Brittany Angel Collection of Reviews

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dgreen31979, Jan 24, 2010.

1. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

A Collection of Brittany Angel Reviews

Brittany Angel (aka Britney Amber)...WOW
    By Hoosy
    Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:10 pm

Click here for Original Link

So I know I'm extremely late to report on this given our party was all the way back in February but I was checking the lineup for this week and noticed Brittany was back at the Ranch and I had to write about our party. Guys, if you truly want to have an amazing party with a stunning, xxx star who has an extremely sweet personality plus the looks and "skill" to match, then let me tell you, this is the girl for you.

I always wanted to pay the ranch a visit but living so far away, I never really had the oppurtunity too. When I got married, I figured that sealed the deal and there was absolutly no way. Then along came Cathouse and I soon discovered that not only was my wife a fan of the show, but she also wanted to pay the ranch a visit too. When we came to talking about it, she encouraged me to go for a "tryout" visit...get our feet wet, see if it really was something that was as good as it seemed, and go from there. After considerable research(which given all of the stunning bunnies, it proved to be extremely difficult), I decided that Brittany was definatly the girl I wanted to party with.

The great thing about Brittany was that after I e-mailed her, I got a response later that week!! I explained to her my situation, and that I was extremely nervous given that this was something completly new to me, and let me tell you, she put my mind straight at ease. She told me her schedule and we worked out a time for me to make it out to see her (and thankfully she was extremely patient because my job kept getting in the way which caused me to reschedule twice). I happened to be visiting my parents in California and I was able to stop into the Ranch on my way driving home. I messaged Brittany that morning to tell her I was on my way and she got back to me immediatly saying that she was waiting. WOW, what a long drive!! Those five hours felt like an eternity. When I finally got there I happened to be on the phone with my wife telling her I was so nervous that I was having trouble getting out of my car to make it through the front door. She encouraged me by saying that Brittany seemed really cool in all of her e-mails and that she'd make me feel at ease in no time (guys, I have to tell ya, I hit the jackpot with my wife, I just can't wait to head to the ranch as a duo next time).

Wow was she right. I rung the door twice and told the lady who answered who I was there too see. She said Brittany had told her I was coming and to wait at the bar while she was getting ready. After ordering a drink and heading to the ATM to withdraw some money, I felt someone walk up behind me, blind my eyes with her hands and say "Guess who?!?". I turned around and I was floored. Now, having watched several movies of hers I expected to have the same reaction that you have when you meet anybody that you've first seen by seeing on film or movies (and growing up in California I've met a few)...I was expecting Brittany to be obviously very stunning, but also thought "Ok, looks different in person then on camera"....well let me tell you how wrong I was. She looks every bit as amazing in person!! We each sat down and I bought her a drink and we chatted for a while as my nerves calmed down. She knew how nervous I was and was AMAZING!! She never rushed me, we talked about a bunch of stuff and just had a great conversation. She took her time, even though I knew she didn't have to and was amazing.

As for the rest, I'm not going to go into details, but let me tell you, it was great!! After the bar we went on a tour which led us back to her room. The negotiations were easy as can be....she worked with me and we agreed to a party that worked for both of us. AND WOW, GUYS, YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED!! It was so amazing that when our time was up, I literally had a hard time staying on my feet!!(and I'm not lying....I almost fell over walking back to my car).

My only regret is that I haven't been able to make it back in the months since. I tried a couple times but again, work calls I just can't pass it up with the economy being the way it is. But, rest assured I will be back again, hopefully next time with my wife, and we will book a party with Brittany! In the mean time I suggest the rest of you do as well!!

Brittany Angel (Post 4)
    By Harold
    Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:49 pm

Brittany Angel and I had our fourth 1.5 hour GFE party on Friday (7/24). I contacted Brittany and she arranged her schedule to overlap mine.

Brittany is a Hustler cover girl, a movie star, and as beautiful and as nice a person as they come. We have fun together. Once again, she wore her high heels in bed – very convenient handles.

Brittany exhibits a softer side with me – a real girl friend experience. We each seek to achieve the maximum satisfaction and pleasure for the other. We ended our party washing and cuddling in her Jacuzzi.

Make an appointment with Brittany. Have your own GFE or PSE. Learn for yourself just how the movie stars make all of those films.

Brittany Angel and Willow
    By Reynard
    Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am

I traveled out to the Bunny Ranch back in December to party with Brittany Angel on Saturday and then Brittany Angel and Willow on Sunday. Due to a number of events that occurred over the last few months I haven’t had an opportunity to write about my time with these two beautiful ladies until now.

I have had a number of parties with Brittany Angel and this was to be a one on one encounter. It was one of the best times we have ever had together. It was an evening when everything just clicked. We started out with drinks at the bar and eventually worked our way back to her room. Negotiations didn’t take any time to work out and we were soon back in the room with a bottle of champagne. Our party was soon in full swing and we both enjoyed our time together. I was reluctant to say goodnight, but I knew I would be back the next night to party with Brittany and Willow.

I arrived on the Sunday evening and found Brittany and Willow waiting at the bar. They were waiting for a birthday cake to be cut for one of the other bunnies. We shared a few drinks and I got the chance to get to know Willow a little better. We worked our way back to Brittany’s room to work out the details. We went out to book the party and pick up a bottle of champagne and were soon back in the room. Willow, Brittany and I had a great time together. Willow was even able to teach me a new trick! Willow is a great lady and a lot of fun. She has a great body and a great personality and I look forward to a chance to party with her again in the future.

Brittany Angel and Maya Love
    By Reynard
    Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:25 am

I was looking forward to spending my birthday (April 21) with Brittany Angel; unfortunately I had to work that day and had to postpone my trip for a few days. Due to work requirements I had to fly in, party and fly out again. I was picked up at my hotel by Norm, one of the ranch drivers that I have seen on my previous trips. We chatted on the way out to the ranch. As a side note, the drivers, bartenders and other support staff rely on tips and you should always remember to tip when they provide services to you.

I walked in and found Brittany sitting at the bar with Maya Love. She gave me a hug and kiss in greeting me and introduced me to Maya. I found a stool to sit between these two beautiful young ladies and the three of us began chatting. Brittany told me how much she wanted to party with Maya and the two of them went to work to convince me that I should make it happen. Madam Suzette came over to warn me to be careful with these two ladies because they can get pretty wild. Something I already knew about Brittany, and something I was looking forward to learning about Maya. We eventually made our way down to Maya’s room to work out the details and booked for two hours. We went back to the bar to start with a bottle of champagne. Brittany autographed her Hustler and Swank magazine photos for me. While I was up there I bought a round for the ladies at the bar. This included Logan, Paris Michaels, Nikki Breeze, Bailey Monroe and the super sexy Willow who I had a party with in December. We took our second bottle of champagne and some toys that Brittany and Maya wanted and went back to Maya’s room where the party was soon in full swing. Maya and Brittany put on a little show together for me and I soon joined in with them. It was amazing how quickly the time passed and we soon heard the office calling to say it was time to rebook. After a little back and forth we decided to extend the party for two more hours.

We all donned robes to go out to the hot tub to relax and recharge with our third bottle of champagne. Walking through the lounge with just a robe on, as Dennis was entertaining several people, was a new experience for me! We went out to the hot tub and dropped our robes to climb in. During the day the temperature had dropped and the wind had been gusting quite heavily. The cold air was a little invigorating at first and then climbing into the warm water really relaxed me. We drank champagne and kept each other entertained as we floated in the hot tub, but it was soon time to get back to business and we went to climb out. What had been invigorating before going in was now quite a shock. The cold air blew around us and we all grabbed our robes to rush back into the lounge. We made our way back to Maya’s room and I had the opportunity to dry off and warm the ladies up. This got us back to party mode and we finished off our time together.

I was scheduled to fly out early the next morning and it was already about 1 am. Maya and Brittany went to work to convince me to stay overnight. I soon learned that what Maya wants Maya gets and they eventually talked me in to coming back in the morning and leaving for the airport from the ranch. I was picked up from my hotel by one of the other drivers (I apologize for not remembering his name, but I appreciate his patience as I was running a little behind schedule.) After a quick stop at the ATM I was soon back at the ranch. Brittany and Maya were waiting at the bar drinking Bloody Marys. I chose to have a Redbull instead. We picked up where we had left off the night before with Brittany and Maya takings turns with me and each other. The 90 minutes flew by and I jumped into Brittany’s shower to get ready for my trip home. Brittany and Maya walked me out to the lounge and we said our goodbyes. Norm ran me back to Reno to catch my flight. I had crammed a lot of activity into a very short visit. These two beautiful, sexy young ladies made this a helluva birthday celebration! I can’t wait to party with them again. Miss you both!!!!

Britney Angel(Amber) is simply awesome!
    By Raz42071
    Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:12 am

After having a few short conversations, I had my first real experience with Britney and guys there's a reason she's becoming such a big star so fast. It was a night i will always remember. I've seen a few glowing reports about her before but words simply don't do her justice. From the getting to know each other and having a blast at the bar with our girl Maya to the unbelievable party, it was simply heaven and was a special b-day for me. B as in Britney that is! Thanks for such a memorable evening sweetheart!

Miss Brittany Angel (Post 3)
    By Harold
    Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:08 am

Brittany had posted her availability dates so we were able to schedule a party a month in advance and early in my schedule. Unfortunately, Brittany got caught in the great California snowstorm of 2009 and could not drive over the mountain passes to the MLBR due to closed interstates. No problem! She knows my real contact information and immediately messaged me. I called her and we rescheduled for an opening later during my trip. I found a replacement party for the original date. All is well that ends well. No missed appointment. No misunderstanding due to common courtesy and effective communications by both individuals.

As to the party itself, the best possible. Brittany currently appears in various movies. One look at Brittany and your will know why. How else, except at the MLBR, can ordinary guys have an opportunity to have an up close, personal, and intimate party with a lady as beautiful and nice as Brittany, who is a movie star to boot.

In additional to all the other party activities, I got to wash her back during our shower scene. One cannot get a much better experience than the time that we spend together as a couple.

Make an appointment with and experience Miss Brittany Angel. Once you do, you will want to costar with Brittany in all of your movies (I mean parties).

BRITTANY ANGEL (Post 2)
    By Harold
    Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:56 pm

Brittany Angel and I had our second 1.5 hour GFE (Girl Friend Experience) party this year in mid November. Brittany also has a film career. Her two careers are complimentary. Where else and with whom else could you act in our own movie (no actual camera) with an actual movie star?

Brittany met me in the parlor wearing a fishnet body stocking and high top boots that displayed her body to perfection. Parties with Brittany are fun, pleasurable and sensual. I was her first party following her return to the MLBR. She was ready for me and I was certainly ready for her. Our party was therefore over the top and involved many positions and activities. She achieved satisfaction many times in many different ways.

BTW. Those long heels on those boots really do make good handles in bed.

Brittany is down to earth and real people. You will enjoy her company. Washing her backside in the shower after a party is not bad either.

Make an appointment with Miss Brittany Angel and star in your own movie – an experience not to be missed and one to be repeated as often as possible.

BRITTANY ANGEL
    By Harold
    Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:34 pm

Brittany Angel and I had our first 1.5 hour GFE (girl friend experience) party (I look forward to many more) in mid September. Brittany is truly an angel. She was my first active movie star. Her movies are available on the internet under her stage name Brittany Amber.

Brittany is petite, 5'5”, a blond bombshell, and has a body to die for. Just search for and see her many pictures in several places on the Bunny Babes link and the message board and you will know what I mean.

She has the experience to know how to please you and for you to satisfy her again and again. She will really rock your world. I slept soundly for 12 hours after our party.

Brittany has several career interests as well as a personal life. Best to book an appointment using her own internet address (posted on the message board – she does not like to use computers) to ensure that you will be able to have your own party during her limited engagements at the MLBR.

Brittany and I ended our party in the outdoor hot tub. Having a cooling off period in the warm waters of the hot tube (things were much hotter in the bedroom and I do not mean the temperature) and cuddling with a beautiful woman after a fabulous party – gentlemen, life does not get any better than that.

Brittany Angel
    By Jamesincali
    Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:24 pm

I had my first visit to the Bunny Ranch this past week, specifically to party with Brittany Angel. I have been reading this board a ton over the past two weeks and I must thank everyone who posts. If it were not for those who post their experiences, I don't believe I would have made the decision to go. I didn't plan on posting my story because in many ways it is very personal, but maybe my testimonial will be enough to help nudge someone else along who is debating on making their first visit.

I've been with a handful of women in the past, but none that I had a strong sexual attraction to. Part of the reason I made this trip is that believe every man deserves a chance to experience a breathtaking woman at least once. So many of us guys are plagued by social ineptitude or below-average attractiveness that getting in bed with the "It Girl" is a fantasy that will never be fulfilled. This was my chance. And I did almost everything in my power to blow it, so learn from my mistakes:

1) Be awake when you have your party. No, I did not fall asleep during the party. I was however in a sleep-deprived trance :shock: due to being completely unable to sleep the night before. I literally got one hour of sleep because I couldn't get the idea of being with Brittany out of my head.
    2) Don't drive a long distance and then jump straight into your party. I live 5.5 hours away. I thought I would be fine to drive there, have the party, then drive back. Something about being in the car for that long just isn't conducive to sexual stimulation. I'll spend a day or two in Reno next time.
    3) Don't be nervous. I knew I had no reason to be, but as a first timer I don't think its avoidable. When I go back, I am certain I will be infinitely more at ease.

As far as the party itself, well lets just say I have never been more frustrated with myself in my life. The combination of sleep-deprivation and anxiety could not be dispelled with a shot of Crown and half a bottle of champagne. Yes folks you guessed it, I could not perform :oops: Well I won't say that. I could not perform to my standards. Which are generally very high and should be for a healthy 20-something man. There were plenty of moments where I was on my game but I know I could have been more...impressive. Anyhow, the reason I am admitting this is because Brittany was so incredibly understanding...and accommodating :wink: And did I mention friggin' hot hot hot! The pictures on the website speak for themselves, but you cannot fully appreciate how beautiful Brittany is until you meet her.

After it was over and even now, the only thing I remember about the experience was how beautiful she was and how good she made me feel. I very much hope to return. As I told Brittany, I sort of have something to prove.

My party with Brittany Angel
    By Spartan Fan
    Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:10 pm

I visited the Bunny Ranch for the first time last Saturday night (actually it was after midnight, so I guess it was Sunday morning). I had an appointment with Brittany Angel. This was my first trip to a brothel of any kind and was excited and a little flustered as I had missed my earlier flight (my fault, not the airline's). I had called to inform Brittany but was somewhat apprehensive since I was so late and worried that she might have an attitude about it. As soon as I arrived and saw her, all my apprehension melted away. She couldn't have been any more understanding and she has this smile that just lights up the room.

Brittany has looks that make you glad that you were born a man so you can appreciate how beautiful she is. Previous to meeting her the most beautiful work of art I had ever seen was the Sistine Chapel at the Vatican. It is now number two behind Brittany.

Brittany took me on a quick tour and then we went to her room. She made the whole process of talking about what activities I liked so comfortable and open. She is sweeter than sugar cane and was so easy to talk to. We decided on what kind of party we would have and then she popped my Bunny Ranch cherry and somehow life will never be quite the same as it had been previously. Thank you, Brittany, for such a pleasurable and memorable first experience at the Bunny Ranch.

If you are thinking of making a trip to the Ranch, I would highly recommend Brittany Angel. She is not always there as she is pursuing various interests in porn as well as the Ranch, but I would recommend planning your trip around her schedule. You won't be disappointed.

I am sure that the Beach Boys had someone like her in mind when they wrote the song, "I wish they all could be California girls."