Brooklyn Bale-Undercover Super Hero

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by grizzly, Jun 10, 2023.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

I got to the ranch around 1am, hung out, talked to some of the ladies on duty!

@BrooklynBale was one of those ladies!
    How can describe @BrooklynBale, she is sweet, caring, understanding, non judgemental, funny, down to earth!

I instantly connected with her on a different realm & plane of existence!

Turns out she is kink/fetish friendly! So if you got a kink/fetish you wanna try talk to Brooklyn!

She is very intellectual. Right before she goes off shift, I got the courage to ask if we can go talk about a fetish/kink party!

I have 2 specific kinks/fetishes that require lots of planning and Brooklyn is a pro at these specific fetishes.

Negotiations with Brooklyn are very easy and laid back!

She is a master at her craft and will make sure your needs are met in a party with her! While we were not able to party now, I have a party set up in a few months!![ยนยน

If you play your cards right, she might use her secret super powers on you & may cause you to experience some wetness without touching you!!!!

Come see this beautiful super hero, let her put you at ease as you explore your hearts desires

Last edited: Jun 11, 2023
  2. BrooklynBale
    Chat with Me

BrooklynBale The Buckle Bunny Who Actually Rides!!

Thank you sooo much for the review!!

grizzly likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your review.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]