About Me BIG ASS AND BIG FACTS

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by MonicaPrescott, Jan 11, 2024.

1. :pHey everyone, here’s some facts about me. Go ahead and leave some interesting things about yourself down below. I can’t wait to read them all and get to know you a little bit better. XoXo:p

[​IMG]

2. I like this thread! Its personal and informative all in one!
    Ill play off of some of your info:

1. TATTOOS: I went to Altanta,GA at 19 to get my first tattoo, because at the time in South Carolina, tattoos were illegal!
    2. EDUCATION: I received a scholarship to a Art College but had signed the papers to join the Military before the letter was received.

AND you MUST go to Tahoe this summer! its so beautiful and breath taking!
    So Gentleman book her now for the summer!
    !!Be Her First!!

1. I got my first tattoo in Virginia Beach when I was 19.
    2. I served 12 years in the military and was deployed several times.
    3. I have my degree in criminal justice, and an undergraduate certificate in both environmental technology and environmental sustainability.

3. Make sure to book a future outdate with me to Tahoe. All you need is a 10% deposit to reserve a time and or a day. I’m eager to check it out. I will give anyone an extra hour with me, but only if you book an outdate to Tahoe.

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

4. Seriously my dear you gotta score an outdate! It’s truly an all day endeavor!!! You’ll just fall in love!!
    IMG_8445.jpeg IMG_8441.jpeg IMG_8429.jpeg

5. What a great post Monica! Those are some fun facts about a great ass!

MonicaPrescott likes this.
  6. LittleLexxi
    Chat with Me

LittleLexxi Exotic Green Eyed Slim Petite Russian/Latina Bunny

What an awesome way to get to know you.

MonicaPrescott likes this.
  7. Thanks girly !!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]