**BROOKE TAYLOR'S TAX SEASON SPECIAL**

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Brooke Taylor, Apr 13, 2012.

1. And since this can often be a stressful time, I decided to offer y’all a break this season…. :D

From now until the end of May, I will be adding 50% MORE time to EVERY party!!

So if you book an hour, you get an hour and a half!! Book 6 hours, get 3 FREE!! (…you get the idea :wink: )

But wait....
    If you make an appt with me between NOW & APRIL 28th I'll DOUBLE the amount of time we spend together!!

There is no minimum amount of time required to book in order to receive this deal!!
    It applies to EVERY PARTY!!

I live locally so my schedule is flexible
    Appointments are recommended, preferred, and generously rewarded [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Email me today to set up a time to DE-stress!!

[email protected]

2. AWESOME deal Brooke! :) If you haven't had a chance to spend some time with her, do it. It's worth it!

3. Awww, thanks hun!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Feeling generous today...

so I'm gonna sweeten this deal a little bit....

If you make an appt with me between NOW & APRIL 28th I'll DOUBLE the amount of time we spend together!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Don't forget about my LAST MINUTE SPECIAL....

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

6. What a deal Brooke.

7. Thanks, hun!!! I'm extra horny this week :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Make sure you are just as horny next week. :mrgreen:

9. Oooooh, I'm sure I will be :twisted: :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]