Brittanny Angel (aka Britney Amber)...WOW

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by hoosy, Oct 4, 2009.

1. So I know I'm extremely late to report on this given our party was all the way back in February but I was checking the lineup for this week and noticed Brittany was back at the Ranch and I had to write about our party. Guys, if you truly want to have an amazing party with a stunning, xxx star who has an extremely sweet personality plus the looks and "skill" to match, then let me tell you, this is the girl for you.

I always wanted to pay the ranch a visit but living so far away, I never really had the oppurtunity too. When I got married, I figured that sealed the deal and there was absolutly no way. Then along came Cathouse and I soon discovered that not only was my wife a fan of the show, but she also wanted to pay the ranch a visit too. When we came to talking about it, she encouraged me to go for a "tryout" visit...get our feet wet, see if it really was something that was as good as it seemed, and go from there. After considerable research(which given all of the stunning bunnies, it proved to be extremely difficult), I decided that Brittany was definatly the girl I wanted to party with.

The great thing about Brittany was that after I e-mailed her, I got a response later that week!! I explained to her my situation, and that I was extremely nervous given that this was something completly new to me, and let me tell you, she put my mind straight at ease. She told me her schedule and we worked out a time for me to make it out to see her (and thankfully she was extremely patient because my job kept getting in the way which caused me to reschedule twice). I happened to be visiting my parents in California and I was able to stop into the Ranch on my way driving home. I messaged Brittany that morning to tell her I was on my way and she got back to me immediatly saying that she was waiting. WOW, what a long drive!! Those five hours felt like an eternity. When I finally got there I happened to be on the phone with my wife telling her I was so nervous that I was having trouble getting out of my car to make it through the front door. She encouraged me by saying that Brittany seemed really cool in all of her e-mails and that she'd make me feel at ease in no time (guys, I have to tell ya, I hit the jackpot with my wife, I just can't wait to head to the ranch as a duo next time).

Wow was she right. I rung the door twice and told the lady who answered who I was there too see. She said Brittany had told her I was coming and to wait at the bar while she was getting ready. After ordering a drink and heading to the ATM to withdraw some money, I felt someone walk up behind me, blind my eyes with her hands and say "Guess who?!?". I turned around and I was floored. Now, having watched several movies of hers I expected to have the same reaction that you have when you meet anybody that you've first seen by seeing on film or movies (and growing up in California I've met a few)...I was expecting Brittany to be obviously very stunning, but also thought "Ok, looks different in person then on camera"....well let me tell you how wrong I was. She looks every bit as amazing in person!! We each sat down and I bought her a drink and we chatted for a while as my nerves calmed down. She knew how nervous I was and was AMAZING!! She never rushed me, we talked about a bunch of stuff and just had a great conversation. She took her time, even though I knew she didn't have to and was amazing.

As for the rest, I'm not going to go into details, but let me tell you, it was great!! After the bar we went on a tour which led us back to her room. The negotiations were easy as can be....she worked with me and we agreed to a party that worked for both of us. AND WOW, GUYS, YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED!! It was so amazing that when our time was up, I literally had a hard time staying on my feet!!(and I'm not lying....I almost fell over walking back to my car).

My only regret is that I haven't been able to make it back in the months since. I tried a couple times but again, work calls I just can't pass it up with the economy being the way it is. But, rest assured I will be back again, hopefully next time with my wife, and we will book a party with Brittany! In the mean time I suggest the rest of you do as well!!