Bootylicious Beach Days!!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by summersage, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2019
    piperrae, Ramon and RunningSquirrel like this.
  2. OMG so gorgeous xOxOxO[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Built tough and summersage like this.
  3. Sweet Jeezus!!! You are looking incredible young lady! Love that bikini on your gorgeous figure!

summersage likes this.
  4. Thank you my beautiful Tiffany!! Lots of love xoxo

5. Thank you so much, Ramon! You are so sweet, I am glad that you love my photos [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Ramon likes this.
  6. You know I want to love more than your photos baby. Damn I need to find my way to Northern nevada again soon!!!

summersage likes this.
  7. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

summersage likes this.
  8. [​IMG]
    "I don't think you're ready for this JELLY!" Sexy Summer. <3

summersage and Built tough like this.
  9. Tegan Hart
    Chat with Me

Tegan Hart Well-Known Member

Beautiful pictures Summer! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

summersage likes this.
  10. summersage likes this.
  11. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

Book with this Blonde Bombshell while you have the chance gentlemen!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Xoxo,

[​IMG]

summersage likes this.
  12. Thank you so much Tegan, you are so sweet!

13. Awe, thanks Piper!! Pink is my absolute favorite color so you will pos often catch me in this bikini lol!

14. "Cause my body's too bootylicious for ya babe!" hahaha love it Abby <3 thank you my gorgeous bestie

15. Thank you so much Juniper!!! I have to agree that a beach day with me is always a lot of fun!! :)

16. Awe, thank you. Be sure to let me know when you do come up with a time to make it out!

17. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

@cumishaamado and I are going to lake Tahoe this sunday. Would love to have you join us if you want and can [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

You look so amazing in your bikini girlie! Would make for some sexy pictures to post as well. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

summersage likes this.
  18. Aweee, thank you for the invite, I wish I could but I already have plans :( and thank you gorgeous <3 more Tahoe pictures eventually lol

JessicaKitten likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your sexy adorable bikini pics!!!! Book your fabulous party with @summersage today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

summersage likes this.
  20. NoraIvy
    Chat with Me

NoraIvy At Sagebrush Ranch until September 4th

A beach day with this babe???? sign me up!! shes absolutely stunning and the sweetest lil peach you'll meet ;) Book her now for all ur hot summer fun ideas :)

summersage likes this.
  21. Awe, thanks Nora so sweet! Love having you in our house! Cant wait for karaoke next Friday :) xoxox

22. Thank you Cumisha!!! xoxo I get most of my bikinis from Victorias Secret :) They are always true to size