, but OH MY GOD!!!!! She has the body of swimsuit model, with very sexy abs. I've read about her cute behind, and it was spectacular to look at and to touch. I even got to smack it a few times, which she thoroughly enjoyed.

The next couple hours were a combination of a tender love scene from a chick flick and the hottest adult film I've ever seen. My initial nervousness dissipated quickly, and I actually had a lot of FUN!!! Amidst the throws of passion, laughter and cheerful giggles were heard emanating from her room. It truly was a unique and unforgettable experience.

Towards the end of our glorious time together, we lay naked in each other's arms. I thought to myself, "Wow!!! That really was a Girlfriend Experience, only a 100 times better!!!" She caressed my very tenderly and sincerely, and I felt like the King of the World. She doesn't know this, but I was very, VERY tempted to spend more time with her when she asked. Alas, I politely refused her gracious offer, knowing that I will be returning very soon to see her again.

So the point of my long-winded letter: all those interested in spending time with one of the lovely ladies here at the Bunny Ranch, I highly recommend Brooklyn Star!!! The stars I see at night now and forever will have a new, more significant meaning to me. Thank you Brooklyn, I look forward to our next encounter.

MY EVENING WITH BROOKLYN STAR
    By Brooklynborn
    Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:46 pm

My introduction to Brooklyn Star began while scanning photos on the Bunny Ranch website for the third time. What struck me was how the hell I ever missed her on the first and second viewings. She is stunning!
    We exchanged four emails before meeting on June 30,'09. She returned emails promptly and with personality. I knew intuitively that I was making a great choice for an evening's fantasy.
    What a fantasy! We were up front and explicit in our correspondences. I arrived prepared---whipped cream,yogurt,erotic literature,and the closest shave I've ever taken. She came with some sex toys,erotic literature of her own,lubricants,and that incredible face and body of hers.
    For you guys who haven't met her,study her ten photos on the website. They are great,no doubt. But this is one woman who TRULY eclipses her photos in person. She is nothing short of radiant and beautiful. Her hair,her eyes,her breasts,her mid-section,and all else headed south right down to her toes. And I got to explore them all. I payed a "decent dollar," it's true,but I got much in return---a journey well worth it.
    As alluring as Brooklyn is physically, her personality makes her a TOTAL delight. She is an attentive listener,loves serious and humorous conversations,and suggests stimulating party romps. She also is not afraid to show some of the animal I guess we all have within us. She is sensual and expressive. She is,in short,"the real deal," "the good stuff."
    My first email to Brooklyn Star expressed that when I was a baseball-crazed boy growing up in the early to mid-50's,a Brooklyn star was a Jackie Robinson,a Gil Hodges,a Pee Wee Reese. As I am now beyond my mid-sixties,the term "Brooklyn star" has truly taken on a very new and different meaning. She is a classic!
    Gentlemen,I am somewhat of a body-fixated guy. I'm in a gym almost everyday trying to maintain my body as the men and women around me struggle to maintain theirs. I am one guy who absolutely appreciates the beauty of the female body at rest and in motion. You've just got to see Brooklyn face-to-face,both clothed and in the buff. She is incredible!

Beautiful Brooklyn Star!
    By Badazzmofo
    Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:47 pm

I thought Brooklyn Star was super-hot the first time I met her; our date unbeatable. Well the second date was beyond compare. She had warned me it would be 100 times better and she was right! She was dressed to the nines and a true knock-out beauty. She is a fantasy come true again and again. I’ll absolutely be back for more of that awesome lady, her smoking-hot body, and her unbeatable attitude! Much Love Baby!

A CELESTIAL BODY
    By Scilian.stud
    Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:04 am

Last week I had the opportunity to spend the evening with an extraordinary woman Brooklyn Star. Upon meeting her
    I immediately fell in awe of both her physical and inner beauty. My wildest dream was now a realty.
    She is a genuine person and is not self absorbed in her own beauty and intelligence. She quickly put me at ease and I was made to feel special. As for our party let's just say it exceeded my expectations. She eaisly replaces VENUS as the goddess of LOVE. Can't wait to see her again in October when I celebrate my 70th Birthday and unwrap my present to myself. She is SPECIAL!!

Brooklyn Star.... A lady! No other word will do.
    By Great Gazoo
    Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:43 pm

First let me say how grateful I am for everyone’s hospitality. Dennis, Suzette, Carol Ann, Rich, and all of the gang who made me feel so welcome.

Dennis, thanks so much! You’re a great guy, and I appreciate everything! Hanging out with you was such a blast! Guys when Dennis enters the place it’s just like an episode of Cathouse. Someone says Dennis in the house! And out the champagne comes and the girls go nuts!!! (more on this later)
    OK, Now on to Brooklyn!

Let me first say that she is such a lady! And as the subject says no other word will do!
    She is so beautiful it takes your breath away!
    I arrived at the ranch late, and I had to move my appointment times around. Brooklyn was so understanding, and was there waiting for me….

When I first arrived I was so nervous! My heart was pounding right out of my chest! I walked in, was greeted and said I was here to see Brooklyn..

Carol Ann showed me to the bar and bought me a drink and went to get Brooklyn! I was almost done my desperately needed drink when Brooklyn walked out!

She was wearing a black dress, black heels, and a diamond chocker! She knocked me right on my ass! I am serious! She was so elegant, gracious, articulate, witty, charming, classy, demure and absolutely drop dead GORGEOUS that all I could do was stare at her! All of the qualities a man would want in a LADY!
    We had a drink, chatted a bit and then went on a tour. We ended up in her room, and chatted a bit more.
    Negotiations were painless… We finished up in the office and returned to her room……

I will not go in to graphic details, except to say she has the best ass I have ever seen!!! But guys and gals trust me on this, TREAT YOURSELVES! You will not be disappointed! In fact she will blow you away!

Her oral skills are truly mind blowing, and she is very acrobatic, and sensuous.
    Brooklyn sweetie (I loved the headboard trick) When we finished we went back to the bar, had a few more drinks and exchanged a few hugs and kisses and I was on my way back to my hotel.

When I returned to my hotel, as I entered the elevator, I had such a BIG smile on my face the guys in the elevator said. Dude, you must have had a good night!!!
    I just gave them a huge grin and said you have no idea!!!

I am already planning my next trip, and I can't wait to see that beautiful LADY again!!!

Brooklyn Star is Awesome!
    By Badazzmofo
    Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:56 pm

For the first time in my 45 years I visited a brothel. I was nervous, and reluctant to select a lady from the lineup. I was about to leave when Brooklyn Star came to talk to me. She literally took me by the hand and showed me the way around. She made me feel very much at home - like she was the girl next door. She is a wonderfully reassuring lady of the highest order. After we agreed on terms, she made my time with her an experience I will never forget. Not only does she have a true heart of gold, but she was very giving, focused on me, and has a smoking-hot body with the best bottom I've ever seen in my life! I will treasure our time together forever, and she was such a great sport, that if I ever return there, she will be my 1st choice every time! Not only because of her super hot body (especially that awesome ass), and her great attitude and approach, but also because of her wonderful heart of gold. She is truly the type of lady one would like to get to know and actually have a meaningful relationship with because she is giving, open, capable, and well equipped to satisfy your physical and emotional needs at the highest possible level. It was great therapy for me, and a real boost for my ego, and I met and shared intimate relations with a real high-class lady of the highest order. Ask her to show you how flexible she is, you'll be glad you did, I promise! Much platonic love to her, always! I hope to see you again soon

Brooklyn Star - Sensual, Elegant - Best Experience!!!
    By poirot515
    Mon May 25, 2009 4:05 am

Brooklyn Star is one sexy lady........perfect in every sense: elegant, graceful, sexy, seductive, poised, comforting, and memorable. Yes, she is very memorable.

I first laid my eyes on Brooklyn when a member of the chatroom mentioned her workout video on youtube (yes, very hot!!!, just go on youtube and type on 'Brooklyn Star Bunny Workout'). She's got perfect abs but also a soft, feminine figure, a 10/10 body, and an elegant, classically beautiful face to match.

Since I just drove to Reno, everyone on the chatroom was urging me to party with Brooklyn. All the positive feedback from Charlie and Huckleberry finally pushed me towards Carson City. So after an eternity driving in the dark and taking detours - my first time driving by car to the Bunny Ranch - I finally found the ranch!!!

I decided to skip the lineup and temptations from other lovely bunnys, and waited for Brooklyn Star to appear (she was engaged at the time). My patience paid off - Brooklyn was every bit as described by all the board members - and much much more!!! She radiated a certain charm that told me this: she was the right one.

Right one indeed!!! She was a dynamo in bed, putting all her cardio abilities to work (you gotta check out her sexy workout video!!!). Excellent work all around, with the grace of a gymnast!!!

Besides perfect 10 assets and superb performance in bed, what sets Brooklyn apart is her superb attitude - she is not pushy, willing to reasonably accomodate budgets, and above all, a real person who can become a good friend. Brooklyn stayed with me after our incredible session, and we chatted like good friends. Brooklyn is immensely knowledgeable (yup, we talked about Adam Smith, amongst other things), and can hold any conversation with natural poise. If she were born in the 1500s, she would have given Veronica Franco a run for the money! (Google 'Veronica Franco' and you will know that this is no small praise!).

So thank you Brooklyn for the best time ever! You are the best!!!

Brooklyn Star - Oh What an Evening!
    By Longhorn
    Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:22 pm

After exchanging pm's and emails with Brooklyn Star requesting more information about her Sexology 101 and GFE parties, I decided to make my first journey to the Bunny Ranch to see her. I made an appointment to see her on a Saturday evening for a combination GFE and Sexology 101 party. When I arrived and she came out to greet me, I was overwhelmed with her beauty - I guess they cannnot make a camera that can capture her real beauty! She was wearing a short sexy red (I think it was red!) dress. Brooklyn has a sweet personality and is very easy to talk to. As she was leading me around and giving me a tour, I am thinking "I hope I can afford this"! Well we made it to her room and agreed on the details for the party and it was affordable. Brooklyn gave me an evening I will never forget. She was an excellent teacher for my Sexology 101 class - I got lots of practice and hopefully I made an 'A'! This is one class I wished the teacher would have kept me after class! It was one of the best parties if not the best party I have ever had. I am already looking forward to my next visit to see her - I may need a refresher in Sexology 101!

Crazy for Brooklyn Star!
    By Morte38
    Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:10 am

Before I start I should mention that I dont normally write reviews as I totally suck at writing, my English teachers will vouch for that, LoL. I also believe the details of a party should be kept between the respective bunny and myself. But I feel that this case is an exception...

I recently had the pleasure of partying with a relatively new (and fast rising) bunny known as Brooklyn Star, and I just noticed, why are there NO reviews of this amazing woman on these boards?? When I first saw her I really thought my jaw dropped to the ground, she looks absolutely gorgeous! Her pictures aren't even close! And for those who have seen her workout video, I still think those aren't doing her justice :)

When I arrived, she greeted me at the door and we walked over and sat at the bar for a bit. I wanna say we talked a little but seriously, I think she did all the talking cuz I was just completely lost in her eyes [smilie=hot over you.gif]. After she realized she was pretty much talking to herself =P, we decided to head back to her room. I had actually partied with another bunny the day before and was worried I didn't have enough for her exclusive 'lessons', but she was very generous and offered a deal i couldn't refuse. I got so nervous but she quickly calmed my nerves as we started..

The party itself was incredible, Brooklyn told me that theres a certain very important aspect of sex that a lot of guys overlook (sorry I dont know how much of her class she's making public, go find out urself :p), she then proceeded to show me just how important it is...and she could not be more right! Omg it was the best experience of my life, we were even able to try a few positions I had never done before but had been wanting to (Actually i dont think I've told her this yet :p), it was hands down the best party ive had! She's also an amazing teacher and I learned how to satisfy her a few times :). I didn't want it to end...but sadly it had to. We agreed to a sexology lesson but it FELT like an amazing GFE...which only makes me want to try her actual GFE even more, its hard to imagine an even better time than this!

I'm already saving up for my next trip out there, I remember I used to dread the next class/lesson, now i CANNOT wait, especially if its with Brooklyn :). Thanks again Brooklyn for truly an experience of a lifetime, I am now officially a Brookaholic!!