Bikini weather at the Ranch!!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CamiParker, Apr 3, 2024.

1. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

Thank you so much!! Really struggling to decide which ones to take to Alaska with me lol

SailorB likes this.
  2. The weather here in northeastern Illinois is so random. Yesterday it was 80 degrees and humid, so I had the air conditioner blasting in my car while I went out doing my DoorDash deliveries. Today it is cloudy and cold and I need a sweater.

CamiParker likes this.
  3. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

Lol you’re welcome and sounds fun you can always pick a top five or six and share and let us vote on them?

CamiParker likes this.
  4. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Yikes!! Well I’ll be in Alaska starting Tuesday but luckily their pool and hottub are covered … there’s an uncovered one but I’ve never been brave enough to try it lol

5. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

That’s a great idea!!! I just might do that!

SailorB likes this.
  6. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Tonight, just the hottub lol it’s raining again ! Booo

IMG_7712.jpeg

Baba1234 and SailorB like this.
  7. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

Sounds good plus win win for everyone we get to vote and see amazing pictures and you get help picking.

CamiParker likes this.
  8. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

It’s a good idea for sure!! I’ll just have to see if I have time for the virtual fashion show before I’m off!

SailorB likes this.
  9. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Well…. I decided to make a fun game for myself… I reached blindly into my “haven’t worn yet” box of bikinis and just grabbed a few pouches (I keep each bikini in a pink satin pouch). I have no idea which ones they are… so I’ll be surprised along with everybody else!!

SailorB likes this.
  10. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

It’s so sunny and gorgeous today I can’t believe it! IMG_4646.jpeg IMG_4649.jpeg

SailorB likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

CamiParker likes this.
  12. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

She is back at Bunny Ranch. Book with this hot blonde bombshell today!!!

CamiParker likes this.
  13. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Thank you Sweetie!! You’re always so kind I can’t wait to see you (and eat your lumpia’s!)

14. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Maybe a 2 girl with you??? I think that would be lots of fun!!

15. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Bunny at sea!!! My happy place!!!

IMG_5075.jpeg IMG_5073.jpeg IMG_5078.jpeg

16. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Who’s taking me on my next cruise??? I’m the best cruise buddy you could hope for.. smart, pretty, polite, fun, well mannered, well traveled and always ready for a new adventure!!!

IMG_5238.jpeg

17. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

IMG_8040.jpeg

Home Sweet Home… trading on my beautiful ship for a friends boat … just tooling around in the Bay today… feel so lucky to live a 10 minute walk from the ocean. You really can’t keep me away from it. She gives me life and renewal and an incomparable sense of peace and oneness. The only time I feel as one with nature as I do in the ocean is when I’m on a horse….
    Double points for the times I’ve gotten to ride a horse in the ocean!!! Of course they just cut through the water to the land, but sitting on a horse while both of you have your feet in the ocean is something special that everybody should experience at least once!