BOOK APPT & BE ENTERED TO WIN A FREE PARTY *EXTENDED DATES*

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Brooke Taylor, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Yes, you read that correctly!!

You can call it "Appointment Appreciation Month(s)"
    Check it out:
    <a class="postlink" href="http://www.brooketayloronline.com/bt/Newsletter.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.brooketayloronline.com/bt/Newsletter.html</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Re: BOOK AN APPT & BE ENTERED TO WIN A FREE PARTY WITH ME!

Where do I sign up??? Awesome contest, Brooke!

3. Re: BOOK AN APPT & BE ENTERED TO WIN A FREE PARTY WITH ME!

All you gotta do is make an appointment and spend some time with me ;)
    Then you're entered....yep, it's that easy to get a chance to win a FREE party with me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    WOW... Awesome contest Brooke!!!!!!!

[smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

5. Re: BOOK AN APPT & BE ENTERED TO WIN A FREE PARTY WITH ME!

Thanks!!! Just showing my love for y'all [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Re: BOOK AN APPT & BE ENTERED TO WIN A FREE PARTY WITH ME!

I'm debating whether to include the month of April, ya know, extended dates ;)

Thoughts??

7. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

I think yes. Give folks more time to book the appt. and get out to see you.

8. Re: BOOK AN APPT & BE ENTERED TO WIN A FREE PARTY WITH ME!

Agreed :D

9. Re: BOOK AN APPT & BE ENTERED TO WIN A FREE PARTY WITH ME!

great idea brooke!

10. Re: BOOK AN APPT & BE ENTERED TO WIN A FREE PARTY WITH ME!

Spanks [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Re: BOOK AN APPT & BE ENTERED TO WIN A FREE PARTY WITH ME!

this is awesome [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. Re: BOOK AN APPT & BE ENTERED TO WIN A FREE PARTY WITH ME!

THANKS!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Re: BOOK AN APPT & BE ENTERED TO WIN A FREE PARTY WITH ME!

Don't forget, the contest has been extended to include April [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Re: BOOK AN APPT & BE ENTERED TO WIN A FREE PARTY WITH ME!

great news brooke! good thing i set up that appt with you in april. can't wait! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. Re: BOOK AN APPT & BE ENTERED TO WIN A FREE PARTY WITH ME!

great idea.

16. Re: BOOK AN APPT & BE ENTERED TO WIN A FREE PARTY WITH ME!

Yes it is!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Re: BOOK AN APPT & BE ENTERED TO WIN A FREE PARTY WITH ME!

FYI!!! For St. Patty's Day Weekend I am forfeiting the deposit :mrgreen:

So ANYONE who parties with me from now until Monday will be entered to win [smilie=i love you1.gif]

18. Re: BOOK AN APPT & BE ENTERED TO WIN A FREE PARTY WITH ME!

Just in case some of you were wondering what types of parties I offer...

Pamper Party
    Are you stressed out? Do you need a break from reality? Then this is the perfect party for you! Perhaps you would like a massage or to be fed grapes. Maybe a soak in the hot tub is more your style… we can do both and so much more! Whatever your idea of “pampering” may be, we can arrange.

Half & Half
    Ahhhh, one of the classics!! The ‘half & half’ party is commonly defined as, “half blowjob/half sex”. I, personally, love blowjobs so any party with me that involves sex will include a blowjob (unless, of course, you would rather not receive one). Therefore I more commonly refer to this as my “Basic Party”.

Girlfriend Experience
    Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have the perfect girlfriend? Then this would be your party of choice! The GFE party is my most requested encounter. This party is usually lengthier in time, which allows us to have dinner, or even catch a show. The GFE is a more sensual experience, definitely NOT a “wham, bam, thank-you-ma’am” kind of party. All & all, I become your girlfriend for the duration of our party. And just as every relationship is unique, so will our time together be. The GFE is a party directly tailored to your every wish and desire.

Couples
    Whether this is your first experimentation with a threesome, or you are veterans in ménage à trois, this is the perfect party for you. I definitely specialize in couples. Honestly, there is nothing I enjoy more than being the spice added into a couple’s sex life! Couples parties are one of my favorite parties here at the Bunny Ranch and I do not charge extra for a Couples Party. It just doesn’t seem right to me to charge more money to have more fun! Our time together will be arranged to your likes, dislikes, boundaries, and fantasies. You, as a couple, will set the limitations of what activities we will and will not do. We can do as little or as much as you like. And just as every couple is different, no 2 Couples Parties are ever the same! Maybe that’s why I love these parties so much?!

Two Girl Show
    This particular party can go one of two ways. In this party, a sexy Bunny friend of mine will join us. You can choose to simply watch her and I play with one another, or even better, you can join in the fun WITH us! Whichever option you choose, you will certainly not leave feeling disappointed. There are many ladies here that I have had sinfully delicious times with and others ladies I’m dying to get my paws on! Finding a lady to join the party is never a problem! This is also a great party to incorporate with the “Pamper Party”, just imagine 4 hands giving you a massage instead of 2! One thing is for certain, this party will make you a believer of the phrase, “double your pleasure, double your fun”!

De-Virgination
    I’m often asked what this party consists of: so here’s the answer, SEX!! Haven’t found the “right one” to lose your virginity to? Look no further! If you want to go from “virgin” to “ladies man”, this is the party for you. The amount of sexual experience you have had in the past and the particular activities you would like to learn will help guide the direction of this party. And don’t worry if the first round is quick, enough time can be allotted so that we can just go again! Practice makes perfect, right?

Single Women
    Whether bi-curious, bi-sexual, or lesbian you are welcome here! In this party you will establish the boundaries, what you would like to try, or what you would like me to do. Whether you want to learn how to please yourself or just simply be pleased, anything can be arranged. If you’re into toys, I got enough to fill a store! I can show you how to use some old favorites, and/or introduce you to the latest gadgets. This party is sometimes combined with the “Two Girl Show”. Again, the direction of this party depends directly on what experience you are looking for.

Outdates
    I like to consider “Outdates” the “Full-on GFE”. Why? Because that’s pretty much what these parties are. Outdates are always lengthier in time and consist of us spending some or all of that time out on the town. We can catch dinner and a show, go gambling, or spend the entire evening off premises. There are certain limitations as to where I can legally travel, so no, I cannot travel out of state to see you. To book an Outdate with me you must first meet me here at the Bunny Ranch. None-the-less, this is a great party if you’re looking for something as “normal” as possible.

Specialties
    A specialty party is any party consisting of a unique request, elaborate fantasy or fetish. Most requests can be accommodated, and in the slight chance I cannot fulfill your request, I bet I know a fellow Bunny that could. Depending on the activity and preparation necessary on my part, specialty parties may come with a special price tag.

19. Re: BOOK AN APPT & BE ENTERED TO WIN A FREE PARTY WITH ME!

thanks girlie!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Just because....

21. djames
    Chat with Me

djames Active Member

Brooke,
    I wish you would sell this photo on your website. I love this picture.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

22. I do :wink:

23. bump [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. i would love to give you a bump [smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. I'll beg for it if you like ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. 1 more month!! Winner will be chosen May 1st [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Beautiful picture! And great idea... :D

28. Thanks, Love....hopefully someone will give us the opportunity to play together [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]