RANCH SPECIAL BOOK AN OVERNIGHT I WILL PAY FOR DINNER, ACTIVITIES & RECEIVE GOING OUT TO BREAKFAST COMPLIMENTARY

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jun 13, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Let's experience an Overnight together and explore the events in Carson, Reno, Lake Tahoe or Virginia City Areas with a Romantic Dinner and going out to "Heidi's" for breakfast.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I will pay for our
    activities, dinner and breakfast!!! What a deal!!!

To schedule your "Overnight Special" with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2022
    wrb55rosco and SantaClause like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

SantaClause likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SantaClause for liking my post and I hope to fulfill your fantasies in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Heidi’s for breakfast…biscuits and gravey with 2 eggs …Yes!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Yummy @wrb55rosco!!! I love having a "Yummy Breakfast" at Heidi's!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

What an amazing deal with an amazing lady! Book this party today!

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, compliment and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. What a great idea book @cumishaamado Now @kitkat she is a blast

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TeganTreasures for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Delilah Rae for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @wrb55rosco for sharing your thoughts and I look forward for us to have breakfast at Heidi's too this year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

16. Book her today.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. This is such a GREAT overnight out date idea!

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @DemiDove for sharing your thought and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @DemiDove for sharing your thought and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN THE FUN TOO ![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love for you @WinterGreenland to join me too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]