Best Multiple Girl parties at the Ranches

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marlin Groce Jr, Nov 13, 2022.

1. I know I haven't experienced, met of the ladies in person and been to the ranches yet but I hope some day in the future I will get that opportunity. Any one here can post their favorite 2 girl party fantasies or Multiple girl parties as well on here

Best 2 or Multiple Girls party fantasies in my book as follows

SBR's 2 girl @AutumnVerlot @destinistarr
    @JuniperJones @SerenityMeow
    @RoseBliss @BrooklynBale
    @destinistarr @OliviaGreen

Multiples @AutumnVerlot @SerenityMeow @BlaizeMatrix
    @BlaizeMatrix @TehRose @DemiDove
    @RoseBliss @BrooklynBale @SerenityMeow
    @AutumnVerlot @destinistarr @OliviaGreen

Mother/Daughter @BlaizeMatrix @BrooklynBale
    @DemiDove @RoseBliss
    @TehRose @SerenityMeow

Kit Kat's 2 girls @sindysky @KarinaKaifova
    @KarinaKaifova @CoraRenea
    @AmeliaJoy @KarinaKaifova
    @sindysky @CoraRenea
    Multiples
    @sindysky @KarinaKaifova @AmeliaJoy

BR's 2 girls @LaurenLively @AsiaFoxxx
    @RileyRyder @KylieMoon
    @IndigoRain @RileyRyder
    @KylieMoon @IndigoRain

Mutiples @LaurenLively @AsiaFoxxx @RileyRyder
    @RileyRyder @IndigoRain @KylieMoon

Crosshouse @GemmaHampton @CelestePresley

Daddy Party material @RoseBliss
    @SerenityMeow
    @KylieMoon
    @IndigoRain

Any party with @destinistarr @AutumnVerlot @OliviaGreen or all three is a party fantasy in my book along with the ones I posted. Hope you enjoy read my creations

Last edited: Nov 13, 2022
    foreverman likes this.
  2. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I've had over 10 and out of all of them Randy Ryder and Pantera have been the Best Two Girl/multi girl additions to parties I ever had!
    Now that's not saying the other parties weren't Special because I feel like all the ladies I party with are Special! I was raised in a religious house but I was always realistic and formed my own beliefs. To me Sex is very special and should always be with someone you think is Special! I never thought I'd be able to do a 2 girl party once especially with Gorgeous women at the Bunny Ranch! I think Randy and Pantera are Special and so is there connection and friendship but it's the way I get along with each of them. I also had to mature in my party experiences so I could relax enough so I could enjoy the party! I mean you got two of the most Beautiful women on the planet! Overthinking with the wrong head is easy to do. 4 Titties 2 Kitties there is a lot to look at and touch!
    My advice is do your homework!
    First of all ask yourself if you're ready! Then ask yourself what do you want to happen during this party and then find the ladies that get along with each other and you and tell them what you would like to do during the party and ask them if they are ok with it and if not ask them what they are comfortable with or if they know someone who would be but be respectful and polite. Then sit back and listen to them, and have fun.
    The first time so much happens you can't take it all in but you can do it again, and the more you do it the more fun you can have and then you can add a lady or 2.
    Two girl and multigirl parties are the most special kind of experience you can have at any of the ranches, so do your homework so everyone has fun and you have a fantastic memory! To retell my first two girl. It was like my 3rd trip to the ranches and I mentioned a two girl to the one lady during my 2nd trip I also partied with one of her friends well I was having separate parties with them the next trip. So during the next trip they asked me if I wanted to do it and explained they knew I wanted to but was nervous. The one lady said this is happening and they calmed my nerves and reassured me I would be ok and have fun. We negotiated easily and I experienced everything I thought a two girl should be and I had a lot of fun and they made me feel like I had been doing it every trip. So my flight back we hit really bad turbulence! All I could think was I was so glad I did the 2 girl party!
    You never forget your first one and never forget your Best one Either!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2022
  3. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

I've done a few 2 girl parties through the years. My very first was with @sindysky . My preference would be @sindysky and, frankly, anybody she chooses! ;):rolleyes::D

4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I agree RR. I learned to pick a lady and then let her choose the other lady. Sindy Sky is awesome in any party though.

5. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I had a 2 girl when I was 26. It was a woman I was seeing and her best friend. So awesome. On my second trip to the Love Ranch, I asked about a 2 girl. It was her birthday and I had brought a present and a cake. She got another lady to join us as a 2 for one. From then on I was hooked. I've had 14 and they were all so great. Sindy Sky was in 2 of them. Don't be shy, just ask. I enjoy the start as you watch 2 beautiful women undress and the slip into bed with you.

6. The Love and Bunny ranches have been absolutely amazing, and I have such fond memories about the handjob parties I have had in both places. The first party I scheduled at the Ranches was a breathtaking duo with Jade Capri and another amazing woman.
    Check out my posts if you would like to read the reviews of the erotic multiple-girl parties I have experienced! :)

7. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Two or multi girl parties…another thing on my bucket list.

handjobnut78 likes this.
  8. The Bunny Ranch made my multiple-girl handjob fantasies cone true! All the ladies I have had parties with were very lovely, sweet...and very naughty! ;)

9. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Great post thanks for sharing! These sounds like great parties! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

handjobnut78 likes this.
  10. Those sound so exhausting. I’m not a great multitasker.

11. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

12. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

JamieJupiter and handjobnut78 like this.