Brenna Brovary gave me the best party I have ever had!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DR.C, Apr 4, 2009.

1. WoW!!!!! Brenna Brovary rocked my world. I was still sweating and heated hours after our party. Brenna is such a sweet young lady. I hadn't plan on partying with Brenna but when I saw her I was interested at first sight and boy am I glad I did!!! She is terrific. One of the best parties I have ever had at the Bunny Ranch or anywhere else.

Brenna looks like she is eighteen years old and has a body and face to prove it. I definitely want more parties from this young lady in the future. She is classy and has a great head on her shoulders. When you get Brenna behind close doors, she becomes the ultimate lover. Make an appointment with Brenna. You won't regret it. I certainly didn't. Brenna satisfied me beyond my dreams. Brenna is the girl who you wished would move next door. She is as sweet as they come and gives the best party. Make your appointments now!!!!

2. Yeahhhh Go Brenna.. go go... GO Brenna! Keep making a difference in the lives of these great gents dear! love you and that head on your shoulders underneath that great red hair! Brenna is my favorite red head ever. LOVe yOU!

3. Gosh Bren when I thought I couldn't get any happier because you said that sweet comment I looked at your cute little Kissy face sig pic and got even more giddier and warm than I already was!!!!!!! Love you, you cutie!