REVIEW Brooklyn Beach @ SageBrush Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jakester, Jul 30, 2017.

1. My periodic visit up to Reno for some gambling, eating and fun. Was able to get a little sun at the pool deck at the Atlantis hotel also.

Couldn't make it up to the CWMC festivities but hope everyone had fun this past week..

Brooklyn Beach caught my attention at the livestream sessions as well as her postings and pictures. Went up and had a couple of ladies that I wanted to talk with and was hoping to meet up with this beautiful lady.

Well, I was in luck when I walked in and Brooklyn showed up in the lineup. Picked her and off to talk a bit. Her pictures are wonderful but just being next to her I was in awe. I'm a sucker for a pretty face. Those eyes.. really got to me and that smile. Anyway ladies and gentlemen.. she's prettier in person. We talked a bit and just loved her personality. Mentioned to her that I come up pretty often and although I love all my previous parties I also like to to party with different ladies. ALL the ladies are beautiful and every conversation, massage, kiss, hug and of course party are unique in their own way.

Well this lady did NOT disappoint. Lots of touching, caressing, etc.. Had a little extra time after we finished and we talked a bit afterward. She is such a sweet and genuine person. Beautiful face, beautiful person and legs for days. :)

Brooklyn, thank you for spending time with me. I had a fantastic time and will be back if you'll have me again. Hopefully you had fun also.

Jake

2. BrooklynBeach
    Chat with Me

BrooklynBeach Making America Wet Again

Thank you so much for your kind words, you are so generous and so sweet!
    I had such a great time with you, and this just makes it even sweeter!
    I hope to see you again soon Jake!