REVIEW Bella Divinity

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by 1hairluvr, Mar 19, 2018.

1. 1hairluvr
    Chat with Me

1hairluvr Well-Known Member

My time I spent with Bella.
    @belladivinity
    I had looked at Bella's pictures on the site for some time.
    Bella always caught my eye..looked at it but never had the opportunity to meet Bella until a few months ago. I was leaving the ranch and Bella was sitting at the bar we made eye contact spoke said a hello and that was it.
    But that planted the seed in my mind to one day spend some time with Bella.
    On one of my visits to the KitKat.... out walk the stunning blonde and I recognize her she was Bella, dressed in white looking like a beautiful God given angel.... those luscious red lips of hers was soooo inviting.
    Bella has that "swagger of confidence",.. of knowing that she can deliver and her body language says anything that a you wants I can give it.
    Bella and I communicated on the board for several weeks before the party and that should say Bella and I teased on the board for several weeks and Bella delivers very very well she practice what she preaches.
    A party never to be forgotten.
    Bella has a way of taking care of the "little fella"that every guy possess.
    Bella is so elegant outside the door in the lobby but once in the room and the door closes Bella remove that skin of removes that skin of elegance and she becomes one sexual devil.
    Oh she tells you all the things that she's going to do to you and she delivers man does she deliver Bella
    Dirty talking and making all the sexual desires reveal themselves.
    Anyway,.. I could go on and on about how beautiful and delivering Bella is and she gives one hell of a party.
    I will be back for some more did once again let Bella take care of my "little fella".

2. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

That's the best, taking care of the "little fella" and our instincts! Congrats of the great party, hair :)

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2018-3-20_15-58-6.jpeg