BECCA BENTLEY, I think I'm Iove....

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Droneguy2x, Nov 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Um the only word you need to know is WOW.

I emailed Becca on Saturday afternoon. She was prompt with a response and we quickly had a time set for a tour. It being my first time at the ranch I was a bit nervous. Upon meeting Becca, she quickly whisked me away for the tour. Her politeness and sexual ora was immediately noticeable.

We quickly came to terms and the next thing I knew we were sipping champagne while sitting on her bed chatting.

The way that she looked at me was the thing I loved most about her experience. If you ever get the chance to gaze into those eyes and feel what I felt, you will feel it in your soul, it went that deep.

We shared eachother in almost every way possible. It was absolutely breathtaking , stunning and I was in complete awe after we finished. We chatted for the remainder of our time as we were both spent.

5 days later...
    With her touch and ravishing features still fresh on my mind, I decided to send her another email to set up another meeting. Again she quickly responded and our second date in a week was set. This time upon meeting Becca we chatted at the bar and she even bought me a drink! I was smitten. Soon we made our arrangements and off to her room with more champagne.

I'm not going to go into details, but if my first experience with her was a 10/10 (which it was) the second was a 2000/10. She absolutely blew my mind in every way. One of the best sexual experiences of my life! Idk if it is going to happen for you, I truly hope it does. But if you connect with this beautiful woman the way I did, you could possibly be in love after two dates at the world famous bunny ranch! Because I'm not sure if I'm not...

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @BeccaBentley today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]